PDA

View Full Version : Gossip Girl

tammyy2j
12-09-2008, 14:18
Any fans of this guilty pleasure show. I'm totally addicted now.

Its Sex and the City meets Cruel Intentions

http://www.itv.com/Drama/contemporary/GossipGirl/AboutGossipGirl/default.html

tammyy2j
28-10-2008, 12:34
Its beginning on Irish TV TG4 in December

Anyone know when ITV2 gets season 2???????

Layne
28-10-2008, 16:05
I LOVE GOSSIP GIRL :D I read some of the books, and was completly hooked on the show :)

I think Season 2 will be starting early next year time, but nothing has been confirmed :p

tammyy2j
08-01-2009, 16:27
Series 1 starts tonight at 6pm on TG4 Sky 104

Layne
08-01-2009, 16:36
Whats TG4? Sky 104 - channel 4? Will totally re-watch :D
LOVE GOSSIP GIRL :D

Siobhan
08-01-2009, 16:46
Whats TG4? Sky 104 - channel 4? Will totally re-watch :D
LOVE GOSSIP GIRL :D

TG4 is an irish channel...

Layne
08-01-2009, 16:47
ooooooooh .... damn!!! WATCH IT :D

Perdita
12-01-2009, 13:11
Grab your popcorn, pull over your blanket and prepare to feel guilty - because the most indulgent show on TV is back for a second season. The last we saw of the Gossip Girl gang, Dan had split from Serena, Chuck had ditched Blair and a lovelorn Nate was heading off to his holiday home in the Hamptons. So what's in store next? We rang up Chace Crawford - the relentlessly handsome Nate - to find out.

What's happening with Nate as we begin season two?
"We throw out the idea of me and Serena being a couple together, alone in the Hamptons, but it's all just a decoy. At the start of the season, I've acquired a little marital affair, with a cougar - a gorgeous older woman! It's risky business for Nate, though."

Are you surprised by how successful the show has become?
"Yeah. It wasn't a total shock, but you couldn't prepare for something like that. It was mind-blowing, but then again, we knew it had potential because Josh [Schwartz] and Stephanie [Savage] were behind the project. It wasn't really fully reflected in the ratings at first - it's really nice that with the second season so far, they're really up and increasing. The work environment on set is just great, we could not be happier."

Are you bothered a lot when you're filming on location in New York?
"Yeah, it can be rather difficult, but we're all used to it. You lose your focus in the studio anyway because there are 60 people and massive cameras, but it can be annoying on location when photographers are in your line of vision, snapping away. They're like little wasps that fly around you! It's also funny with girls - sometimes, after 3.30pm when school's gone out, if one of them sees you, the viral text messaging starts! Then after an hour you turn around and there's like 100 of them... with their moms. It's pretty cool though."

Had you read the books before you started shooting the show?
"No, I hadn't actually. One of the girls had it on set when we were shooting the pilot and I just gandered over the first quarter of the book. I must say, it's a lot racier than the show is! People think the show's bad, but the books are pretty out there."

Jenny's very different... particularly her chest.
"Hahaha! Exactly! It's very odd. There's a lot more swearing, drugs and sex in the books, but it's a different medium. In the book Nate is very indifferent, very much a stoner and kind of a jock. In the show they gave him some heart, a little soul."

They've flirted with the idea of Jenny and Nate getting together - and in the books they do - but do you think it ever will happen?
"It might have already happened in season two, you never know! They dabble with that idea a lot. It's hard because she is so young. In high school, a two grade or three grade gap is a big deal. The reality is hard to sustain. As you say they flirt with it and the chemistry's there. But then again Nate's taking any flirting that's available."

How about Nate and Serena getting together?
"I wish they would! It seems like the scenes between them are always so depressing because they're both bitching about things. But there's an underlying chemistry, so if they gave it a go I'm sure it would work. Who knows? If [the show] goes on long enough I'm sure they will go there."

How long do you think it will go for?
"We signed in blood for six years, but that's just typical. You don't know though - with the network and the economy, it's all up in the air. Four is a good number though, so maybe we can reach that. We'll see."

What would happen if you go that far? They need to graduate soon!
"We've discussed that. I know with The O.C., the fourth season was so great when they went off to college. In the North East, the colleges are so close together. In the sixth episode of the new season we had a college visit, and we all visited Yale. Nate's given up hopes on USC and Chuck just cares about the girls there. Serena's also given up hopes of Brown. I think we will go off to college. And Gossip Girl will follow, wherever we go!"

You live with co-star Ed Westwick (Chuck) in New York. How does that work out?
"It works out great. Put it in perspective: you throw six 21-year-olds into Manhattan and it's like, no-one realises exactly how expensive New York really is. I get along with the British well - my other best friend is from Brighton - and he was cool. I didn't hang out with him that much on the pilot because his girlfriend was in but I was like 'hey man, I know you've never lived here before, let's just put our money together and get a great place'. We went for it. You kind of become brothers in that sense. And we're going through a similar craziness of the show. We don't have the same hours - it's not like we have the same 9 to 5 job every day and work in the same cubicle! It's very lop-sided in fact. It's a good situation and it's worked out well."

Has the British influence rubbed off on you?
"I've gotten into a lot of good British bands and gotten him into American football. Also I've started saying 'garage' instead of 'gas station'. And he's like 'eh mate, take out the rubbish?' It does make watching Guy Ritchie's movies a lot easier, that's for sure."

Gossip Girl airs Wednesday, January 21 at 9pm on ITV2.

lizann
12-01-2009, 14:00
Gorgeous Chace will be in Leona Lewis's new video - lucky girl

http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2008/database/chacecrawford/chacecrawford300.jpg

*..Jas..*
14-01-2009, 15:20
I love this show can't wait till next wednesday

lizann
20-01-2009, 19:03
Gossip Girl airs Wednesday, January 21 at 9pm on ITV2 :thumbsup:

tammyy2j
21-01-2009, 12:51
back tonight - cant wait :cheer:

Layne
21-01-2009, 18:41
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS :cheer:

Perdita
29-01-2009, 14:04
GOSSIP Girl heats up this week when frustrated Blair has a steamy snog with Marcus.

The brunette queen bee, played by Leighton Meester, is getting increasingly irked by the lack of passion in her relationship.

At one point, popular Blair gets so narked that she comes close to having ‘mistaken’ sex with her ex fling Chuck – who still has feelings for her - when the city is plunged into darkness.

Unluckily for Blair, the lights come back on and angry English gent Marcus (Patrick Heusinger) storms in to find them in a steamy embrace.

After boxing Chuck, Blair and Marcus have a stand up row, which they soon resolve when Blair declares her love for the well-to-do chap, sealed with a lingering kiss.

Gossip Girl is on February, Wednesday 4 at 9pm, ITV2.

Layne
29-01-2009, 20:48
A fabulous show :) LOVE IT - everyone is soo hot :wub:
Loving the whole blair/marcus/katherine/nate thing ... wonder how it will end ;)

lizann
10-02-2009, 14:02
Blair and Chuck are the best couple on the show - love them together whether its arguing or being devious :thumbsup:

lizann
17-02-2009, 16:05
It's not Gossip Girl here, but we are writing to you from the Upper West Side of Manhattan. Nevertheless, we have to talk: This meeting has been convened because it's time to fix our beloved Gossip Girl. The ratings have dropped to a season low of just 2.2 million, and while many of us are still streaming it with relish, it must be said that creatively, the show is starting to stink like so much day-old smoked salmon. As others warn of the impending death of Gossip Girl, let's see if we can do something to help. Pull up a Chesterfield sofa and partake in the holiday-weekend brunch buffet we've prepared — Mochaccinos for everybody! — remove your platinum cufflinks, roll up your sleeves and let's get to work. While the show is on a brief hiatus, we've come up with a few fixes, but we need your suggestions as well. XOXO.

PROBLEM Serena and Dan's constant breakups and reconciliations have lost any sort of narrative weight.
SOLUTION Serena and Dan need to stay together, or break up — for good. While there might be a certain degree of high-school realism to the way that S. and Lonely Boy have ridden the On Again/Off Again Express, it's annoying to watch. Plus, there's virtually no difference between the two scenarios. They always stay friends anyway, and the brief times they do part ways, it's always for some stupid reason, like Serena wanting her mother to find true love with Rufus, not because they actually don't like each other anymore. We'd actually vote for keeping them together. It's cool to have one committed couple in the mix, even one as boring as these two are.

PROBLEM Miss Blair's beloved Dorota is underused.
SOLUTION Shady Dorota! The producers have been smart to sketch Blair's Polish nursemaid as vaguely as they have. As far as we know, Blair actually owns Dorota. But look more closely, and you'll see something more knowing behind those obedient eyes. Announcing our new crazy theory: Though others have different ideas, we think that Dorota is actually ... Gossip Girl herself! Even if she isn't, wouldn't it be fun if the writers were to drop some misleading hints? It'll get the fans OMFG'ing all over the place.

PROBLEM Chuck acts like a 38-year-old lothario celebrating his latest divorce.
SOLUTION He might be Chuck Bass, but he's still a 17-year-old high school student. His latest storylines — corporate sabotage? his bender in Thailand? that Eyes Wide Shut sex-party scenario? — have stretched the boundaries of plausibility for too long. Even rich kids have to conjugate verbs in French class and spike the punch at the dance every once in a while. If nothing else, seeing Chuck's exasperation at, say, having to play badminton in gym would offer the show's costume designers the opportunity to conceive an athletic ascot — the "ath-scot," if you will — for him to wear. Stay in school, Chuck!

PROBLEM Chace Crawford's performance as Nate is like human Sominex.
SOLUTION Reboot Nate — or get rid of him altogether. Chace Crawford is an extremely good-looking guy. And we have to admit that the idea of his curve-ball relationship with Vanessa sounded promising, even after suffering through his family's painfully drawn-out drug and money scandals and his charisma-free romances with Blair, the Cougar Countess and Jenny. The writers need to go out on a limb with Nate: Give him cancer, brand him a date rapist, make him a Phish fanatic, shave his head — anything that will wake him from his dramatic coma!

PROBLEM Serena is too nice.
SOLUTION The show is constantly reminding us of Serena's bad-girl past. Unfortunately, as played by the wholesome, adorable Blake Lively, Serena is about as threatening as a baby koala. That said, we know she has it in her. Serena certainly isn't above using her feminine wiles to get what she wants; the writers need to amp this up and find her inner party bitch. While it could be argued that Blair already has this territory covered, we'd counter that it might go a long way toward explaining why these two are BFFs in the first place.

PROBLEM There are lots of parties, but not enough parties.
SOLUTION Substance abuse! It's time to embrace the show's inherent nihilism, and put some lives in danger in the process. Which means: Bring on the binge drinking! Cocaine! Pilfered pharmaceuticals! We're not suggesting that the show actually condone these activities (if acted well, it will be clear who's making the correct choices in such situations), but one more party scene on this show without even a whiff of overindulgence is going to drive us to drink (more).

PROBLEM Jenny has no storyline.
SOLUTION Let Jenny be an aspiring fashion designer, with the emphasis on aspiring. Her detour into the runway world gave the show some much-needed scenery changing. Having her drop out of school and pursue emancipation, however, was totally out of character for such a Daddy's girl. She can work for Eleanor Waldorf, but make sure she remains a pitiable intern in the process. Let her talent develop at a realistic pace. Also: We might get letters for this, but let her dress like a wacko and line her eyes with as much raccoon makeup as she likes. It gives the starchy, preppy show some badly needed aesthetic texture.

PROBLEM Brooklyn is unfairly — and not very funnily — maligned.
SOLUTION Enough with the Brooklyn jokes. Anyone who has been to the five boroughs any time within the last decade or so knows that Brooklyn is no longer the punchline it once was — whether it ever deserved to be or not. There are almost as many shoe boutiques and cupcake cafes in Park Slope as there are on Park Avenue now; it's not deserving of the show's elitist jabs. (Queens, on the other hand....)

Perdita
25-02-2009, 14:56
Vanessa uses the scandalous picture of Catherine and Marcus to blackmail Blair into being a nicer person, so Blair seeks revenge by enticing Chuck to seduce Vanessa.

Lily and Bart (recurring guest star Robert John Burke) throw an extravagant housewarming party and expect their children to make them proud in front of the attending press, but a rebellious Serena isn't ready to play by their rules.

Meanwhile, Dan and Jenny discover a big secret that Nate has been keeping from his friends.

Episode from Wednesday, 11 March

tammyy2j
25-02-2009, 15:57
CW has renewed the show for a third season :cheer:

Perdita
19-03-2009, 12:24
Gossip Girl actor Ed Westwick has again dismissed rumours that he is involved in a gay relationship with his co-star Chace Crawford.

The British-born star, who plays Chuck Bass in the CW show, told Rolling Stone that the continual speculation over his friendship with Crawford (Nate Archibald) is "ridiculous".

"It's funny because I love this f**king dude dearly," he said. "I would die for this f**king dude. He's my brother. But, by God, we are so into our f**king women it's ridiculous.

"But what are you going to do about it? Get pissed off and stay home and cry about it?"

The 21-year-old, who first denied rumours that he was gay last year, joked that maybe he needed to "have sex in public" with a woman to finally put the doubts to rest.

"That one's still on the list. Still haven't ticked that one off," he added. "Well, I have, but they haven't seen me. Not George Michael public."

Westwick is rumoured to be romancing his Gossip Girl co-star Jessica Szohr, who plays Vanessa Abrams. Last year, he was photographed kissing actress Drew Barrymore at a Kings of Leon concert.

Layne
19-03-2009, 16:04
I love Chuck :D

Totally missed the past 2 weeks episodes :( SAAAAD TIMES

angelblue
31-03-2009, 22:59
Hey everyone i really like GG however i was quite surprised because i am not the biggest fan of teen drama like OC and one tree hill.

I really like Chuck and Blair they are really funny together and they also have great chemistry together.:cool:

*-Rooney-*
15-06-2009, 23:19
Does anyone know if series 1 is getting repeated on any uk (including cable) channels at the moment, i have just started watching and would like to see it from the start?

angel_eyes87
16-06-2009, 00:16
Does anyone know if series 1 is getting repeated on any uk (including cable) channels at the moment, i have just started watching and would like to see it from the start?

Not that I know of.

They may repeat the first series after the second season has finished on ITV2.

*-Rooney-*
16-06-2009, 11:21
when is it on ITV2?

tammyy2j
16-06-2009, 11:52
Chuck and Blair are the best couple on this show

Perdita
18-06-2009, 19:12
Leighton Meester and Jessica Szohr have claimed that they would love Gossip Girl to be adapted for the big screen.

The stars, who play Blair Waldorf and Vanessa Abrams, told MTV News that they would jump at the opportunity to turn the Manhattan-based drama into a movie.

"A Gossip Girl movie could be compared to a Sex And The City-type of movie. I think that would be kind of hot," suggested Meester.

"We'll see what happens. There's no resolution in each episode - it's always a cliffhanger. So it would be pretty juicy as a movie."

Szohr went on to joke that because the CW show is based on a book series, producers "might as well just check off the list and make it a film too".

However, she admitted that a potential Gossip Girl movie would not be possible for "a couple more years", adding: "We're just going into the third season. But I think it'd be fun, we'd all be excited to do it."

Szohr is currently filming horror remake Piranha 3D, while Meester is working on thriller Roommate alongside Twilight's Cam Gigandet.

tammyy2j
19-06-2009, 12:20
Leighton Meester is at the centre of a sex tape scandal after stills from a red-hot home movie allegedly featuring the Gossip Girl star appeared online.

TMZ.com reports a film of the actress romping with her boyfriend is being offered around various media outlets, including celebhotline.com.

And the rumours gathered weight when still images allegedly taken from the sex tape - showing a woman who bears a striking resemblance to the actress - were posted on a website on Friday.

According to TMZ.com, the short movie was shot several years ago and shows Meester in "mostly innocuous" nude scenes with her then-boyfriend.

A spokesman for celebhotline.com tells TMZ, "We've seen the tape and we're hoping to close the deal."

Meester's representative had not issued a comment as WENN went to press.

She is dating the guy who plays Cartier in Gossip Girl

lizann
23-06-2009, 16:32
Season 2 starts on TG4 Irish TV on Wednesday night

Perdita
26-06-2009, 07:38
Chace Crawford has admitted that he would like to go speed dating.

Speaking to Radio 1, the Gossip Girl star said that he has never participated in the social activity, but would not rule out trying his luck.

"I want to so bad - I've heard these wonderful things about them, it'd be kind of interesting," he said.

"I mean, 10 people and you get two minutes? It's like, what's going on? Let's do this."

Crawford, who is currently single, was recently named People magazine's Hottest Bachelor.

I don't think he will need to to that to find a girl friend though :lol:

Perdita
26-06-2009, 10:32
Joanna Garcia has been cast in Gossip Girl, according to Entertainment Weekly.

The actress, who has previously starred in The CW's Privileged, has booked a four-episode arc on the show's upcoming third season.

Garcia will play Nate's new love interest, Bree Buckley, who is said to be an irreverent, slightly evil Miss America-type who hails from a conservative Southern family.

She will first appear in the September 14 season premiere.

tammyy2j
30-06-2009, 11:21
Anyone cast as Serena's dad yet?

Perdita
02-07-2009, 06:58
Hilary Duff has joined the cast of Gossip Girl, it has been reported.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/ustv/a163015/hilary-duff-joins-gossip-girl-cast.html

Perdita
03-07-2009, 07:41
Blake Lively has admitted that she wants Brad Pitt to play her on-screen father.

The actress, who stars as Serena van der Woodsen in The CW's Gossip Girl, told E! Online that the Inglourious Basterds actor would be more than welcome in filling the role.

Connor Paolo (Serena's brother Eric) added: "We've been asking since day one who daddy dearest is, so it'll be good to find out. I'd say Christopher Walken could make a great dad. I think he'd be a great papa van der Woodsen. I think [his and Lily's] dynamic would be awesome. I'll push that one. Or maybe Jack Nicholson."

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/ustv/a163186/lively-wants-pitt-for-gossip-father.html#article_continue

lizann
13-07-2009, 16:45
Producers of TV's Gossip Girl are furious after bosses at U.S. retail chain Target pulled out of a deal to sell designer Anna Sui's Blair Waldorf-inspired fashion range.

The cast, including Leighton Meester who stars as the socialite, was preparing to film a party scene featuring decorations based on the Target company's bullseye symbol in New York last Tuesday.

But store chiefs axed the shoot - and reportedly scrapped plans to sell clothes based on the characters over fears of associating the brand with the scandalous show.

A source tells the New York Daily News, "One of Target's top executives got nervous about being that closely associated with the show, given the (debauchery) its characters get into.

"There was going to be signage (at the party), as well as Target symbols in purple and black - Anna's signature colours. And it was rumoured that Anna herself was going to be making a cameo appearance.

"The crew was thrown into a frenzy because they had to scrap everything they had planned. They can't believe Target would bail on them, especially after publicly announcing the collaboration."

Gossip Girl has attracted millions of fans with its controversial storylines featuring privileged teenagers drinking and taking drugs.

Perdita
17-07-2009, 06:00
Gossip Girl stars Jessica Szohr and Joanna Garcia have spoken out about the show's third season.

Szohr, who plays socialite Vanessa Abrams on The CW drama, revealed that the programme will feature more twists than the previous two seasons, People reports.

She said: "Someone ends up not being who they say they are. It's just lots of drama and crazy stuff. It's like a new chapter in everyone's life. We're all off to college, we're working. There's a lot of guest stars coming on, new relationships are formed."

Recent cast addition and Privileged alumni Garcia said that her Bree Buckley character will be a love interest for Nate Archibald (Chace Crawford) that may prove to be ill-fated, adding: "We have sort of a Romeo and Juliet love story."

It was recently reported that Hilary Duff will also be joining the show as a movie star named Olivia Burke.

Gossip Girl premieres on US TV on September 14.

tammyy2j
23-07-2009, 14:03
Serena van der Woodsen and Carter Baizen are going to try to make a go of it in season three of Gossip Girl.

angel_eyes87
23-07-2009, 21:36
Serena van der Woodsen and Carter Baizen are going to try to make a go of it in season three of Gossip Girl.

No I want her back with Dan, they were great together in season 1, Season 2 was up and down between the two.

tammyy2j
19-08-2009, 10:52
Gina Torres will appear on Gossip Girl this fall as Vanessa's mom.

Gabriela Abrams, mother to home-schooled vid-kid Vanessa, is described as being warm and outgoing, which will certainly be a change of pace for this show, not exactly known as the paragon of parental virtue. She is a free spirit, a former Brooklynite who lives "off the grid" in Vermont and has definite opinions about things, especially concerning her daughter. Ah, that's more like it.

Torres is best known for her roles on Alias and Firefly.

tammyy2j
19-08-2009, 14:57
Michelle Trachtenberg's Georgina and Penn Badgley's Dan really do hook up in season three of Gossip Girl

*-Rooney-*
19-08-2009, 17:02
Im just curious as i have just finished watching the first series, are they seniors and how many series will there be as they will be off to college surely

lizann
26-08-2009, 14:00
In a Season 3 episode of Gossip Girl, Ed Westwick's womanizing Chuck Bass will share a smooch with another male character

However, the lucky guy is not Nate, Dan, or even Serena's gay little brother. Instead, Chuck will swap spit with guest star Neal Bledsoe (CSI: NY, Guiding Light) who makes a guest appearance in episode six as NYU's head of freshman affairs, Josh Ellis.

But guess who's behind the lip-lock: Chuck's ladylove, Blair. Apparently, she will stop at nothing to sway Josh into selecting her to deliver the honorable freshman speech — including offering up her boyfriend.

Perdita
17-09-2009, 06:01
Season three of Gossip Girl will premiere on ITV2 next month, it has been confirmed.

The first new episode of the teen drama series, starring Blake Lively, Leighton Meester and Ed Westwick, will arrive October 7 at 8pm.

ITV2 controller Zai Bennett commented: "We’re pleased to be able to give our viewers their weekly fix of Gossip Girl so soon after it is broadcast in the US."

The new series, which debuted yesterday in the US, will reportedly feature an appearance from Hilary Duff and a gay kiss involving one of the lead characters.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/a177758/gossip-girl-gets-october-premiere-on-itv2.html

Perdita
21-09-2009, 06:30
Desmond Harrington has revealed that he will be returning to Gossip Girl.

Harrington, who plays Chuck's uncle Jack Bass on the show, told TV Guide that he is looking forward to reprising his role.

"I will be back this year," he said. "I think it's episode 15 or 16 where I show up. It's fun playing Uncle Jack."

Harrington explained that he is unsure of the storyline surrounding his return, but said that he hopes his character will be tormenting Chuck.

"I think, if anything, I am there to screw that kid's life up basically," he said. "I think he might be, out of all the most evil characters the show has ever had on it, the most evil character. He's evil."

Season three of Gossip Girl will be broadcast in the UK in October.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/ustv/a178281/harrington-to-return-to-gossip-girl.html

tammyy2j
25-09-2009, 10:26
Gossip Girl star Kelly Rutherford has obtained a temporary restraining order against her estranged husband after accusing him of following and threatening her.

The actress alleges Daniel Giersch has been regularly trailing her, her mother and nanny to "show up unexpectedly to threaten and scare us", according to the order filed at Los Angeles Superior Court.

The documents include a statement from Rutherford's mother, Ann Edwards, who claims the German businessman once arrived at a restaurant where she was eating with the couple's two-year-old son, Hermes, and blocked them from leaving the establishment.

Rutherford's nanny also maintains she has quit working for the family because of Giersch's aggressive behaviour, accusing him of threatening to sue her after she refused to answer questions about Rutherford.

An attorney for Giersch has refuted the claims, adding, "Daniel will remain focused on co-parenting both of their children and not make any personal comments in order to continue to protect the children's need for privacy and wellbeing."

The couple is in the middle of a messy divorce and custody battle over Hermes and three-month-old daughter Helena.

A hearing is set for 15 October.

This is getting very messy

Perdita
30-09-2009, 11:48
Kevin Zegers has joined the cast of Gossip Girl for a multi-episode arc, says The Hollywood Reporter.

The 25-year-old actor, who has previously appeared in House and Smallville, has been tapped as a new love interest for Jenny Humphrey (Taylor Momsen).

His character, an "international bad-boy" called Damien, is expected to appear later this season.

Earlier this month, it was confirmed that Desmond Harrington is to reprise his role as Chuck's uncle Jack Bass, while two Gossip actors are said to have filmed a gay kiss as part of an upcoming storyline.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/ustv/a179783/gossip-girl-recruits-kevin-zegers.html

Perdita
03-10-2009, 05:50
Tyra Banks has claimed that she set a record during her guest appearance on Gossip Girl.

The America's Next Top Model presenter was confirmed to portray "larger-than-life" actress Ursula Nyquist in July. Her stint on The CW's teen drama is to air on October 5 in the US and will also feature singer Hilary Duff.

The 35-year-old said that her role required her to undergo several hairstyle changes.

She told People: "The people at Gossip Girl tell me I set a Gossip Girl hair change record. I had seven hair changes, every single scene you see is some new hair on my head."

Banks, who wears hair extensions, recently revealed her "real hair" on the season premiere of her talkshow.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/ustv/a180255/tyra-banks-sets-gossip-girl-record.html

Perdita
07-10-2009, 09:27
Lady GaGa has reportedly signed up to guest star on Gossip Girl later this year.

According to various internet sources, the 23-year-old 'LoveGame' singer will play herself - and perform some of her tracks - in an upcoming episode of the show's third season.

GaGa joins previously announced Gossip guest stars Tyra Banks, who appeared in Monday night's episode as actress Ursula Nyquist, and Hilary Duff, who has signed up for a multi-episode arc as movie star Olivia Burke.

The show, which airs on Mondays at 8pm on The CW, recently returned with a decent 2.5m viewers.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/ustv/a180843/lady-gaga-to-guest-on-gossip-girl.html

lizann
07-10-2009, 21:35
Back tonight and i must admit i like Serena with Carter of course Chair (Chuck and Blair :D ) are the best couple on the show

tammyy2j
08-10-2009, 14:00
Attempting to draw the viewers of Taylor Momsen's "Gossip Girl", the production team of the show is currently working in a sex scene, which is scheduled to be featured on the November 9 episode of the hit CW show's third season. According to EW, three major characters of the series will make love together at the same time and on the same bed.

Though there has been no word about who will get involved in the scene, the site claims there is a possibility that Ed Westwick's Chuck will get along with Leighton Meester's Blair and Chace Crawford's Nate. However, there is another speculation that Blake Lively's Serena is going to get cozy with Michelle Trachtenberg's Georgina and Sebastian Stan's Carter, EW reports.

Along with the announcement about the threesome sex scene, Lady GaGa has been slated to make a cameo on "Gossip Girl". Beside starring as herself, she will also perform in certain episode of the show, New York Daily News claims.

Perdita
18-10-2009, 07:37
Victoria Beckham has reportedly landed a role in Gossip Girl.

The Mirror reported the 35-year-old was persuaded to take the part by star Blake Lively.

Posh is due to fly to New York on Wednesday (October 21) and is expected to complete filming for her cameo appearance in a day.

A source commented:"Blake and co-star Leighton Meester are fans of Victoria's designs and have both worn her dresses.

"Blake attended the unveiling of Victoria's new collection in New York last month, alongside the series' stylist Eric Damen.

"The trio started chatting and Victoria revealed she was a huge fan of the show. From here, Blake pleaded with her to guest star in an episode and ran the idea past producers."

Beckham agreed to appear, but apparently there was one condition.

The source stated: "She isn't an actress and wanted her role to be very tongue-in-cheek.

"An idea for her to play Brit actor Ed Westwick's long-lost mother was quickly vetoed. Victoria joked that she'd rather play his ex-love interest."

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/ustv/news/a182390/posh-to-appear-in-gossip-girl.html

*-Rooney-*
21-10-2009, 22:12
does any one else think since series 3, gossip girl has lost the gossip?

Perdita
27-10-2009, 11:15
Sherri Saum has joined the cast of Gossip Girl, says The Hollywood Reporter.

The 35-year-old actress, most recently seen in HBO's In Treatment, has reportedly landed a recurring role and will arrive later this season.

Her character Holland Kemble is a powerful business executive who is also an Upper East Side trophy wife who may cause trouble for Lily and Rufus.

Saum's previous screen credits include CSI: Miami, Law & Order: Criminal Intent and Army Wives.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/ustv/news/a183847/gossip-girl-recruits-sherri-saum.html

tammyy2j
27-10-2009, 14:24
Bart Bass is coming back from the dead also - he faked his death

Perdita
04-11-2009, 13:39
The CW has received complaints from the Parents Television Council over upcoming scenes in Gossip Girl.

According to reports, the PTC sent a letter to the network which addresses a threesome to be screened later this season.

The note read: "By now you must be aware of reports in Entertainment Weekly and elsewhere that the November 9th episode of the teen-targeted drama Gossip Girl will feature major characters in a sexual threesome.

"To include a storyline like this on a program that is expressly targeted to impressionable teenagers is reckless and irresponsible. I appeal to your highest sense of decency, respect and common sense in urging you to preempt this episode.

"Television is profoundly influential in the lives of children, especially when it comes to sexual decision making - it has even been described by one researcher as a "sexual super-peer" - signifying television’s power to amplify, many times over, the peer-pressure teens are already feeling to engage in high-risk sexual behaviors."

PTC president Timothy F. Winter ended the complaint: "Please be advised that the PTC will monitor this episode very closely.

"Our members will not hesitate to contact local and national advertisers; and if this program violates broadcast decency law, rest assured that our members will contact the Federal Communications Commission."

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/ustv/s83/gossipgirl/news/a185158/ptc-complains-over-gossip-threesome.html

lizann
12-11-2009, 12:38
Chuck kissed a guy for Blair :lol:

I really dont like Vanessa and dont see the point of her

Perdita
17-11-2009, 07:28
Lady GaGa has described her recent appearance on Gossip Girl as "performance art".

The 'Bad Romance' singer has filmed a performance of her new single as part of the storyline for the CW drama, which airs tonight in the US.

Speaking to People, she said: "It's a little bit more of a fashion montage. It's very performance art.

"We discussed having a very flowy red dress. But [the dress] arrived... and it's about 30ft long! That was an adjustment. But nothing that I couldn't handle."

GaGa added that she likes the show and described her youngest sister as "the hugest fan".

Gossip Girl continues Mondays at 9pm on The CW in the US and Wednesdays at 9pm on ITV2 in the UK.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/ustv/s83/gossipgirl/news/a187118/lady-gaga-discusses-gossip-girl-cameo.html

tammyy2j
17-11-2009, 10:20
The big threesome was Olivia/Dan/Vanessa

Perdita
25-11-2009, 15:13
The CW is serving up a Serena-centric episode of Gossip Girl for Thanksgiving and true to the Van Der Woodsen world, it's full of drama. First up, Nate is struggling with round two of his crush on Serena - but unfortunately for him, she's a bit busy with Trip, the new bad boy on the block.

Dinner in the Humphrey-Van Der Woodsen household has its fair share of trauma too: Rufus and Lily's relationship hits the rocks, Dan's not sure if he has feelings for Vanessa, and one Upper East Sider is accused of being pregnant...

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s83/gossipgirl/tubetalk/a188193/is-history-repeating-on-gossip-girl.html

exhiday09
26-11-2009, 00:24
Doesnt that new character just have the worst fake English accent ever?

Perdita
26-11-2009, 09:26
Gossip Girl producers have reportedly held a meeting in a move to bring the series 'back on track'.

A source said that the show's creative powers have hatched a massive storyline which will come into play later this season and 'blow viewers away'.

The insider told E! Online: "The producers had sort of a come-to-Jesus meeting where they realised the show was off track and decided to set it right. They're bringing back the OMG.

"There's a huge storyline later this season that is going to blow you away. And it involves Chuck (Ed Westwick), Jack Bass (Desmond Harrington), and Chuck's mother."

The father of Serena (Blake Lively) is also due to make an appearance but is yet to be cast, and Olivia (Hilary Duff) will apparently be absent from the programme, leaving room for a romantic storyline involving Dan (Penn Badgley) and Vanessa (Jessica Szohr).

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/ustv/s83/gossipgirl/news/a188618/gossip-girl-to-restore-omg-factor.html#article_continue

lizann
26-11-2009, 14:44
someone is pregnant (Lily or Blair i think) and Chuck's mother is not dead

Perdita
05-12-2009, 15:01
Can you believe it's been a whole year since Bart Bass perished in a fatal limo crash? If, like us, you're missing the scheming entrepreneur, dry your eyes: we come bearing good news. Bart Bass is back!

So, is Chuck's dad really back from the dead? Did he even die in the first place?! Or could these scenes be part of a flashback/dream sequence? Monday's episode, cunningly titled 'The Departed', will provide you with the answers, but in the meantime you can feast your eyes on our sneak peek pics below:

Chuck meets the Ghost of Christmas Past..

..and just can't seem to shake him.

Luckily, Blair's on hand for a bit of TLC

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s83/gossipgirl/tubetalk/a189952/look-whos-back-in-gossip-girl.html

tammyy2j
07-12-2009, 14:20
Laura Elena Herring (from Sunset Beach and The Punisher) is joining the show

Perdita
13-12-2009, 08:08
Serena's younger brother Eric is to get a new boyfriend in an upcoming storyline, rumours suggest.

According to Entertainment Weekly, producers are currently casting for a new recurring character called Elliot, described as an "attractive, upscale, scruffy 16-year-old" who "lives in Eric’s building".

Since coming out as gay in the first season, Eric has had an on-off relationship with classmate Jonathan Whitney.

tammyy2j
28-12-2009, 00:19
looks like Jenny will be coming between Nate and Serena

*-Rooney-*
06-01-2010, 13:08
ok im curious, where has gossip girl went, the last episode i saw was the debarted, 2 weeks ago, and its not been on since .....does anyone know anything?

lizann
06-01-2010, 14:40
It has stopped in the US until March

Perdita
07-01-2010, 13:36
Gossip Girl will screen a new drugs storyline later this season, it has been reported.

According to Entertainment Weekly, Taylor Momsen's Jenny Humphrey will become a "drug mule" for her boyfriend Damien in upcoming episodes.

The last time the show screened a drugs plot was in season one when Nate's father became addicted to cocaine, subsequently placing the Archibald family on the brink of bankruptcy.

Gossip Girl returns to The CW Monday, March 8 after a three-month hiatus.

lizann
07-01-2010, 14:37
I hate Jenny

*-Rooney-*
07-01-2010, 18:30
Will it be back on itv2 at the same time then? im not sure how it works with GG

Perdita
14-01-2010, 14:35
Josh Schwartz has confirmed that Michelle Trachtenberg is reprising her Gossip Girl role later this season.

Her character Georgina Sparks was last seen fleeing NYU after her brief relationship with Penn Badgely's Dan Humphrey hit the rocks.

Writing on his Twitter, Schwartz confirmed: "You will see the return of Georgina Sparks before the end of Season 3... "

Trachtenberg currently stars in NBC's Mercy, in which she plays one of the female leads alongside Taylor Schilling and Jamie Lee Kirchner.

Gossip Girl returns Monday, March 8 on The CW.

DS

Perdita
20-01-2010, 11:02
William Baldwin has reportedly been cast in a major role in Gossip Girl.

According to Entertainment Weekly, the former Dirty Sexy Money star has landed the role of Serena's father William van der Woodsen.

Serena's estranged father has never been seen on screen, but she has been searching for him in recent episodes.

Reports say that Baldwin has been booked for at least three episodes, with his first airing in April.

Gossip Girl is currently on hiatus, owing to new CW drama Life Unexpected, which has taken over its Monday 9pm slot. Gossip Girl will return to US screens Monday, March 8.

DS

tammyy2j
20-01-2010, 14:18
I'm glad we get to see Serena and Eric's dad

tammyy2j
21-01-2010, 15:25
Blair and Chuck break up and Uncle Jack Bass is involved

Bryan
25-01-2010, 10:08
me and my housemates have started watching this! we are addicted! we're watching about 4 episodes aday! It's so trashy and addictive! I love it! :D

*-Rooney-*
07-02-2010, 10:37
any ideas when GG is back on ITV2 in the uk,

tammyy2j
10-02-2010, 11:45
new promo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxQVCACcfe8

Perdita
16-02-2010, 13:11
Miss Selfridge has signed a deal with Warner Bros to sell a clothing collection based on Gossip Girl.

The UK high street store has created a collection of eight dresses inspired by show costume designer Eric Daman and based on the styles of characters Serena van der Woodsen, Blair Waldorf, Jenny Humphrey and Vanessa Abrams.

Warner Bros Consumer Products UK general manager Paul Bufton said: "Fashion is intrinsic to Gossip Girl and a key ingredient in the continued popularity of the series.

"Miss Selfridge has created a collection that is true to the ideals of the show and one that young women will aspire to own."

Miss Selfridge creative director Yasmin Yusuf added: "The dresses we've created are true to the individual style of each of the key female characters."

The range will be available in all Miss Selfridge stores nationwide and online from April 2010, with prices starting at £39.

DS

Perdita
22-02-2010, 14:08
Wednesday, 10 March 2010, 9:00PM - 10:00PM

The Hurt Locket

Jenny devises a plan to help Damian overcome a challenge at a dinner for the French ambassador, but he quickly tosses her aside when someone else comes into the picture. Blair warns Serena to take things slowly with Nate, but that slowly ticking clock may just turn into a time bomb. Meanwhile, Blair is depending on Chuck for an important introduction garnering her entrance into an elite society, but when Chuck finds a locket with his father's image inside, he becomes distracted with tracking down its owner, in hopes that a mystery about his path will be resolved. Plus, Rufus avoids Lily.

Perdita
22-02-2010, 17:40
Wednesday, 17 March 2010, 9:00PM - 10:00PM
The Lady Vanished

Chuck may have found the answer he's been looking for, but Blair and Serena have different opinions about what he should do next. In an effort to resume a normal friendship, Dan and Vanessa attend the dorm's beach-themed party, but will they find that "life's a beach" or are things even more complicated than they thought? Meanwhile, Lily jumps to conclusions when she catches Jenny and Damian (recurring guest star KEVIN ZEGERS) in Jenny's room. When Rufus demands that Jenny return to Brooklyn with him, Jenny makes a drastic decision.

tammyy2j
05-03-2010, 12:30
A rep for Matthew Settle has dismissed rumours that he is romancing co-star, and on-screen wife, Kelly Rutherford, following the breakdown of both of their marriages. Matthew split from his model wife Naama Mativ last month, branding the break-up a "tragedy", but has denied that he sought solace in the arms of his co-star.

The dismissal follows reports in the American tabloids that the co-stars were "all over each other" at a recent party. "Now that they're single, they're going for it!," said one magazine. But Matthew's publicist was quick to deny the allegations, saying that they were "not correct at all". Gossip Girl has already sparked several off-set romances, including Blake Lively and Penn Badgley, Ed Westwick and Vanessa Szohr, and Leighton Meester and Sebastian Stan - but apparently Matthew and Kelly aren't going to be added to the list!

tammyy2j
05-03-2010, 12:32
Gossip Girl executive producer Stephanie Savage has promised "emotional" storylines for the second half of this season.

Speaking to E! News, Savage explained that in the next episode of the show, Chuck will meet the woman spotted at his father's grave.

She said: "Chuck and Blair's main story when we come back will be solving the mystery of the lady at Bart's grave - who she is, where she came from, what she wants. I think it's a really great Chuck and Blair story that's very emotional. You see them working together and supporting each other in a way that I think fans will really enjoy."

Savage added that some of the show's couples could be featured in more explicit scenes.

"We're turning up the heat on all of your couples in the second half of the season," she said. "And I think you will see some of those scenes in a way that people will enjoy and appreciate."

Savage also suggested that Dan and Serena's relationship could be reignited, explaining: "They are definitely in each other's stories this season and in the second half of the season, especially when Serena's dad comes back. Dan will have a big part in that story. And I think that's a very powerful methodology and couple methodology that we would never want to turn our backs on completely."

However, Savage said that she is still unsure which couples will ultimately end up together.

"I feel like we have an endgame in mind but we're also very open to discovering things along the way," she commented. "Relationships that are not in the books, relationships that may even be surprises to us. You want to have an idea, a gameplan, a map that you're following but we're open to possibilities if you find something along the way that you want to stop and explore."

Gossip Girl returns on March 8 at 9pm on The CW.

tammyy2j
25-03-2010, 14:21
Omg Lily isnt cheating she is sick and it must be serious :(

Btw i love the scenes between Chuck and Lily even though she isnt his real mother they have a strong bond

If Elizabeth isnt Chuck's real mother how come the dna come back that she is maybe Jack paid someone off again

lizann
14-04-2010, 12:52
Absolutely no sign of Taylor Momsen (Jenny) when Gossip Girl returns next season.

A source close to the CW soap confirms that the actress will be absent for an unspecified number of episodes at the beginning of next season for “creative” reasons.

“When you watch the finale,” the insider adds, “you’ll see that we’re doing something very big with her character.”

Perdita
15-04-2010, 14:13
Taylor Momsen has hinted that she is about to leave Gossip Girl.

Earlier this month, reports suggested that Momsen's character Jenny Humphrey would be missing from the start of the next season.

The decision was said to have been made for "creative reasons" and it was unclear when Momsen would return to the show.

However, the actress has now fuelled speculation that she is planning to quit the programme permanently.

In a video posted on X17 Online, a paparazzo asked Momsen about the rumours and she replied: "It's done, dude."

She refused to reveal anything else but when the photographer said he would miss her, she replied: "Thank you."

Momsen, who sings with The Pretty Reckless, has previously said that music is her "only goal".

DS

tammyy2j
15-04-2010, 18:55
I missed last night's episode is it repeated any other day?

lizann
19-04-2010, 12:31
http://tvwatch.people.com/2010/04/09/first-look-jenny-seduces-nate-on-gossip-girl/

Talk about good girl gone bad! It looks like the queen bee formerly known as Little J (Taylor Momsen) is making her move on Nate (Chace Crawford) to get at Serena (Blake Lively).

In a promo for an episode of Gossip Girl, airing April 26 (9 p.m. EST) on the CW, Jenny is seen putting a three-step plan into action to sow seeds of doubt between the happy couple. It involves a pilfered shirt, some stiff drinks and more than a little deviousness — and it seems to be working.

And who’s behind the nefarious plan? Chuck Bass (Ed Westwick), of course!

Perdita
29-04-2010, 15:31
Gossip Girl executive producer Stephanie Savage has claimed that the upcoming season finale has a big impact on the characters.

Speaking to TV Guide magazine, Savage teased that Chuck (Ed Westwick) and Blair (Leighton Meester) will have an important scene at the Empire State Building.

She added that one storyline involving Dan (Penn Badgley) will have an impact on Nate (Chace Crawford) and Serena (Blake Lively), while Dorota (Zuzanna Szadkowski) will give birth to her baby.

"The finale is a game changer," Savage said. "An old friend returns to the city, several leave it for the summer... and one of them might not come back."

Savage also explained that Serena's father William van der Woodsen, played by William Baldwin, will have an important role in the episode.

She said: "The events that he puts into motion [are driving] us to the end of the season, culminating with the finale cliffhangers."

Gossip Girl continues Mondays at 9pm on The CW in the US and Wednesdays at 8pm on ITV2 in the UK.

*-Rooney-*
06-05-2010, 23:18
so theirs something weird about lilys meds, anyone else think lily isnt actually sick but her ex has just given her stuff to give her symptoms and he would "treat" her to slime his way back into their lives?

Bring back Chair

lizann
07-05-2010, 11:45
I think maybe Lily is better now but William wants to keep her sick so she will keep him around

Chuck will find out the truth about him

Did Rufus cheat on Lily?

*-Rooney-*
08-05-2010, 08:10
i dont think he did, but i think this holland may have her eye on him and want lily out of the picture. If he had cheated why would he still be so friendly with her.

tammyy2j
10-05-2010, 12:02
I think Jenny sleeps with Chuck in the finale I do hope this dont happen I want Chuck back with Blair

tammyy2j
20-05-2010, 10:48
OMG what a crap finale

Chuck better be back alive next season

lizann
27-05-2010, 10:26
Chuck is back next season as is Jenny I dont think Vanessa is

Perdita
04-06-2010, 21:48
Gossip Girl star Chace Crawford has allegedly been arrested for possession of marijuana.

According to TMZ, the actor - who plays Nate Archibald in the CW show - was taken into custody in Plano, TX last night on the misdemeanour charge.

A car that he was travelling in with a friend was reportedly stopped in a parking lot where police discovered less than 2oz of the drug in the vehicle.

Crawford is reported to have posted bond and is no longer in jail. His representatives have yet to comment on the reports.

Perdita
16-06-2010, 16:23
Jessica Szohr has revealed that she is looking forward to the next season of Gossip Girl.

Szohr, who plays Vanessa, explained that she is pleased the character has evolved over the series and added that she liked Vanessa's mother appearing in the show.

"When I first came on, I was only supposed to do two episodes," she told DS. "And then they made me a part of the whole cast which is really exciting and amazing.

"[Showrunners] Josh [Schwartz] and Stephanie [Savage] said before the third season, 'She's going to start getting more real estate so you get to learn more about her character and where she comes from'. It was exciting. I was really happy for her."

However, Szohr explained that she has no idea what will happen to Vanessa in the future.

"I'm interested to see what her dad looks like," she said. "I don't know. We are going into the fourth season and we don't know... I have no idea what she's coming to after Haiti, if her and Dan are together, what she's going to do with the response of Serena and Dan kissing behind her back. None of us know what's happening - if she's dating someone else - we don't know. So I'm excited to kind of see where everyone goes in the fourth season."

tammyy2j
28-06-2010, 13:50
Katie Cassidy is relocating to Manhattan.

Sources confirm exclusively that Cassidy is staying in the CW fold with a multi-episode arc on Gossip Girl.

She’ll play a student at Columbia and a love interest for fellow undergrad Nate (Chace Crawford).

This next bit probably goes without saying, but a Gossip source tells me that Cassidy’s character “will make trouble” for several Upper East Siders, adding, “She is not what she appears.”

Cassidy will first air in the season 4 premiere.

tammyy2j
19-07-2010, 14:45
Leighton Meester has admitted that she wants her Gossip Girl character Blair to get back together with Chuck (Ed Westwick).

However, the actress told MTV News that she agreed with the decision to split the couple in the last season.

"I am a fan, which sounds ridiculous, of Chuck and Blair," Meester said. "I love their relationship, and I really love working with Ed, [which] is probably what it really boils down to."

She continued: "But yeah, I think that maybe there needed to be some sort of break in their relationship and maybe a little bit of drama. Maybe it was going a little bit too well, and then there was the whole downward spiral with his uncle and all that, which was fun to play out.

"But I hate fighting, so I hope they get back together!"

Gossip Girl returns for its fourth season on September 14 on The CW.

tammyy2j
29-07-2010, 13:59
http://www.hollywoodlife.com/2010/07/28/ed-westwick-and-jessica-szohr-break-up-vanessa-leaving-gossip-girl-the-cw/

It sounds like the lines are being drawn between former Gossip Girl couple Ed Westwick, 23, and Jessica Szohr, 25. According to the New York Post’s Page Six, most of the cast has sided with Ed, and Jessica is being ousted from the group! “Ed has really alienated Jessica from the rest of the cast,” a source tells the paper. “Jessica still misses Ed and wants him back. However, he is heartbroken and wants nothing to do with her.”

Last week, Jessica was MIA from Gossip Girl co-star Chace Crawford’s birthday celebration at Scalinatella Restaurant in NYC. She was the only cast member not in attendance. Jessica was also missing from the Gossip Girl group July 22 when Ed was spotted out in NYC’s East Village having dinner with Chace, Blake Lively, and Penn Badgley.

“Ed doesn’t want to be around her,” confirms the source. “He’s still very hurt” over the breakup.

Ed and Jessica split earlier this year when Ed alledged that Jessica had been seeing well-known socialite, Marco Minuto.

Thankfully for Jessica, she’s had a new gig to keep her mind off her troubles. Her rep confirms she’s been in LA for the past two weeks filming Hirokin. The rep also said Jessica will be back in NYC on July 28 to attend the premiere of Chace’s new movie, Twelve.

Perdita
30-07-2010, 17:17
Gossip Girl's executive producer Stephanie Savage has dropped hints about the upcoming baby storyline on the show.

In the last season finale, Georgina (Michelle Trachtenberg) told Dan (Penn Badgley) that she was pregnant with his child.

However, New York Magazine reports that Savage refused to confirm that the baby is Dan's.

"Georgina's baby is Georgina's baby," she said. "And you will learn all as the episodes unfold."

Savage claimed that the show will not do a "baby fake-out" and promised that viewers will "be seeing Georgina Sparks in more ways than one".

She also revealed that Dan's former girlfriend Vanessa (Jessica Szohr) will be involved in the plot, saying: "Vanessa is back from Haiti and she's definitely going to be in the Dan story."

Savage added: "There's a lot of humour coming from young people trying to deal with this unexpected situation, but there's also a lot of underlying heart and emotion in the story, too."

Gossip Girl returns on September 14 on The CW.

Perdita
30-07-2010, 18:21
Gossip Girl's executive producer Stephanie Savage has confirmed that Taylor Momsen will return to the show.

Earlier this year, it emerged that Momsen, who plays Jenny, will be missing from the first episodes of the season.

The actress later hinted that she was planning to leave the show but Savage has now insisted that she will return in the future.

According to New York Magazine, she said: "We want to keep it up in the air where her character will go. Obviously she left in a dramatic fashion at the end of last season.

"We're excited about being able to create some tension about her character. I don't want to say exactly which episode [she returns in], but it'll be in the first half of the season."

The fourth season of Gossip Girl premieres on September 14 on The CW.

tammyy2j
11-08-2010, 10:28
Gossip Girl star Blake Lively is reportedly threatening to quit the show.

According to Heat magazine, the actress has become tired with constant behind-the-scenes arguments and wants to kill off her character Serena Van Der Woodsen.

An unnamed source said: "Blake has asked producers to kill off her character. She’s tired of working on the show. It was great at the beginning, but she’s started to get bored of her storylines and all the petty fights on set.

"Nearly all the cast members have had some kind of bust-up. Besides the fact that she gets to work with her boyfriend [Penn Badgley, who plays Dan Humphrey], Blake wants to leave."

Lively has reportedly asked for a "dramatic exit" and has made suggestions to the show's producers about how Serena could die.

Gossip Girl returns to The CW for a fourth season on September 13.

Perdita
13-08-2010, 15:03
Gossip Girl creator Josh Schwartz has denied that actress Blake Lively wants to quit the series.

It was previously reported that Lively had become tired of behind-the-scenes arguments and had asked producers for a "dramatic exit".

However, Schwartz wrote on his Twitter feed: "Have to respond. No truth to rumours that BL [Blake Lively] requested to have Serena killed. All is well."

The actress has played Serena van der Woodsen since the show began in 2007.

The fourth season of Gossip Girl begins September 13 on The CW.

tammyy2j
19-08-2010, 10:10
Project Runway mentor Tim Gunn will play himself in an episode set to air in late October.

tammyy2j
19-08-2010, 10:32
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=leWA4yZ9oxo&feature=player_embedded

tammyy2j
20-08-2010, 17:00
Jessica Szohr has claimed that the new season of Gossip Girl is "shocking".

Speaking to TV Fanatic, Szohr explained that her character Vanessa will struggle to decide whether to continue her relationship with Dan (Penn Badgley) when she returns from Haiti.

"Right before the [third] season ended, she was left a text from Nate saying something might be going on with Dan and Serena, so she's coming back to sort that out," she said.

"We don't really know if she wants to be with Dan or if she doesn't want to sort it out, but then of course because it's Gossip Girl, she comes home and there's a whole other situation in front of her when she gets back that she has to deal with, with Dan and a guest star character."

She added: "A couple episodes in, we start to see if she's going to work this out with him or not or if there's someone else in her life."

Szohr also revealed that the fourth season of Gossip Girl will be filled with drama from the beginning.

"A lot of stuff happens in the first four episodes," she said. "There's a lot of shocking moments, a lot of 'OMG' moments, and the fashion is wonderful and the music is great. I know that doesn't give much [away], but it's basically drama, break-ups, relationships, and new guest stars. Definitely a lot of shocking moments again."

Gossip Girl returns on September 13 on The CW.

Perdita
07-09-2010, 17:37
Wednesday, 22 September 2010, 8:00PM - 9:00PM

SERIES FOUR: Ep 1

High society and low blows are back as Gossip Girl continues for its much-anticipated fourth season. Last season ended with a bang as a heartbroken Chuck Bass (series star ED WESTWICK) lay bleeding in the streets of Prague while Blair Waldorf (series star LEIGHTON MEESTER) and a newly single Serena van der Woodsen (series star BLAKE LIVELY) jetted off to Paris for a fabulous summer abroad.

Meanwhile, Nate Archibald (series star CHACE CRAWFORD), fresh off his painful breakup with Serena, decided to take a page out of Chuck's playboy playbook just as Dan Humphrey (series star PENN BADGLEY) discovered he was going to have to settle down and be a father.

Season four kicks off in the City of Lights — Paris! Blair has spent a fabulous summer in Paris without realizing Chuck, her former love, has been shot. Yet as much as Blair tries to distract herself from the pain Chuck caused her by sleeping with Jenny Humphrey (series star TAYLOR MOMSEN), his mysterious appearance in Paris with a beautiful new woman (recurring guest star CLÉMENCE POÉSY – upcoming 127 Hours, In Bruges, Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire) will force both of them to face what happened. Serena has been enjoying a Parisian summer of love with boys, Blair and Balenciaga as she tries to avoid the inevitable decision about which of her two longtime beaus, Dan or Nate, she should return to.

Meanwhile, back on the Upper East Side of Manhattan, Nate meets an intriguing girl, Juliet (recurring guest star KATIE CASSIDY - Melrose Place, Supernatural), who helps him realize that his summer of sexual conquests was his way of avoiding his unresolved feelings for Serena. Plus, Dan's baby mama drama continues with Georgina (recurring guest star MICHELLE TRACHTENBERG – Buffy the Vampire Slayer) and the van der Woodsen apartment is buzzing with activity as a "Fashion's Night Out" event is planned.

Also starring in the series are JESSICA SZOHR as Vanessa Abrams, KELLY RUTHERFORD as Lily van der Woodsen and MATTHEW SETTLE as Rufus Humphrey.

lizann
07-09-2010, 17:38
When is it back on ITV 2?

Perdita
07-09-2010, 17:42
22 September, as it says above the spoiler :)

tammyy2j
08-09-2010, 11:32
Yes I need my Chuck Bass fix so glad its back soon

Perdita
15-09-2010, 13:36
Robyn will reportedly appear in an upcoming episode of Gossip Girl.

The popstar announced the news by posting a photograph of herself on the set of the CW show online.

Writing on her Twitter page, she said: "I'm with Marcus on the set of Gossip Girl, girrrrrrrrrrrl."

It is currently unclear whether Robyn will be acting on the show or performing as herself.

Gossip Girl continues on Mondays at 9/8c on The CW.

lizann
16-09-2010, 20:20
22 September, as it says above the spoiler :)

I missed that :o

Perdita
26-10-2010, 13:01
Kevin Zegers has reportedly signed up to return to Gossip Girl.

Zegers first appeared in the show as Damien Dalgaard in the third season.

Damien, who is the son of the Belgian ambassador, began dating Jenny (Taylor Momsen) but it emerged that he was also involved in dealing drugs.

E! Online reports that Zegers has now signed up to appear in another episode and will star in more later in the season.

Gossip Girl continues on Mondays at 9/8c on The CW.

lizann
27-10-2010, 17:23
A spokesperson for 'Gossip Girl' stars Blake Lively and Penn Badgley has confirmed that they have split up.
People magazine reports that the 23-year-olds were first romantically linked in 2007 and went public with their relationship in 2008, appearing together at events and holding hands.

They were seen shopping together in New York last weekend.

In 'Gossip Girl' the stars' characters, Serena van der Woodsen and Dan Humphrey, were also romantically involved and then split up.

lizann
03-11-2010, 12:40
Michael Boatman and Tika Sumpter have reportedly signed up to appear in Gossip Girl.

According to Movieline, the duo will have recurring roles in the CW series.

Boatman, who has previously starred in Spin City, The Good Wife and Law & Order: SVU, will play Russell Thorpe.

Russell is described as an important businessman who previously knew Chuck's father Bart.

Meanwhile, One Life To Live's Sumpter will appear in the show as Russell's intelligent daughter Raina.

The characters are expected to make their first appearances in 2011. Gossip Girl continues on Mondays at 9/8c on The CW in the US and on Wednesdays at 8pm on ITV2 in the UK.

remmy8788
18-11-2010, 10:40
I want to say that this show is extremely cliched in every single aspect. The characters are spoiled brats that have an easy life that deals with economic benefits, partying all the time, and love interests.

Perdita
23-11-2010, 09:23
Taylor Momsen's role on Gossip Girl has reportedly been cut down.

The actress plays Jenny on the show and is named as a series regular, but has only appeared in three episodes of the current season.

Deadline claims that Momsen will begin an indefinite hiatus following the next episode.

Sources suggested that she will miss at least four installments but insisted that the decision was taken for creative reasons rather than because of her off-screen behaviour.

Representatives for The CW and Warner Bros. declined to comment.

lizann
23-11-2010, 10:15
Taylor Momsen's role on Gossip Girl has reportedly been cut down.

The actress plays Jenny on the show and is named as a series regular, but has only appeared in three episodes of the current season.

Deadline claims that Momsen will begin an indefinite hiatus following the next episode.

Sources suggested that she will miss at least four installments but insisted that the decision was taken for creative reasons rather than because of her off-screen behaviour.

Representatives for The CW and Warner Bros. declined to comment.

I'm happy I dont like Jenny

tammyy2j
08-12-2010, 14:07
Blake Lively will star in a new ad campaign for Chanel. I'm told she was just in Paris shooting for the French fashion house's handbag collection. The ads should launch early next year, the source says. The 23-year-old starlet is no stranger to Chanel. In July, Lively was one of the designer Karl Lagerfeld's famous friends in the front row of the Chanel Hauté Couture show during Paris Hauté Couture Fashion Week.

Perdita
14-12-2010, 06:11
Leighton Meester has revealed that she will leave Gossip Girl in 2012.

The actress - who plays Blair Waldorf on the CW drama - said that she will leave when her current contract ends in "two more years" to pursue a career in film, reports E Online.

"[I] obviously enjoy working on the show and living in New York," she explained. "[But] it allows you to be ready for when the show's over."

Asked whether she believes that Gossip Girl will continue after 2012, Meester said: "I don't know but I think there's that old saying about wanting to go out on top."

lizann
05-01-2011, 10:47
Gossip Girl's executive producer Stephanie Savage has dropped some hints about what is to come for Serena and Ben in the future.

In the last episode of the show it emerged that Lily (Kelly Rutherford) had falsely accused Ben (David Call) of having an affair with Serena (Blake Lively), who was his student at the time. After discovering the news, Serena went to visit Ben.

"The biggest obstacle for them will be can Ben ever actually get over what Serena's family put him through," Savage told TV Line.

"It's fine to blame Lily, but at a certain point it becomes part of a larger conversation about who these people are and how they conduct themselves. And just the reality of Ben trying to get on his feet and figure out what he's going to do with his life is pretty challenging now, and how does Serena fit into that equation - if she does at all?"

Gossip Girl returns for a new episode on January 24 on The CW.

lizann
05-01-2011, 10:47
Illeana Douglas is to make a guest appearance on The CW's Gossip Girl.

TVLine reports that the actress will play Carol, the older sister of Lily (Kelly Rutherford), in a forthcoming episode.

The character will first appear in an episode scheduled for early April and could recur throughout the fourth season.

Douglas has previously played recurring roles on Law & Order: Special Victims Unit and Ugly Betty. She also recently signed up for a guest role on new NBC drama The Cape.

The role of Carol was previously played by Breaking Bad star Krysten Ritter in a flashback episode.

lizann
11-01-2011, 14:33
Gossip Girl's executive producer Stephanie Savage has suggested that Dan and Blair could begin a romance.

Savage refused to confirm whether the pair's relationship will develop but told TV Line that she believes the duo could become attracted to each other.

"The Dan and Blair connection is something that's been there from the earliest episodes," she said.

"Their relationship to Serena, and the degree to which they're polar opposites and represent everything that the other hates, makes their dynamic really charged. At the same time, they are characters that have a lot in common. They are the most book-smart characters. They share a lot of the same interests. And as much as they might want to hate each other, there are a lot of reasons for them to like each other. So it's a really fun dynamic to write."

Savage acknowledged that some viewers may be unhappy about the prospect of a Dan and Blair romance, saying: "I would say that those issues that fans are struggling with are exactly the same issues they'll see Dan and Blair struggling with. There's a lot of ambivalence and even revulsion on their part."

She continued: "[Writing such a polarising storyline is] definitely nerve-wracking. But it's also exciting, and that's kind of the tightrope of working on a show like Gossip Girl where fans are so passionate."

Gossip Girl returns for a new episode on January 24 at 9/8c on The CW.

tammyy2j
02-02-2011, 12:17
Ed Westwick has said that he is ready to leave Gossip Girl.

The British actor, who plays all-American playboy Chuck Bass on the teen drama, told reporters that he doesn't think he can get much more out of the character.

He said: "It's all about the work, you know. The feeling you get when you connect to the work.

"And that's what I had with Chuck Bass in the beginning - I was fascinated by him. But now, to be completely honest, I'm ready to do something else. Really ready to do something else."

lizann
02-02-2011, 19:26
Gossip Girl star Leighton Meester has revealed that she likes the dynamic between Dan and Blair.

The duo have recently had a number of scenes together and reports have hinted that they could begin a romance.

"I like that friendship," Meester told MTV News. "I can't tell you [what's going to happen].

"I like working with Penn [Badgley] and so that's been very fun. I think that they're good for each other in a lot of ways, in a way that Chuck and Blair aren't."

However, Meester added: "I like Chuck and Blair, though. I think they're good together. And it's sexy."

Gossip Girl continues on Mondays at 9/8c on The CW in the US and on Wednesdays at 8pm on ITV2 in the UK.

tammyy2j
21-04-2011, 12:17
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKqS6aqNPWY&feature=related

tammyy2j
04-05-2011, 15:07
Gossip Girl's executive producer Josh Safran has insisted that Chuck will never intentionally hurt Blair.

In the last episode of the show, Chuck (Ed Westwick) reacted furiously after discovering that Louis had proposed to Blair (Leighton Meester) and punched a glass wall. Blair ran away but her face was cut in the struggle.

However, Safran has now told E! Online that Blair is "not afraid" of her former boyfriend.

"We feel it's very important to know that she's not scared," he said. "If anything, she is scared for Chuck and what he might do to himself, but she is never scared of what he might do to her. Leighton and I were very clear about that."

Safran acknowledged that the relationship between Chuck and Blair is "volatile", but said: "I do not believe - or I should say we do not believe - that it is abuse when it's the two of them. Chuck does not try to hurt Blair. He punches the glass because he has rage, but he has never and will never hurt Blair. He knows it and she knows it."

Safran also revealed that there is "definitely a reckoning" for Chuck and promised that there will be "lovely moments and thrilling moments" in the upcoming two-part season finale.

"Episodes 21 and 22 take place in a little more than one night," he teased. "And then there's a little more jumping ahead like we have in the past. There are definitely cliffhangers.

"I'm trying to think, 'Do we tie stuff up in bows?' Well, every bow has a string that someone can pull, some I'm not entirely sure if we tied up anything... I feel like this year, more than ever before, the map of the next season will become very clear in the finale. So even when there are cliffhangers in this finale, they very much tell a story of where we are going."

Gossip Girl, which has been officially renewed for a fifth season, airs on Mondays at 9/8c on The CW in the US and on Wednesdays at 8pm on ITV2 in the UK.

tammyy2j
10-05-2011, 11:07
TVLine has learned exclusively that Gossip Girl is parting ways with Taylor Momsen (Jenny) and Jessica Szohr (Vanessa).

A source close to the show confirms that the two actresses will not be returning as series regulars for the CW soap’s upcoming fifth season, but added that both have been invited back on a guest star basis.

The insider also confirms that GG‘s core five — Blake Lively (Serena), Leighton Meester (Blair) Penn Badgley (Dan), Ed Westwick (Chuck) and Chace Crawford (Nate) — will all be back in the fall. Additionally, Kaylee DeFer — who joined the cast this spring as Serena’s rabble-rousing cousin Charlie — has been promoted to series regular status.

The departures of Momsen and Szohr hardly come as a complete surprise. Momsen — who has made no secret of her desire to make music her primary focus — has appeared in only a handful of episodes this season. Similarly, Szohr’s alter ego has been given little to do save for a little eavesdropping and meddling here and there. What’s more, Vanessa recently revealed that she was leaving town to study abroad.

tammyy2j
02-06-2011, 13:00
Blake Lively has taken legal steps to ensure a string of recently surfaced nude photos are taken out of circulation.

The images – which show a blonde haired woman, purported to be ‘Gossip Girl’ star Blake, taking pictures of her naked body – ran across various websites on Tuesday evening, prompting the 23-year old actress to issue a stark warning.

“The photos of Blake Lively which have just surfaced on various websites are 100 percent fake. Blake has never taken nude photos of herself,” her representative told Us Weekly, adding: “Blake will pursue legal action against the publication which initially published these photographs and any other outlet that publish them in any manner.”

Elsewhere, the actress has been linked with Leonardo DiCaprio – single following his recent split from Bar Refaeli – after they were spotted enjoying a weekend break in Italy.

Previously the pair were snapped hanging out together on a private yacht during the 64th Annual Cannes Film Festival in May.

Perdita
06-07-2011, 09:04
Elizabeth Hurley will join Gossip Girl for its upcoming fifth season, it has been confirmed.

The actress will star in a multi-episode arc as media mogul Diana Payne, TVLine reports.

Executive producers Stephanie Savage and Joshua Safran described the character as "a sexy, smart, self-made media mogul and all-around force to be reckoned with".

"Diana's entrance on the Upper East Side will change the lives of all our characters - including, and especially, Gossip Girl herself," they said.

The pair also praised Hurley, and said that she will "fit perfectly" with the show.

"Elizabeth's sense of humour, intelligence and beauty fit the GG world perfectly. We feel very fortunate to have her," the duo added.

Gossip Girl's fifth season will premiere on The CW on September 26.

Hurley recently said that she felt "liberated" following her divorce from Arun Nayar and her secret relationship with Australian ex-cricketer Shane Warne.

lizann
27-07-2011, 11:20
Leighton Meester's ex-con mom says the "Gossip Girl" actress beat her with a bottle and left her destitute over "absurd" allegations she squandered money on plastic surgery.

Constance Meester has filed a $3 million suit complaining her famous daughter reneged on an oral agreement to pay her $10,000 a month, cancelled her health insurance and assaulted her during a 2 a.m. confrontation Dec. 11.

"She pushed her mother to the floor and just started hitting her over the head with a water bottle," Constance Meester's lawyer Robert Silverman told the Daily News yesterday.

"Her brother had to pull her off," he said.

He said his client had no choice but to sue when Leighton cut her off completely July 8 while she was caring for her ailing 18-year-old son.

Silverman flatly denied allegations the mom spent the star's $7,500 monthly checks on cosmetic procedures.

"That's absurd," he said.

"She did have some cosmetic surgery, but not with the money from her daughter. She has some money saved up from when she managed her daughter."

The 54-year-old mom who gave birth to Leighton Meester in a halfway house while serving a federal sentence for drug smuggling says she deserves $3 million because she "sacrificed her happiness" to further her daughter's career - and ended up with nothing, the suit says.

Leighton Meester, 25, filed her own complaint Friday asking a judge to confirm there's no contract with her mom.

The beauty behind "Gossip Girl" queen bee Blair Waldorf said she sent monthly checks for her brother Alexander's welfare but stopped when she learned her mom got plastic surgery on her face and stomach, Botox injections and hair extensions.

"Leighton had no obligation to provide this financial assistance," her complaint states. "She voluntarily did so out of love and concern for Lex's well being."

She said she'll continue paying for her brother's healthcare and school tuition.

tammyy2j
07-09-2011, 10:34
Gossip Girl's executive producer Josh Safran has promised that the 100th episode of the show will be "special".

Safran did not reveal any details of the instalment, which is expected to air in January.

However, he told TV Line that the series will pull out "all the stops" for the episode.

"We know that we are very lucky to be coming by [the 100th episode] and we're going to respect that," Safran said. "So we definitely want to make it feel like it is a special event."

He added: "Let's put it this way - it's not going to be a clip show."

Brian J Smith, Marc Menard and Elizabeth Hurley are among the stars who have signed up to appear in the new season of Gossip Girl, which has been extended by two episodes.

The show will return to The CW on September 26.

tammyy2j
07-09-2011, 10:34
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=tXmBlgtIXsc

tammyy2j
05-10-2011, 21:38
Gossip Girl returns to ITV2 on Wednesday 19th October at 8pm

lizann
20-01-2012, 22:32
Gossip Girl returns to ITV2 on Wednesday 19th October at 8pm

When does it return on ITV2 I need my upper east side fix :p

Perdita
21-01-2012, 05:33
When does it return on ITV2 I need my upper east side fix :p

Gossip Girl

Monday, 30 January 2012, 8:00PM - 9:00PM

All the Pretty Sources:

Serena is hard at work planning a dream bridal shower for Blair, but it should come as no surprise that Serena has to plant some false information about the shower in order to keep Blair from finding out all the details. Meanwhile, Chuck and Dan decide to spend the day together to distract themselves from the fact that they didn’t make the invite list for Blair’s shower, and Nate and Serena find a silver bullet in Diana’s (recurring guest star ELIZABETH HURLEY) war against Gossip Girl, but struggle about whether to use it or not.

lizann
21-01-2012, 16:41
Gossip Girl

Monday, 30 January 2012, 8:00PM - 9:00PM

All the Pretty Sources:

Serena is hard at work planning a dream bridal shower for Blair, but it should come as no surprise that Serena has to plant some false information about the shower in order to keep Blair from finding out all the details. Meanwhile, Chuck and Dan decide to spend the day together to distract themselves from the fact that they didn’t make the invite list for Blair’s shower, and Nate and Serena find a silver bullet in Diana’s (recurring guest star ELIZABETH HURLEY) war against Gossip Girl, but struggle about whether to use it or not.

On ITV 2?

Perdita
21-01-2012, 17:10
On ITV 2?

Yes :)

lizann
31-01-2012, 22:25
Damn I missed it any repeat?

Perdita
31-01-2012, 22:31
Monday, 13 February 2012, 8:00PM - 9:00PM

Riding in Town Cars with Boys:

Lily throws Charlie a party to officially introduce her to New York society. Meanwhile, Charlie’s ex-boyfriend, Max (recurring guest star BRIAN J. SMITH – SGU Stargate Universe), throws a wrench into Charlie’s future as an Upper East Side princess. Dan decides it may be time to tell Blair the truth about his feelings for her.

Perdita
05-02-2012, 15:47
Monday, 20 February 2012, 8:00PM - 9:00PM

Through a series of emotional flashbacks, Blair reveals to Serena what really happened in the aftermath of her tragic car accident with Chuck. Meanwhile, Nate discovers information about the accident that suggests possible foul play. Lily is worried by Charlie's long absence and decides to hire a private detective to track her down. VERA WANG makes a cameo as herself at Blair's dress fitting.

Perdita
20-02-2012, 12:25
Monday, 5th March 2012, 8:00PM - 9:00PM

G.G (Please note this is the 100th episode).

The much-anticipated 100th episode will open with a musical dream sequence featuring Serena, Blair and all the men in their lives. Also, while Chuck wrestles with the reality that Blair is about to walk down the aisle with Prince Louis (recurring guest star HUGO BECKER), the return of Georgina Sparks (recurring guest star MICHELLE TRACHTENBERG) might make the royal affair a royal disaster.

© Copyright ITV plc 2012

alan45
24-02-2012, 14:43
Episode: 14
Monday, 12 March 2012, 8:00PM - 9:00PM
Drama

The Backup Dan:

Blair must make a difficult decision about her future, the consequences of which could hurt those she loves most. Serena takes the blame for an incident with Gossip Girl in order to protect someone she loves. Georgina (recurring guest star MICHELLE TRACHTENBERG) smells the scent of scandal and decides to follow its trail.

alan45
02-03-2012, 18:01
Gossip Girl
Episode: 15
Monday, 19 March 2012, 8:00PM - 9:00PM
Drama
Crazy, Cupid, Love:

It’s Valentine’s Day on the Upper East Side and Blair can’t resist playing cupid for someone she loves. Georgina (recurring guest star MICHELLE TRACHTENBERG) is intent on stirring up more drama, so she decides to crash Nate’s Valentine’s Day party. Meanwhile, Serena is shocked by something she witnesses at the party. Musical group ST. VINCENT performs.

alan45
09-03-2012, 20:38
Gossip Girl

Episode: 16
Monday, 26 March 2012,*8:00PM*-*9:00PM

Cross Rhodes:

Dan feels honored when he learns that comedy troupe Upright Citizen’s Brigade is performing excerpts from his book, Inside. Blair tries to prove Serena’s suspicions wrong in order to save their friendship. And, on her way out of town, Ivy ends up on a collision course with the van der Woodsens.

Last edited:*Friday, 9 March 2012

Perdita
19-03-2012, 15:49
Gossip Girl
Episode: 17
Monday, 2 April 2012, 8:00PM - 9:00PM

The Princess Dowry:

Blair thinks a potential loophole may have been found in her pre-nuptial agreement. Chuck and Georgina (recurring guest star MICHELLE TRACHTENBERG) partner up in a scheme, but it has an unpredictable outcome. Meanwhile, a family crisis brings William van der Woodsen (recurring guest star BILLY BALDWIN) back to the Upper East Side.

© Copyright ITV plc 2012

alan45
30-03-2012, 15:07
Gossip Girl
Episode: 18
Monday, 16 April 2012, 8:00PM - 9:00PM

Con Heir:

Chuck invites Jack (recurring guest star DESMOND HARRINGTON) to town to thank him for saving his life, but finds the trip doesn’t go exactly as planned. Blair and Dan attempt to consummate their new relationship — but unexpected roadblocks get in their way.
Meanwhile, Ivy finds an unlikely ally in William (recurring guest star BILLY BALDWIN) in her quest to be accepted on the Upper East Side, and Nate is hopeful a new investor will save his newspaper.

alan45
05-04-2012, 17:32
Gossip Girl
Episode: 19
Monday, 23 April 2012, 8:00PM - 9:00PM
Drama

It Girl, Interrupted:

Serena decides she is ready to relinquish the spotlight and sets out to make a reluctant Lola (recurring guest star ELLA RAE PECK – The Good Wife) the next It Girl of the Upper East Side, starting with modeling at a Kiki de Montparnasse party and lingerie show.

Meanwhile, Chuck reaches out to Blair for advice about his past, and Diana Payne’s (recurring guest star ELIZABETH HURLEY) return to The Spectator starts a power struggle with Nate.

alan45
16-04-2012, 12:42
Gossip Girl
Episode: 20
Monday, 30 April 2012, 8:00PM - 9:00PM
Drama

To celebrate their official coming out as a couple, Blair and Dan host a glamorous British-themed Salon, including guests JULIAN TEPPER and JENNA GRIBBON (founders of The Oracle Club). Lola (recurring guest star ELLA RAE PECK) lands the audition of a lifetime, but Gossip Girl may have other plans for the Upper East Side’s latest It Girl. Meanwhile, Lily and Rufus disagree over the best way to handle the Ivy situation, and Serena and Diana (recurring guest star ELIZABETH HURLEY) face off over secrets they both would prefer remain secrets.

alan45
21-04-2012, 00:13
Gossip Girl
Episode: 21
Monday, 7 May 2012, 8:00PM - 9:00PM
Drama
Despicable B:

Blair feels like her Upper East Side status might be slipping away and devises a plan to assure that doesn’t happen. Meanwhile, Lily throws a family gathering — including William (recurring guest star BILLY BALDWIN), Carol (recurring guest star SHEILA KELLY) and Lola (recurring guest star ELLA RAE PECK) — in an attempt to prove the van der Woodsen family is as united as ever. Finally, Nate digs into Diana’s (recurring guest star ELIZABETH HURLEY) past and is surprised by what he discovers. New York Social Diary’s DAVID PATRICK COLUMBIA appears in the episode as himself.

Perdita
01-05-2012, 07:31
Gossip Girl
Episode: 22
Monday, 14 May 2012, 8:00PM - 9:00PM

Raiders of the Lost Art:

Chuck, Nate, Blair, Serena and Lola (recurring guest star ELLA RAE PECK) team up to uncover what they think is an explosive secret between Diana (recurring guest star ELIZABETH HURLEY) and Jack (recurring guest star DESMOND HARRINGTON). Meanwhile, Dan is offered a prestigious fellowship in Rome for the summer.

tammyy2j
02-05-2012, 00:17
Kelly Rutherford is reportedly being sued by a private detective she hired to spy on her ex husband.

The Gossip Girl star, who plays Lily Humphrey on the teen show (the mother of Blake Lively's character, Serena), apparently racked up bills for private eye Edward Banach's services totaling $86,249.85, but only paid the investigator $28,214.35.

According to the lawsuit obtained by US gossip site TMZ, Rutherford had enlisted Banach's help to track the movements of her former husband Daniel Giersch in April 2010 "in relation to certain issues regarding child custody and other matters."

But Banach, who was apparently sub-contracted through a since defunct security company, is suing his former business, as well as Rutherford, to recover the remaining $58,000 he claims he is owed.

Rutherford admitted during the height of her legal battle with Giersch that she had hired a private detective.

"I was concerned about my son's safety," she said at the time.

Perdita
05-05-2012, 14:43
Gossip Girl
Episode: 23
Monday, 21 May 2012, 7:00PM - 8:00PM

The Fugitives:

Blair enlists Serena to be her stand-in at an important meeting when Blair finds herself needing to be in two places at the same time. Meanwhile, Ivy and Lola (recurring guest star ELLA RAE PECK) team up to help Chuck with a personal vendetta, and Nate makes a decision about the future with Diana Payne (recurring guest star ELIZABETH HURLEY).

alan45
11-05-2012, 20:08
Gossip Girl
Episode: 24
Monday, 28 May 2012, 8:00PM - 9:00PM
Drama

In the fifth season finale, when Gossip Girl goes after Blair as never before, Serena admits she may have unintentionally played an important role in Blair’s latest nightmare.

Meanwhile, Nate invites Lola (recurring guest star ELLA RAE PECK) to move in with him, and Lily must make a big decision about the future of her marriage. Finally, by episode’s end, Blair will make a choice be

lizann
12-05-2012, 00:37
It has been renewed for a sixth season probably be the final season

tammyy2j
10-09-2012, 18:00
Hollywood's hottest couple Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds were married this weekend.

A source has confirmed to People magazine that the couple, who have been dating for just under a year, exchanged vows on Sunday.

Blake's good friend Florence Welch lent her vocals for the occasion, singing three of her hits at the reception.

The couple first met when working on 2011's The Green Lantern together.

The couple met when working together on 2011 film 'The Green Lantern'.

Both stars have kept tight lipped over their relationship since getting together.

The couple recently bought a house together in New York so marriage was clearly always going to be the next step.

This is the second marriage for Ryan who was previously married to Scarlett Johansson, with the two divorcing in 2010.

Blake had been previously linked to her Gossip Girl co-star Penn Badgely before starting up a romance with Reynolds.

The next year looks to be a busy one for the couple with Ryan set to star in four films while Blake is currently finishing filming for the last series of Gossip Girl.

Ryan's ex wife Scarlett Johansson was spotted last week getting cosy with former flame Jared Leto while at a political rally.

alan45
03-10-2012, 16:20
Gossip Girl
Episode: 1
Wednesday, 17 October 2012, 7:00PM - 8:00PM

Series six:

Gone Maybe Gone.

Six years after the first Gossip Girl blast rocked the Upper East Side — and viewers at home — GOSSIP GIRL, a one-hour drama about the scandalous lives of Manhattan’s elite, returns for an unforgettable final season.

Season six begins with the Upper East Siders working together to find one of their own. Serena van der Woodsen (series star BLAKE LIVELY) has gone off the grid, beyond even the reach of Gossip Girl. Her friends fear for the worst and hope for the best, but even they can’t imagine where they will ultimately find her. Meanwhile, Blair Waldorf (series star LEIGHTON MEESTER) has offered Chuck Bass (series star ED WESTWICK) her heart, but is her love enough to help him win back his empire? Dan Humphrey (series star PENN BADGLEY), aka Lonely Boy, is writing a new book that promises to make even more trouble than the first, and this time he has no desire to remain anonymous. Nate Archibald (series star CHACE CRAWFORD) is determined to finally reveal the true identity of Gossip Girl, thereby making a name for The Spectator — and himself. Lily van der Woodsen (series star KELLY RUTHERFORD) and Rufus Humphrey (series star MATTHEW SETTLE) turn on one another when Rufus makes a surprising new ally who threatens Lily and her family. And, always ready with a scheme, Ivy Dickens (series star KAYLEE DeFER) is prepared to stir up trouble. Anywhere else it would be too much drama to handle, but this is the Upper East Side. XOXO.

In the sixth season premiere, after a brief encounter abroad, Chuck and Blair make a promise to each other about their relationship … which leaves them once again apart. Dan, with some help from an unlikely ally, Georgina Sparks (recurring guest star MICHELLE TRACHTENBERG), is writing a scathing tell-all book that can only mean trouble. Meanwhile, as the sole head of The Spectator, Nate is making his own decisions and is ready to go up against Gossip Girl. As word spreads that Serena is missing, the gang bands together to find her and are shocked by what they find. Recurring guest stars also include BARRY WATSON (7th Heaven, Samantha Who?) as Steven, ANDREA GABRIEL (Lost) as Amira, ROBERT JOHN BURKE (Person of Interest, Rescue Me) as Bart Bass and SOFIA BLACK-D’ELIA (Skins) as Sage.

alan45
03-10-2012, 16:21
Gossip Girl
Episode: 1
Wednesday, 17 October 2012, 7:00PM - 8:00PM

Series six:

Gone Maybe Gone.

Six years after the first Gossip Girl blast rocked the Upper East Side — and viewers at home — GOSSIP GIRL, a one-hour drama about the scandalous lives of Manhattan’s elite, returns for an unforgettable final season.

Season six begins with the Upper East Siders working together to find one of their own. Serena van der Woodsen (series star BLAKE LIVELY) has gone off the grid, beyond even the reach of Gossip Girl. Her friends fear for the worst and hope for the best, but even they can’t imagine where they will ultimately find her. Meanwhile, Blair Waldorf (series star LEIGHTON MEESTER) has offered Chuck Bass (series star ED WESTWICK) her heart, but is her love enough to help him win back his empire? Dan Humphrey (series star PENN BADGLEY), aka Lonely Boy, is writing a new book that promises to make even more trouble than the first, and this time he has no desire to remain anonymous. Nate Archibald (series star CHACE CRAWFORD) is determined to finally reveal the true identity of Gossip Girl, thereby making a name for The Spectator — and himself. Lily van der Woodsen (series star KELLY RUTHERFORD) and Rufus Humphrey (series star MATTHEW SETTLE) turn on one another when Rufus makes a surprising new ally who threatens Lily and her family. And, always ready with a scheme, Ivy Dickens (series star KAYLEE DeFER) is prepared to stir up trouble. Anywhere else it would be too much drama to handle, but this is the Upper East Side. XOXO.

In the sixth season premiere, after a brief encounter abroad, Chuck and Blair make a promise to each other about their relationship … which leaves them once again apart. Dan, with some help from an unlikely ally, Georgina Sparks (recurring guest star MICHELLE TRACHTENBERG), is writing a scathing tell-all book that can only mean trouble. Meanwhile, as the sole head of The Spectator, Nate is making his own decisions and is ready to go up against Gossip Girl. As word spreads that Serena is missing, the gang bands together to find her and are shocked by what they find. Recurring guest stars also include BARRY WATSON (7th Heaven, Samantha Who?) as Steven, ANDREA GABRIEL (Lost) as Amira, ROBERT JOHN BURKE (Person of Interest, Rescue Me) as Bart Bass and SOFIA BLACK-D’ELIA (Skins) as Sage.

tammyy2j
09-10-2012, 12:04
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=raedyb-hd5c

Perdita
17-10-2012, 06:56
Wednesday, 24 October 2012, 7:00PM - 8:00PM
Drama

High Infidelity:

Trying to prove herself in adult society, Serena hosts the Central Park Conservancy’s big gala, of which she is now the newest Board Member, and she and Nate both learn something shocking about their significant others. Blair prepares to debut her new fashion line, but a rival from her past holds the key to her future. With the help of Georgina (recurring guest star MICHELLE TRACHTENBERG), Dan lands some meetings with publishers, but he must decide if he is willing to sacrifice his integrity in order to get his work published. Meanwhile, Chuck tries to persuade Amira (recurring guest star ANDREA GABRIEL) to help him look into his father’s past, even if it means jeopardizing Lily and Bart’s (recurring guest star ROBERT JOHN BURKE) relationship. Recurring guest stars BARRY WATSON and SOFIA BLACK-D’ELIA also appear.

Perdita
17-10-2012, 06:57
Wednesday, 31 October 2012, 7:00PM - 8:00PM
Drama

Dirty Rotten Scandals:

Feeling the pressure to make her first Waldorf Designs fashion show a success, Blair must rely on help from an unlikely source, but some unexpected scheming causes a scandal on the runway.

Serena discovers that befriending Steven’s (recurring guest star BARRY WATSON) daughter, Sage (recurring guest star SOFIA BLACK-D’ELIA), is trickier than she thought, especially when she is forced to put her issues with Blair aside to make Sage happy.

Nate publishes Dan’s first serialized article, causing a stir and producing a serious threat. Meanwhile, Chuck begins to look into the clue that Amira (recurring guest star ANDREA GABRIEL) left behind, which may help uncover what Bart (recurring guest star ROBERT JOHN BURKE) is hiding.

Plus, style icon ALEXA CHUNG makes an appearance.

alan45
24-10-2012, 17:23
Gossip Girl
Episode: 4
Wednesday, 7 November 2012, 7:00PM - 8:00PM
Drama

Portrait of a Lady Alexander:

Chuck’s continued investigation into his father’s dealings leads him to an unlikely event with Manhattan’s elite, where he hopes to find the one person who can tell him the truth about Bart (recurring guest star ROBERT JOHN BURKE). Serena and Steven (recurring guest star BARRY WATSON) decide to reveal their romantic histories so they aren’t surprised by anything, but neither is prepared for what is uncovered. With The Spectator in jeopardy after Dan decided to publish elsewhere, Nate must make a difficult decision to keep it in business. Meanwhile, Georgina (recurring guest star MICHELLE TRACHTENBERG) pushes Dan to choose a worthy person to date in an effort to boost his image, but he finds himself drawn in a different direction.

alan45
26-10-2012, 15:46
Gossip Girl
Episode: 5
Wednesday, 14 November 2012, 7:00PM - 8:00PM
Drama

Monstrous Ball:

After Blair’s mother, Eleanor (recurring guest star MARGARET COLIN), gives Blair an ultimatum, Blair is even more determined to remedy Waldorf Designs’ problems by making a splash with a dress at the upcoming Cotillion — but a shocking revelation at the ball affects everyone. Serena becomes worried about Steven’s (recurring guest star BARRY WATSON) attitude toward her, but after some investigating she discovers the surprising reason why. Chuck finds an unlikely ally as he tries to drive a wedge between Bart (recurring guest star ROBERT JOHN BURKE) and Lily’s relationship to help expose his father’s secret. Meanwhile, Dan publishes another article, but the effect is just the opposite of what he was hoping for.

alan45
02-11-2012, 17:19
Gossip Girl
Episode: 6
Wednesday, 21 November 2012, 7:00PM - 8:00PM
Drama

Where the Vile Things Are:

Blair gets ready for her mother’s (recurring guest star MARGARET COLIN) imminent arrival, but is unprepared for the set of demands her mother puts upon her. Serena volunteers to help Dan find a new place to live, but their time together brings up unexpected emotions. With Ivy’s help, Chuck discovers there is evidence incriminating his father in illegal activities and enlists the help of Nate to retrieve it. Meanwhile, Rufus and Ivy are excited about their art gallery opening until they find an empty RSVP list and must scramble to find another way to make the event a success.

alan45
02-11-2012, 17:19
Gossip Girl
Episode: 6
Wednesday, 21 November 2012, 7:00PM - 8:00PM
Drama

Where the Vile Things Are:

Blair gets ready for her mother’s (recurring guest star MARGARET COLIN) imminent arrival, but is unprepared for the set of demands her mother puts upon her. Serena volunteers to help Dan find a new place to live, but their time together brings up unexpected emotions. With Ivy’s help, Chuck discovers there is evidence incriminating his father in illegal activities and enlists the help of Nate to retrieve it. Meanwhile, Rufus and Ivy are excited about their art gallery opening until they find an empty RSVP list and must scramble to find another way to make the event a success.

alan45
09-11-2012, 00:51
Gossip Girl
Episode: 7
Wednesday, 28 November 2012, 7:00PM - 8:00PM

Save the Last Chance:

Serena and Dan realize that they need to make amends with the people they have wronged. Blair has one last chance to prove to her mother her worth as a fashion designer and, with Serena’s help, comes up with a plan to make her line the “it” look for Sage (recurring guest star SOFIA BLACK-D’ELIA) and her friends. Meanwhile, Chuck is close to getting the evidence he needs against his father, until one of his closest allies reveals his plan to Bart (recurring guest star ROBERT JOHN BURKE). Recurring guest stars MICHELLE TRACHTENBERG and WILLIAM BALDWIN appear as Georgina Sparks and William van der Woodsen, respectively.

alan45
09-11-2012, 00:51
Gossip Girl
Episode: 7
Wednesday, 28 November 2012, 7:00PM - 8:00PM

Save the Last Chance:

Serena and Dan realize that they need to make amends with the people they have wronged. Blair has one last chance to prove to her mother her worth as a fashion designer and, with Serena’s help, comes up with a plan to make her line the “it” look for Sage (recurring guest star SOFIA BLACK-D’ELIA) and her friends. Meanwhile, Chuck is close to getting the evidence he needs against his father, until one of his closest allies reveals his plan to Bart (recurring guest star ROBERT JOHN BURKE). Recurring guest stars MICHELLE TRACHTENBERG and WILLIAM BALDWIN appear as Georgina Sparks and William van der Woodsen, respectively.

alan45
04-12-2012, 20:09
Gossip Girl

Episode: 8
Wednesday, 5 December 2012,*7:00PM*-*8:00PM
Drama

It’s Really Complicated:

What’s Thanksgiving without a side of drama? Serena and Dan decide to throw their first Thanksgiving together, inviting only their closest friends, but everyone seems to have their own agenda for attending. Feeling defeated by his father (recurring guest star ROBERT JOHN BURKE), Chuck begins a downward spiral, leaving Blair to find a solution to his problems. Meanwhile, Dan has written his latest exposé, but he must make a tough decision whether to publish it, knowing it could destroy a close friendship. Recurring guest stars SOFIA BLACK-D’ELIA and BARRY WATSON appear as Sage and Steven,

Gossip Girl

Episode: 9
Wednesday, 12 December 2012,*7:00PM*-*8:00PM
Drama

The Revengers:

After a run-in with an increasingly paranoid Bart Bass (recurring guest star ROBERT JOHN BURKE), Blair grows alarmingly concerned for Chuck’s safety. However, feeling confident that his father would never physically hurt him, Chuck makes a deal that could change his life. Wanting to make things better for Chuck, Blair devises a plan with the help of Serena, Georgina (recurring guest star MICHELLE TRACHTENBERG) and Sage (recurring guest star SOFIA BLACK-D’ELIA) to try and get what they need out of Bart. Meanwhile, Nate’s financial dilemma finally lands him in a place that he never thought he would be.

Gossip Girl

Episode: 10
Wednesday, 19 December 2012,*7:00PM*-*8:00PM

SEASON FINALE: New York, I Love You XOXO

Series finale! In a fashionable farewell to remember, our favorite Upper East Siders join forces for one last soiree, and the shocking identity of Gossip Girl is finally revealed.

lizann
19-12-2012, 19:59
kinda sad to see it end tonight and dan being revealed as gossip girl not shocking but nice happy ending for all