PDA

View Full Version : Casualty Spoilers, 13th September

Jessie Wallace
28-08-2008, 13:46
The Farmead Menace - Part 1
8.20-9.10pm BBC One

In a thrilling double episode, popular medical drama Casualty returns for a brand-new series. The action begins as a film crew are in the hospital making a documentary about the Emergency Department – and they've picked a fateful day to film.

On the local Farmead Estate, teenager Sammy Malone is causing havoc with some fireworks. She fires a rocket up into a stairwell, with disastrous consequences.

With the film crew in tow, Jeff, Dixie and Adam arrive at the scene and start to treat an injured resident. The site soon becomes unstable as the repercussions continue. Unbeknown to any of them, the rocket has caused a fire, which in turn causes an explosion. Soon the fire is out of control.

Sammy has taken herself to the ED with a burnt hand, and causes more disruption. She clashes spectacularly with Tess, insulting her and then disappearing. Tess won't let it lie, and during her break she goes to Sammy's house on the Farmead Estate to have it out with her – but Sammy isn't there. Tess eventually spots her and chases her across a demolition site, but falls, impaling herself on a metal rod. Sammy won't help – instead she films Tess's injuries and then runs away, ignoring Tess's pleas and cries.

Dixie and Jeff start to head back to ED with an injured woman. As they turn on their sirens and drive out of the Estate, Sammy runs into the road and, hit by the ambulance, is flung into the air. Dixie, who is driving, is in shock when she sees what she has done.

Sammy Malone is played by Finn Atkins, Jeff by Matt Bardock, Dixie by Jane Hazlegrove, Adam by Tristan Gemmill and Tess by Suzanne Packer.

JustJodi
28-08-2008, 14:03
wow another great episode I will miss,, :crying:

StarsOfCCTV
28-08-2008, 15:50
:eek:
Dixie shouldn't blame herself, if Sammy runs without looking, it's her own fault really.

Poor Tess, hope she's ok. Find it hard to believe she'd chase a woman just because she insulted her...doesn't seem like Tess but oh well :p

Looks like Casualty's back on top form. Hope it continues.

I'll take lots of extra screencaps for you Jodi :D

JustJodi
28-08-2008, 18:43
thanks babe I will be looking for them while we are on the road :D

CrazyLea
28-08-2008, 21:16
Yeah that's deffo not like Tess at all lol!!!
But should be a good episode!
Anyone know whether Suzanne is leaving?
Can't wait til it's back :D.

StarsOfCCTV
28-08-2008, 22:03
I've seen nothing so...I don't think so. :)

2 weeks to go :D

Chloe O'brien
30-08-2008, 00:37
I know it's only been off for a couple of weeks, but I can't wait until Casualty returns. Hopefully Tess will be okay we don't want anyone else leaving.

laura87s
13-09-2008, 21:30
does tess die?

StarsOfCCTV
13-09-2008, 21:36
No she doesn't :)