PDA

View Full Version : Week 40

slater girl
11-09-2008, 15:25
Monday 29th September

Bianca asks Tony an important question in the week's first visit to Albert Square. Ronnie also has an important question to ask Archie – why has been hiding letters from her?

Meanwhile, Max is suspicious of Stacey and Callum.

Tuesday 30th September

Ronnie can't decide whether to go to the school reunion or not, in tonight's visit to Albert Square.

Meanwhile, Bianca tries to get Whitney involved in the wedding and can't understand why she's not pleased about it.

Thursday 2nd October

Bradley asks Stacey to renew their wedding vows in tonight's visit to Albert Square.

Meanwhile, Christian and Ronnie go to the school reunion together.

Friday 3rd October

Bianca asks Lucas to talk to Whitney in today's visit to Albert Square.

Christian finds a card from an admirer that was slipped into his pocket at the school reunion and decides to call the number.

lizann
11-09-2008, 17:00
Whose is Ronnie's kid's dad? Was it ever mentioned?

Bianca proposing to Tony is it a leap year? Poor Ricky

xxOShelleyOxx
12-09-2008, 10:04
Whose is Ronnie's kid's dad? Was it ever mentioned?

Bianca proposing to Tony is it a leap year? Poor Ricky

It is a leap year :D I know i feel quite sorry for ricky actually

Perdita
12-09-2008, 10:41
As far as I am aware, ladies propose to their fellas on 29th February, not during the whole of a leap year, but I might be wrong. :o I hope they don't get married, I expect Tony's true character will be revealed before it goes that far.

samantha nixon
12-09-2008, 22:31
I thought it was only in february aswell not sure if it is the 29th though lol, but I think some women just propose anyway now, whether its a leap year or not

and these eps sound really good, I wonder if the "spotty oink" is at ronnie's reunion, and whether we will find more out about her past

di marco
24-09-2008, 08:51
more detailed spoilers in case anyones interested:

monday
Ronnie goes to The Vic to collect her post, but Archie lies to her and says that there hasn't been any. Later, she returns to the pub and is about to sneak upstairs when Danielle startles her. Instead of snooping around upstairs herself, Ronnie bribes Danielle with a couple of shifts at R&R and some cash in hand in exchange for retrieving her mail. Just as Danielle discovers that Archie's been hiding Ronnie's letters from her, Archie walks in on her. He forces Danielle to call Ronnie to say that she has her letters but Archie keeps one back.

When Ronnie arrives to collect her post, she's shocked to learn that Danielle has told Archie about their deal. Frustrated at the situation, Ronnie storms out. Danielle later sees Ronnie in the Square and apologises for what happened earlier. She hands her an envelope she found in one of the bins at The Vic. Inside is an invitation to a school reunion.

Later, Archie bumps into Ronnie and the pair have a heated exchange about the missing post. Confronting her father about withholding the reunion invitation, Archie snipes back that she has nothing to show for the last 15 years.

Elsewhere, Stacey's fussing around Bradley after his allergic reaction last week; Bradley worries about his appraisal tomorrow; Morgan's recovered from his bout of chicken pox; Whitney's nearing the end of her tether over her situation with Tony; Max warns Stacey about Callum; Dot's concerned by Yolande's choice of music for the harvest festival service; Tony turns his attention to Lauren; Yolande's fuming when she discovers that Dot's complained to the vicar about her choice of song; Bianca asks Tony to marry him; and Jack informs Tanya that they've had an offer on the house - they'll be in France by the end of the month.

tuesday
Callum's talking on his mobile phone in the Square and tells a friend that he'll have made a decision about whether to leave Walford by the end of the day. However, his thoughts are interrupted when Max hands him a cheque for £1,000 to leave Walford for good. Callum is forced to re-think his position. A brief chat with Stacey confirms his decision. He later heads across to Dot's and confronts Bradley about the cheque. Callum throws it back at him, leaving a humiliated Bradley open-mouthed on the doorstep as the reality of Max's actions sets in.

Meanwhile, Whitney's worried that Tony's going to marry Bianca. Tony, however, tells a distraught Whitney that there's going to be a wedding whether she's involved or not. Worried about Whitney, Bianca suggests that Tony speaks to her. However, she comes to the conclusion that she's probably quiet because she feels left out now that Tony's out of prison.

Later, Bianca tells Whitney that she wants all of them to be one big happy family and assures her that when they're married, Tony will become her proper dad. Annoyed by her revelation, Whitney shouts that Tony will never be a proper dad to her, prompting Bianca to leave the room. Bianca tries to gather everyone downstairs to toast her and Tony's engagement. When Tony produces a ring, Whitney's upset that he's used the money she gave him to buy it.

Elsewhere, Stacey reassures Bradley that his appraisal will go well; Bianca's on the lookout for a new flat; Christian's missing Roxy; Yolande's nervous about her meeting at head office; Pat senses there's something not quite right about Bianca and Tony's engagement; Tanya tells Lauren that she can't go on the skiing trip; Christian offers to go to Ronnie's school reunion with her; Tony flirts with Lauren; and Christian discovers the real reason why Ronnie doesn't want to go to her reunion.

thursday
Bradley's staring at Max's £1,000 cheque made out to Callum as Dot enters. She senses that something's wrong with him, but Bradley covers. The phone rings and Dot's surprised to hear the vicar on the line and is even more surprised when he tells her that he's returning Bradley's call. Stacey's taken by surprise when Bradley asks her in front of Dot and the vicar whether she'll renew her wedding vows. She reluctantly agrees. Later, Bradley confronts Max over the cheque he gave to Callum. Max confesses that it was to protect him, but Bradley doesn't believe him and thinks the situation has more depth to it.

After hearing Max's thoughts, Bradley returns home to find everyone organising the wedding vow ceremony. When Stacey heads across to the stall to see Danielle, Bradley discovers the stash of contraceptive pills in her bag. On Stacey's return to the house, Bradley confronts her over Max's cheque, the contraceptive pills and her involvement with Callum. Stacey denies that anything has happened between her and Callum and is stunned into silence when Bradley asks her if he'll ever be 'the one' for her. Stacey admits that she'll never be able to love him as a wife should love her husband and she's thrown when Bradley insists that she should be with Callum.

Later, a reluctant Stacey heads across the Square to tell Callum that she's ended things with Bradley, while Bradley pays Max a visit and blames him for everything. Wishing him dead, Bradley knocks Max to the floor, leaving him gasping for breath.

Elsewhere, Patrick tells Heather about his and Yolande's new job in Birmingham; Denise starts to arrange a leaving party for Patrick and Yolande; and Christian drags Ronnie to her school reunion.

friday
Bianca's worried about Whitney who has locked herself in her room and is refusing to talk to anyone. Tony, meanwhile, is worried that Whitney's going to expose their affair but is soon distracted when Lauren walks past and catches his eye. He follows her home and tries to persuade her to get involved at the community centre. Max arrives at the house and prompts Tony to make a sharp exit.

As tensions mount, Lucas arrives at Pat's to speak to Tony about the community centre. When Lucas hears that a troubled Whitney isn't talking to anyone, he offers to speak with her. A worried Tony looks on as Lucas heads upstairs. Whitney lets Lucas in, and starts to talk but soon clams up.

When Lucas heads back downstairs, Bianca hits the roof when he tells her that Whitney won't tell him what's wrong with her. She charges upstairs and kicks the bedroom door in and tells her to tidy herself up. As they're about to leave, Bianca goads Whitney into telling her exactly what she thinks.

Meanwhile, Patrick confides in Dot that he doesn't want to move to Birmingham, while Yolande continues with the organisation of their leaving party. With everyone gathered in The Vic to say goodbye, Yolande makes a surprise announcement - she's moving to Birmingham without Patrick.

At the tube station, Yolande's saying goodbye to Denise until Patrick turns up and promises that as soon as he's sold the house, he'll move to Birmingham with her.

Elsewhere, Christian finds Lee's business card in his jacket pocket and decides to give him a call; Bradley packs Stacey's belongings; Jack arranges for Lauren and Peter to go on an activity weekend together, much to Max's annoyance; Stacey tells Callum she needs more space; Bradley gambles £10,000 on the horses; Max pays Peter a visit and asks him to break off his relationship with Lauren; and Christian provides Ronnie with Joel's contact details after going for a drink with Lee.

Red08
24-09-2008, 18:40
Does anyone know if Archie was telling the truth when he said Ronnie's baby had died? I had a feeling he was lying and now have a feeling Danielle could be her daughter?!? We don't know much about her do we - how old is she supposed to be?

di marco
24-09-2008, 18:43
Does anyone know if Archie was telling the truth when he said Ronnie's baby had died? I had a feeling he was lying and now have a feeling Danielle could be her daughter?!? We don't know much about her do we - how old is she supposed to be?

danielle is 19. i definitely think archie was lying when he said her daughter was dead. i also think danielle is her daughter, but even if shes not, her daughter is still alive im sure of it!

Red08
09-10-2008, 13:07

danielle is 19. i definitely think archie was lying when he said her daughter was dead. i also think danielle is her daughter, but even if shes not, her daughter is still alive im sure of it!

I reckon she has to be her daughter - the way they are both in the story lines together. I reckon Danielle might know who Ronnie is which is why she is trying to get closer to her. I hope she is and hope Archie hates every minute of it - I can't stand him!

Perdita
09-10-2008, 13:21
I believe she might be Ronnie's daughter to, but I don't think that Danielle knows who Ronnie is yet. I think she would act and talk differently to her if she suspected that Ronnie is her mum. :hmm: