PDA

View Full Version : What is to become of Jay ???

JustJodi
27-08-2008, 14:13
I am wondering, IF any thing should ever happen to JASE( given his past and his involvement with that hoodlum Terry), what would become of Jay?? Hes too young to be left on his own, and Dawn is not his blood relative, do you guys think Bert will come back to claim his teenaged grandson ???
This is not meant to be a spoiler or a rumour,, but just a discussion:D

di marco
27-08-2008, 14:15
i think hed stay with dawn, i know in real life he would probably go and live with bert but i think cos this is ee he would probably carry on living with dawn

sindydoll
27-08-2008, 22:20
i think he will leave now! and go and live with bert he will have custody!

samantha nixon
29-08-2008, 01:46
I dont I think he will stay with Dawn, as theres been no mention of him leaving or anything, and from reading the spoilers it gives that impression

Siobhan
29-08-2008, 09:14
I dont I think he will stay with Dawn, as theres been no mention of him leaving or anything, and from reading the spoilers it gives that impression

I reckon he will stay with billy

tammyy2j
29-08-2008, 10:13
I dont think Bert will return and there is no mention of Jay leaving.

Maybe a new character like a member of Jase's family will arrive.

Or he will live with Billy or Dawn

Xx-Vicky-xX
29-08-2008, 13:15
I'd like him to live with Billy...from what i have heard i dont think he stays with Dawn but i dont know...would be nice for Billy to have him i think r

Abigail
30-08-2008, 00:44
Billy can barely support the family he has got, he hasn't got the financial means to look after another child.

sindydoll
30-08-2008, 10:13
i think he is going to get his revenge on dawn before he goes anywhere

di marco
30-08-2008, 10:15
i think it would be nice if he lived with billy, but i think in the end he will go back to live with dawn

sindydoll
30-08-2008, 10:18
he wont live with dawn! dawn will be back to her old self before long!!!

Bryan
30-08-2008, 10:19
Billy can't even look after himself never long a child! without Honey, his kids would have gone into care ages ago!

I think Jay was a little bit harsh to Dawn, it wasn't entirley her fault at the end of the day. No one forced Jase to go down that road, knowing the consequences it would entail. Robbing money from the firm? He had it all coming to him, silly man.

StarsOfCCTV
30-08-2008, 11:56
Yeah, he just needed to stand up to her. Jay just needs someone to blame at the moment.

sindydoll
30-08-2008, 16:39
now lucy has gone home maybe christian will take him in

di marco
31-08-2008, 08:56
I think Jay was a little bit harsh to Dawn, it wasn't entirley her fault at the end of the day. No one forced Jase to go down that road, knowing the consequences it would entail. Robbing money from the firm? He had it all coming to him, silly man.

people tend to say things when theyre angry which they dont necessarily mean. however, although dawn didnt force jase into doing those jobs and he made the choice himself, dawn was being selfish and greedy about money and was pressuring jase to have lots of money and buy her fancy things. if dawn wasnt so money obsessed then jase wouldnt have gone back to doing those things. so although it was jase that made the choice, dawn put the idea into his head and if she hadnt i dont think jase would have done them

Kim
02-09-2008, 01:25
I think he will stay with Billy and remain angry with Dawn.

As Honey leaves and takes the kids with her, so I think they will both be feeling lonely and find comfort in each other.

JustJodi
02-09-2008, 10:08
I am a bit confused, did Jay already go into care, cos he said something to this extent AT LEAST I WILL LIVE WITH PROPER PEOPLE,, I thought he already called a care worker or something????????????

di marco
02-09-2008, 10:55
I am a bit confused, did Jay already go into care, cos he said something to this extent AT LEAST I WILL LIVE WITH PROPER PEOPLE,, I thought he already called a care worker or something????????????

i think the person at the hospital was some sort of social worker cos he had no family around so i think its standard procedure to bring someone in to look after the kid. jay said hed rather go into care than live with dawn so im guessing they took him to a childrens home til someone fosters/adopts him?

JustJodi
02-09-2008, 16:08

i think the person at the hospital was some sort of social worker cos he had no family around so i think its standard procedure to bring someone in to look after the kid. jay said hed rather go into care than live with dawn so im guessing they took him to a childrens home til someone fosters/adopts him?

NONO this was on the square in front of Jase and Dawns place, ( Dawn made another attempt to get Jay to her side,, she was standing with wet hair and had the pram with her)Jay was giving her alot of home truths then he said AT LEAST I WILL LIVE WITH PROPER PEOPLE,, there was a male social worker he kept referring to,, gawd I hope Holland was not seeing something u guys werent in the UK :rotfl:

di marco
02-09-2008, 16:21

NONO this was on the square in front of Jase and Dawns place, ( Dawn made another attempt to get Jay to her side,, she was standing with wet hair and had the pram with her)Jay was giving her alot of home truths then he said AT LEAST I WILL LIVE WITH PROPER PEOPLE,, there was a male social worker he kept referring to,, gawd I hope Holland was not seeing something u guys werent in the UK :rotfl:

i thought the guy he was with was a police officer lol! i cant really remember tbh

parkerman
02-09-2008, 16:55
It was in the Square. Jay explained that he had called a social worker who was with him because he would rather live in care than live with Dawn. It was all quite explicitly explained in the episode.

HoneyBee
02-09-2008, 19:04
Even though Dawn may have put the idea into his head, he should be able to think for himself. If somebody put their finger in the fire it wouldn't make me want to do it. He probably would have gone back to his old ways anyway, some people find it hard to change.

Kim
02-09-2008, 21:22
I was actually shocked that Jay called the social worker after Billy said that it was horrible in care, but then that just shows how desperate Jay is not to live with Dawn.

xxxxxx
10-09-2008, 08:44
When is e coming back?