PDA

View Full Version : Celeb Air - Tuesdays/Thursdays ITV2

Bryan
02-09-2008, 15:47
New reality show starts tonight on ITV2 where a group of celebs train to become air hostesses. Worth a watch I suppose!

Neighbours actor Dan O'Connor, former X Factor star Chico Slimani and ex-Blazin' Squad member Kenzie are among the stars taking part in ITV2's Celeb Air, it has been announced.

The reality TV show will follow a group of eleven celebrities as they become airline employees, taking on a variety of roles on the ground and in the air. A star will be eliminated each week, while the last participant standing will win thousands of pounds for the charity of their choice.

Radio and TV presenter Amy Lame, former Hear'say member Johnny Shentall and R&B star Lisa Maffia will also take part in the show, along with ex-Steps star Lisa Scott-Lee, singer Mica Paris and socialite Tamara Beckwith.

Glamour model Michelle Marsh and comedian Phil Cornwell complete the show's lineup.

The programme, which starts in the autumn, will be fronted by former CBBC host Angellica Bell.

Bad Wolf
02-09-2008, 20:20
this looks like the worst thing ever! andi peters was on the first flight and he was on teh phone the chris moyles show last week, it ade for very funny radio

im idea for the next celebrity reality show - celebrity shark bait or celebrity lion feeders or celebrity bin men or................................................ .....

Abbie
02-09-2008, 20:22
I was gonna watch this

.:SpIcYsPy:.
03-09-2008, 09:27
Saw the advert.. Saw Kenzie.. And thought it looked good :lol:
Honestly, it's going to be hard to remind myself that I have to watch it lol..

Bryan
03-09-2008, 10:16
wasn't that bad, wasn't that good either though...

OMG cheese factor, it was hilarious, when they booted out Micha, they played cheesy sad music and a shot of a tear rolling down Chico's face! it was total cheese! it was cringeworthy!

.:SpIcYsPy:.
07-09-2008, 14:12
It's already started?! What channel, day & time please, anyone?! x

Bryan
07-09-2008, 15:33
It's already started?! What channel, day & time please, anyone?! x

Tuesdays at 9pm or Thursdays at 8pm, ITV2