PDA

View Full Version : last.fm

Bryan
07-09-2008, 18:21
www.last.fm

is anyone else a member on this site?

it's basically a site where you download a programme that keeps track of what you songs you play and it uploads it to this site

and then its like facebook, you make friends and stuff, with people who have same music tastes in common

and you can look up loads of artists and listen to their songs for free. and the site will suggest to you other artists similiar to your choices.

my friend's introduced me to it, it's quite a good little site!

Abbie
07-09-2008, 18:30
Im a memeber, but I never go on, I just dont like it

Tannie
07-09-2008, 22:28
I'm a member haven't used it in a while through, but yeah is a good wee site and has introduced me to other artists is well. *goes to check her's*:p

Katy
08-09-2008, 07:15
i have this i had completly forgot about it though! I might check it again when i get a bit more time.

Chris_2k11
11-09-2008, 18:19
I was thinking of joining this before. how does it keep track of what you play tho?

Bryan
11-09-2008, 18:20
I was thinking of joining this before. how does it keep track of what you play tho?

you download a programme, and it basically opens up whenever you open i tunes or whatever media player you use, and it keeps track of every song you play on it, then you just have to click on that programme and it sends the info on the songs youve played onto the site, then it adds it to your profile

the wonders of technology these days :D

Chris_2k11
11-09-2008, 18:25
ooh your own little chart lol sounds good

Bryan
11-09-2008, 18:27
ooh your own little chart lol sounds good

yeah it tells you what songs you most play and stuff. embarassing on mine as most of my top 20 are songs from the Mamma Mia soundtrack! and my music taste is usually a lot cooler than that! :lol:

for anyone on Last.fm, look up Remi Nicole's version of Mr Brightside, it's amazing.

Chris_2k11
09-10-2008, 11:21
i joined this yesterday, looks a bit confusing but i should get the hang of it. im chris3489 on there