PDA

View Full Version : Exclusive Spoilers From Finale Eppy Thanks To My Friend!

soap_gal_
26-05-2005, 22:14
Mary Alice killed herself because she could not live with the guilt of killing the girl in the box (aka Deirdre) and the guilt of stealing the baby (aka Zach/Dana who was Deirdre's baby). Mary Alice and Paul bought Dana/Zach from her when she was on drugs, Deirdre needed the money, so she sold the baby to Paul and Mary Alice. Then they moved away and changed their names. Deirdre hunted them down about 5 years later and went to ask for her baby back, but Mary Alice stabbed her to death and then put her in the box. They were having a pool built at the time and that is how they buried her under it.

Bree's husband (Rex) had another heart attack and they were going to do surgery on him,but before he make it into surgery he died because of the medicine that George (the pharmacist) gave him in his prescription bottle. However, Rex thinks that Bree tried to kill him by feeding him the food with too much potassium in it, so he wrote her a note that says 'I forgive you' just before he dies.

The plumber guy took Paul out to the salt mines in Utah to kill him, but did not because Paul told him that they killed Deirdre because of the baby, so the plumber guy went into shock and just left Paul out in the sun still tied up. Therefore, Zach is Mike's son.

Zach has Susan held at gun point at Mike's house waiting for Mike to come home, but he does not know that Mike is his dad and he is waiting to shoot Mike when he walks through the door.

Zach beat Felisha up with a hocky stick and put her into the hospital. She is the one who told Zach that Mike took his dad out to kill him, so Zach is in a rage.

Susan also has the diary of the noisy neighbour (Martha) that says she was blackmailing Mary Alice.

Lynette has to go back to work and support the family because her husband found out that she told his bosses wife not to give him a raise or promotion so he quit his job, and he is mad at her and told her he is going to stay home and take care of the kids and she has to go back to work and support the family.

Carlos is in court for his beating up Justin (the gay guy). Gabrielle is testifying for him, when John comes up and whispers in his ear that he beat up the wrong guy. Carlos jumps up and tried to get to him, but Justin is in his way, so Carlos tackles him and they think that he meant to do it on purpose, but the court people do not know that he was after John instead.

:cheer: Special thanks to Sylidia. :cheer:

chec2k
27-05-2005, 14:07
Thank you so much for posting this. I feel bad for Rex though.

willow
27-05-2005, 16:54
it is a really good one!!!

Abbie
27-05-2005, 17:36
omg i cant believ that rex is gonna die!!!!!!!!!!

special_girl
27-05-2005, 21:58
so does Zach shoot Mike or not then?

willow
27-05-2005, 22:21
its a cliff hanger!!!!

melanielovesdennisrickman
28-05-2005, 08:12
Hiya!!!!!
ThAnKs It SoUnDs ReAlLy Good!!!!!!
Poor Rex Though!!!!!

Love
:heart: Melanie :heart:

Trinity
28-05-2005, 11:24
Although Rex WAS sleeping with the housewife hooker, S&M madam.... What comes around goes around!

Johnny Allen
28-05-2005, 12:18
I had heard Rex's death may be a hoax, who knows

willow
28-05-2005, 16:52
youwill not be dissapointed it is a really good eppy!!!!

Princess
29-05-2005, 20:52
I can't wait til Wednesday!

bex_t
29-05-2005, 20:56
Yeh, I've seen it and it really is a good ep. Johnny Allen, I do think he's really dead because Marc Cherry made a statement saying he was definitely dead but he would be reappearing in flashbacks (ala mary alice). The only thing which is slightly dissapointing about this ep is that they cut two scenes (pictures of which can be found on the abc website) which now won't be shown til the season 2 opener! And they looked like really good scenes!!

Abbie
29-05-2005, 21:13
awwwwwwwwwww i cant beileve they did that o well

willow
01-06-2005, 16:21
i've seen it too it is a fantastic episode!!!

kat 4 alfie
01-06-2005, 21:19
Mary Alice killed herself because she could not live with the guilt of killing the girl in the box (aka Deirdre) and the guilt of stealing the baby (aka Zach/Dana who was Deirdre's baby). Mary Alice and Paul bought Dana/Zach from her when she was on drugs, Deirdre needed the money, so she sold the baby to Paul and Mary Alice. Then they moved away and changed their names. Deirdre hunted them down about 5 years later and went to ask for her baby back, but Mary Alice stabbed her to death and then put her in the box. They were having a pool built at the time and that is how they buried her under it.

Bree's husband (Rex) had another heart attack and they were going to do surgery on him,but before he make it into surgery he died because of the medicine that George (the pharmacist) gave him in his prescription bottle. However, Rex thinks that Bree tried to kill him by feeding him the food with too much potassium in it, so he wrote her a note that says 'I forgive you' just before he dies.

The plumber guy took Paul out to the salt mines in Utah to kill him, but did not because Paul told him that they killed Deirdre because of the baby, so the plumber guy went into shock and just left Paul out in the sun still tied up. Therefore, Zach is Mike's son.

Zach has Susan held at gun point at Mike's house waiting for Mike to come home, but he does not know that Mike is his dada nd he is waiting to shoot Mike when he walks through the door.

Zach beat Felisha up with a hocky stick and put her into the hospital. She is the one who told Zach that Mike took his dad out to kill him, so Zach is in a rage.

Susan also has the diary of the noisy neighbour (Martha) that says she was blackmailing Mary Alice.

Lynette has to go back to work and support the family because her husband found out that she told his bosses wife not to give him a raise or promotion
so he quit his job, and he is mad at her and told her he is going to stay home and take care of the kids and she has to go back to work and support the family.

Carlos is in court for his beating up Justin (the gay guy). Gabrielle is testifying for him, when John comes up and whispers in his ear that he beat up the wrong guy. Carlos jumps up and tried to get to him, but Justin is in his way, so Carlos tackles him and they think that he meant to do it on purpose, but the court people do not know that he was after John instead.

:cheer: Special thanks to Sylidia. :cheer:
yeah and at the end of the eppy a gun shot comes from the house were susan is left hostage though just before the shot mike comes in but at the start of next serise i think susan is left in hospital because the shot skims her but mike dies apparantly twas on a nother spoiler board.

Tamzi
02-06-2005, 07:58
was there a gunshot??????????

willow
02-06-2005, 08:19
yes at the end when mike walked into the house

*cinderella*
02-06-2005, 11:16
I wasnt sure if I heard a gunshot or not!

I hope Mike doesnt die!

Trinity
02-06-2005, 13:55
I didn't hear a gunshot!

kat 4 alfie
02-06-2005, 14:02
i didnt hear a gunshot either , it sed on a nother spoilerboard that at the end of that eppy that they is a gunshot , but it will probs be at the start of next serise ! this is just me b in soft but i hope the dog doesnt die ! lol

Tamzi
02-06-2005, 14:46
I don't want mike or susan to die.
xxx

Trinity
02-06-2005, 18:07
I don't want any of them to die! Roll on the next series - i can't wait!

kat 4 alfie
03-06-2005, 12:39
did anywon els cry when bree was ? or was it just me ? lol

Jojo
03-06-2005, 12:49
did anywon els cry when bree was ? or was it just me ? lol I cried too!!!! (I am blaming my hormones cause I am pregnant!!!! ):rotfl: It was the only time she couldn't keep it together and I really liked Rex.

Jojo
03-06-2005, 12:58
..... The only thing which is slightly dissapointing about this ep is that they cut two scenes (pictures of which can be found on the abc website) which now won't be shown til the season 2 opener! And they looked like really good scenes!! I've just looked at them and picture 36 looks like the new residents (can't remember their name) taking a tray up to what looks like the attic - is someone/something hidden up there???

Brilliant episode though..

Tamzi
04-06-2005, 10:16
by thw way there wasnt a gunshot at the end. it was the dorr closing. i listened again to make sure
xxx

kat 4 alfie
07-06-2005, 16:44
i know thats what i said earlyer on afta i watched the ep andt afa i said that !