PDA

View Full Version : Ian to be killed?

Perdita
06-09-2008, 16:13
From Daily Star:

CURTAIN-twitcher Ian Beale is left a nervous wreck when Phil Mitchell and Max Branning threaten to kill him.

The chip shop boss lands himself in hot water when he takes a picture of them hiding in an alleyway after buying a gun.

Instead of keeping it to himself, Ian – played by Adam Woodyatt, 38 –spills the beans to his daughter.

Ian excitedly tells Lucy: “I saw Max with Phil Mitchell, in that alleyway. Phil gave him a gun.”

And within hours Lucy blabs to her pals, including one of Max’s daughters.

Max (Jake Wood,34) is furious that Ian had been spying on him and calls on Phil (Steve McFadden, 49) to help him teach Ian a lesson.

So they sneak into his house while he’s having an afternoon nap and pounce on him in the bedroom.

Ian breaks down in tears as Max tells him: “We are here to kill you, Ian”– and Phil stands over him with something that looks like a gun, hidden in a bag.

Ian begs for his life and sobs he will keep quiet about what he saw.

Then the two men roll about laughing as Phil shows the “gun” is really a spare car part.

But Phil warns him: “You should keep your curtains shut from now on.”

As we revealed, Max and Phil team up to get rid of Jack Branning.

Max wants revenge for Jack stealing his wife and Phil is hell-bent on destroying him because he has evidence linking him to Kevin Wicks’ death.

Instead of killing him, they plot to frame him for a gun crime he did not commit.

di marco
06-09-2008, 17:17
Max wants revenge for Jack stealing his wife and Phil is hell-bent on destroying him because he has evidence linking him to Kevin Wicks’ death.

Instead of killing him, they plot to frame him for a gun crime he did not commit.

so do max and phil actually kill someone so that jack can be framed for the murder? or do they just happen to find someone dead and blame jack?

Perdita
06-09-2008, 18:09
Can't see them actually killing somebody but planting evidence to make it look like Jack has.

Abigail
06-09-2008, 19:18
I hope he does die, Ian does my head in.

Perdita
06-09-2008, 19:20
He is not going to die though, not according to the spoiler, they just scare the **** out of him (what else is new :lol:)

Kim
06-09-2008, 21:42
Well they can't use poor Wellard to do it this time so it has to be a fake gun :lol:

I think Jack will either be killed by them or framed. The latter seems more likely to me as Max would want Tanya to see Jack for "what he really is" which would be what she'd think was going on if they successfully framed Jack. I think if he was killed then Tanya would figure out exactly who was behind it.

StarsOfCCTV
06-09-2008, 22:27
Ian seems to be the only character in Eastenders to have eternal life. :rolleyes: Kill him already :p

Kim
07-09-2008, 01:56
A bullet didn't stop him the last time anyway; if they really want to kill him they'll need an entirely different approach.

parkerman
07-09-2008, 15:15
The following is from an interview with Jake Wood in the Daily Mirror:

Interviewer: What happens?
Jake: Max gets a gun off Phil. He has a vague plan to frame Jack for some sort of crime. He makes up a story about having found this gun up in the loft. He pretends he's concerned and needs Jack's help. Then he pulls it out and points it in such a way that he knows Jack will grab it off him. Jack's prints are now on the gun and it's ready to use to frame him at some time in the future.

Interviewer: Is there a lot more to come?
Jake: Yes. There are quite a few twists and turns. The way the storyline has been building is fantastic. There's a way to go.

Interviewer: Will it be a major storyline at Christmas?
Jake: We'll have to wait and see! But certainly, as it stands at the moment, the culmination of the story is very exciting and I'm really enjoying it.

It seems to me there must be a reason for Ian to see the gun changing hands between Max and Phil and although they put the frighteners on him, perhaps it is Ian who eventually comes to Jack's rescue when the others try and frame him. Just a thought...

sindydoll
07-09-2008, 18:19
ian wont die, anyway he's not leaving so he cant die

DaVeyWaVey
07-09-2008, 18:29
Ian is part of the Eastenders furniture - they'll never kill him off.

parkerman
07-09-2008, 18:31
Can he make it to the 48 years (and still counting) of Ken Barlow in Coronation Street though?

tammyy2j
11-09-2008, 12:06
Phil kills Ian then Max kills Phil - great way to rid of two terrible characters

I dont think anyone dies from this storyline

parkerman
11-09-2008, 15:21
Then Jack kills Max. Sean kills Jack. Archie kills Sean. Ronnie kills Archie....

That's the way to do it! (As Mr Punch might have said...)