PDA

View Full Version : how did Billy & Honey get together?

megan999
04-09-2008, 16:12
I can't remember how Billy & Honey got together or even how Honey started living in the Square :crying: Can anyone enlighten me? Thanks :angel:

Chris_2k11
04-09-2008, 16:23
Yolande hired her as a "honey" trap when Patrick was seeing Pat (:sick:) and she started quizzing Billy by mistake, then it just went from there i think..

megan999
04-09-2008, 16:25
Yolande hired her as a "honey" trap when Patrick was seeing Pat (:sick:) and she started quizzing Billy by mistake, then it just went from there i think..

Oh yes! now I remember.......it seems so long ago....

*-Rooney-*
05-09-2008, 08:43
yes honey mistook billy for patrick as patrick had gone to the toilet and left his hat next to billy (or something like that) and she started flirting with billy and calling him patrick and billy was going along with it

megan999
05-09-2008, 16:16
yes honey mistook billy for patrick as patrick had gone to the toilet and left his hat next to billy (or something like that) and she started flirting with billy and calling him patrick and billy was going along with it

yeah, that was funny :) I will miss her, IMO she was a great character.

*-Rooney-*
05-09-2008, 16:24
i wont miss her, to be honest EE cut billy/honey out of the show for weeks months on end at a time and you didnt even notice they were gone

megan999
05-09-2008, 16:31
i wont miss her, to be honest EE cut billy/honey out of the show for weeks months on end at a time and you didnt even notice they were gone

That's true. But when they got married that was well funny with Billy trying to get to the church on time, and then she gave birth!

Billy will still be Billy no mates, but now no mates, no wife and no kids :crying:

Abbie
05-09-2008, 16:37
Aww lol I remember when they got together, they were sooo sweet

Kim
05-09-2008, 22:48
Eventually Billy became Honey's agent and got her a job where he was santa and she was the elf at a Christmas thing at the community centre. They were talking about liking each other (Honey to Peggy and Billy to Minty and people) but neither would admit it to each other. In the end Billy asked her what he could get her for Christmas if he really was Santa. She said a boyfriend and it went from there.