PDA

View Full Version : River City

*-Rooney-*
14-09-2008, 15:53
I started this for all those who watch the scottish soap River City, to leave their views and comments about the plots, storys and characters - you know the drill.

Ill start

Zoe/ Nicky

Now with zoes secret of her past prostitution out in the open, nicky cant bring herself to forgive herself to forgive her big sister and runs away but hides in ambers house

Ruth

She is going right off the rails and with a baby on the way, wonder what will happen there now she doesnt have scott backing her any more

Zoe/ Rory

I cant wait to see if Rory can manage to forgive zoe he still loves her and i think they are so great together

Ewan

Why is he really back, his mum keeps saying to him have you forgot why you are really back, so im quite intrigued

Sharon

She is really annoying me now and why cant raymond see she is just after one thing - money

Chloe O'brien
14-09-2008, 18:43
Bring back Roisin.

*-Rooney-*
15-09-2008, 15:30
yeah i liked her but i like her sisters iona and whatshernam too

maybe
03-04-2009, 22:39
I can't believe no-one is talking about River City, in this the most dramatic time of its life!?!?
Love's young dream, Stuart and Amber!
"Don't tell her" Sami and Ewan!
What is going on with Lydia's accent!
Lennie, the cr*ppest gangster in the West! (wasn't there a song about that?)
The psychiatrist and the GP with no receptionist and no patients!
Get Iona out from behind the counter and see what she's hiding!
And so much more...

Talk to me!!

Love M xx

maybe
03-04-2009, 22:40
Junior member!
That's funny. I'm 42!! :lol:

Chloe O'brien
03-04-2009, 23:06
River city is in a league of it's own, it's so bad you have to watch it just to laugh but the new cast members are not a patch on the old bunch. I was on the phone the other week to my mate she watches RC as well and we were howling about Iona complaining about not having a man thinking she was going to become bitter and twisted with just her cat for company, both me and my mate are single at the moment and both have cats. we were laughing about we know how she's feels :rotfl:

maybe
07-04-2009, 12:42
Hi Chloe,
So bad it's good! Doncha just love it.
It is a great talking point for me and my friends too, most just say "omg, you don't watch that, do you?!?!?!" and you can hear their exclamation marks. A friend who lives in France watches it avidly, gives her a taste of home, she says. We love Boab and Deek. I suggested she lets her English classes watch a bit to give them an idea about accents.
I am getting chickens for my birthday, I'm calling them Scarlet and Roisin. Scarlet will be the excitable, squawky one and Roisin will have a deep cluck like a man.

Such a SADDO!! :lol:

xx

*-Rooney-*
09-04-2009, 19:25
i watch it every week, i think it is one of the most realistic soaps around, these sorts of things are the kinds of things you can believe happening nowadays in some parts of the uk, plus some of the characters are great i.e scarlet, iona, bob deek etc

maybe
09-04-2009, 23:52
Realistic? ha ha
Does anyone really know someone who got wrapped in a carpet, chucked off a cliff - and reappeared renamed Douglas and sporting an appalling beard?
Or know a gangster as short and rubbish as Lenny who hasn't been beaten to a pulp?
Or know anyone anywhere, male or female, who speaks like Roisin? Then marries an American cowboy and moves to a castle?

Yeah, happens all the time in Scotstoun...

:lol:

Chloe O'brien
10-04-2009, 00:03
Hey Maybe how are the chickens? :D Rosin is from Aberdeen that the way they talk. That Archie/Douglas storyline was just :thumbsup: mental and how ugly is Deek. He looks as if he has fallen out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down. :rotfl:

*-Rooney-*
10-04-2009, 09:01
i said the most realistic soap, i mean at new year 2 of the english soaps had people falling through broken ice and in one a dead body was found, in RC a drunk guy stumbled out onto the road and was killled by hit and run now that is believable. as for the body being rolled into a carpet i dont know im not in the habit of killing people!!