PDA

View Full Version : Chris Moyles disses Nicola Roberts

Chris_2k11
04-09-2008, 11:36
DJ Chris Moyles has branded Girls Aloud singer Nicola Roberts a "sour-faced old cow".

The Radio 1 presenter claimed Roberts should be more appreciative of her wealth and success.

"Nicola is not the most striking one out of Girls Aloud, unless by striking, you mean ginger," said Moyles.

"It's nothing to do with her hair or the way her face or body is, it's that the sour-faced old cow never smiles - ever."

He continued: "She always looks peed off, like she doesn't want to be in the band. Someone should show her the Girls Aloud bank account because if she worked at Tesco's - and it would take a few years to build up to that level for her - she wouldn't be making the money she's making now."

Moyles added: "She's got a great life flying all over the world yet her face looks like she works at Netto."

Roberts responded to repeated criticism from the DJ earlier this year, commenting: "I can't stand him. It's no surprise I look miserable with him on my case.

"And he's such a good-looking bloke himself, isn't he?"

sindydoll
04-09-2008, 12:20
someone made a banner about it and this was nicolas reaction

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGTcZ-5bZt8

Chris_2k11
04-09-2008, 12:40
someone made a banner about it and this was nicolas reaction
YouTube - Nicola Roberts - Reaction to "Chris Moyles is a C*nt" banner (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGTcZ-5bZt8)haha brill! i cant stand him hes disgusting

sindydoll
04-09-2008, 13:52
my daughter showed me it! it was on girls aloud forum and i thought it was funny! he's not a very nice person

StarsOfCCTV
04-09-2008, 19:20
What's the point? Why insult people? I don't know why he's insulting her looks because he's much uglier than her!

sindydoll
04-09-2008, 21:18
What's the point? Why insult people? I don't know why he's insulting her looks because he's much uglier than her!exactly :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Chris_2k11
05-09-2008, 00:30
Personally I think shes really pretty. So what if shes pale? People seem to be under the impression you need to be orange to be good looking these days. well I disagree.

Katy
05-09-2008, 07:29
I agree Chis i think she is stunning, her pale skin suits her so much, there was a picture when she went tangoed in a magazine and i'm glad she decided against that style.

I find he insults an awfuil lot of people. Maybe he thinks its cool.

sindydoll
05-09-2008, 09:58
she is very pretty

Perdita
05-09-2008, 10:01
I dont't listen to his show but the impression I have got is that his listeners like him to be rude to people, a lot of them seem to think he is funny. He has made me laugh when he has been on telly but he was not too rude then.

sindydoll
05-09-2008, 11:32
I dont't listen to his show but the impression I have got is that his listeners like him to be rude to people, a lot of them seem to think he is funny. He has made me laugh when he has been on telly but he was not too rude then.
he's not worth listening to hun! he's disgusting

Perdita
12-03-2009, 12:52
Girls Aloud singer Kimberley Walsh has warned Chris Moyles that he hasn't been forgiven for 'bullying' Nicola Roberts.

The Radio 1 DJ sparked controversy when he described Roberts as "Horsey Chops" and told her to smile for once.

Despite band members Walsh and Cheryl Cole joining Moyles for a recent charity trek up Mount Kilimanjaro, the group refused to excuse his comments.

"I told him I could easily kick him down the mountain if he started," Walsh told The Mirror.

Roberts previously admitted that she was brought to tears over "ugly duckling" taunts

Rawnie
16-03-2009, 18:17
I find he insults an awfuil lot of people. Maybe he thinks its cool.

I think he must've done it in just a mild mocking way a long time ago and from then on it's just gotten worse. The way he treats people, people who are supposed to be his friends, is disgusting. He's a nasty person. I mean who announces to thousands of people across the country, live, that they think a sixteen year old girl (Nicola back then) is ugly? He has no right to treat people the way he does. He always mocks Aled, Dominic, Dave and sometimes Rachel and Carrie, and they're meant to be his friends. I think he takes the whole "I'm the saviour of Radio 1" thing WAY over the top and thinks that it's acceptable to treat people the way he does.