PDA

View Full Version : Fallout from Niall / McQueen to Die

tammyy2j
25-08-2008, 15:03
Kieron discovers Niall's secret that he is fact Myra's son which leads to Kieron's untimely death but when the rest of McQueens find out the truth it will lead to death for one family member and another fighting for their life.

Who will be it be???????

John Paul - who is leaving but not before a reunion with Craig Dean

Tina - finally making a family for baby Max with loving husband Dom unaware that baby Max is belonging to Mercedes's ex husband Russ

Mercedes - having started a relationship with Malachy Fisher and also his brother tranny Kris

Michaela - deeply crushing on her best friend Amy's father Barnesy

Jacqui - the feisty McQueen becomes a wreck after losing baby Max and spliting for Tony but what happens with she discovers Mercedes terminated Tony's baby

Carmel - planning her dream wedding to murderer Calvin (thinks he killed Nige) but is Alek still her true love

Myra - the mother in a mountain of debt and a crisis of faith

Bryan
25-08-2008, 15:05
never a dull moment with the McQueen's is there? :lol:

Bad Wolf
25-08-2008, 15:08
is one of the going to die? niall is in it for the forseeable future - dead give away he is in the calender!!

Chris_2k11
25-08-2008, 15:40
not another death, this is getting ridiculous imo.

xxloopylauraxx
25-08-2008, 17:38
well it cant be carmel because weve seen the pictures of the wedding so shes ruled out. it cant be john paul because he leaves and then returns and leaves again, cant be mercades because shes getting involved in the hiv storyline. i doubt theyd give jacqui and tina another big bit in a storyline after the big one they both just finished. so your left with either michela or myra? orrrrr nana mcqueen again.

Bryan
25-08-2008, 17:44
i hope its micheala as i cant stand her character, so bloody annoying! she's the worst of the McQueens!

Chris_2k11
25-08-2008, 17:46
They can kill Mercedes off i wouldnt miss her

Bryan
25-08-2008, 17:48
They can kill Mercedes off i wouldnt miss her

i agree, she isn't a very sympathetic character - maybe this HIV storyline will be the making of her!!!

LostVoodoo
25-08-2008, 22:02
let it be nana mcqueen, everyone else is too good!

Chris_2k11
25-08-2008, 22:10
I think it will be the nana, cant see them killing any of the others off.

lizann
26-08-2008, 16:59
is one of the going to die? niall is in it for the forseeable future - dead give away he is in the calender!!

He has to get his comeuppance some time

I think maybe Nana, Tina or Mercedes will die

The actresses who play Jacqui and Mercedes are rumoured to be leaving

James Sutton who plays John Paul leaves with Craig i think

Bryan
26-08-2008, 17:55
One of Hollyoaks' McQueen sisters is to be killed by their secret brother, Niall Rafferty.

According to the Daily Star, Niall's (Barry Sloane) revenge plot against his oblivious family reaches a dramatic climax in October when he kidnaps the whole McQueen clan, including his mother Myra (Nicole Barber-Lane), who left him in a church after giving birth to him when she was 14.

In an ironic twist to the storyline, Niall captures his unwitting family and takes them to an abandoned church, blowing it up with them still inside. One of his sisters - Carmel (Gemma Merna), Mercedes (Jennifer Metcalfe), Tina (Leah Hackett) or Jacqui (Clare Cooper) - will not make it out alive.

An insider told the newspaper: "Sadly, one of the girls decided they had had enough and told producers that they wanted out. So what better way than to be blown up in one of the most shocking plotlines of the autumn?

"Regardless of who it is, fans are going to be gutted, as the McQueen sisters are some of the most popular characters on the show."

They added: "All that can be revealed at the moment is that there is plenty of blood and a huge explosion. And one of the McQueen clan is murdered."

Debs
26-08-2008, 18:15
i think it will be tina. cant see any of the others leaving at the mo. Im hoping tina ive never really liker her character as much as the other sisters

Bryan
26-08-2008, 18:17
i don't reckon it'll be tina, as there's the whole russ affair still to come out surely? i reckon it'll be Jackie, as now she hasn't got Max, there's not much point for her to be around, as much as i like her.

Chris_2k11
26-08-2008, 18:51
nooo not Jacqui :crying: I think Tina aswell debs.

Debs
26-08-2008, 19:05
also think if tina dies then of course jaqui will get to look after baby max ( seeing as they think it is tonys baby) something is bound to happen with baby max and the truth about his real father will come out!! it always does

meaning the whole jaqui and tony want a baby storyline can finally end!!!!!

danielle741
26-08-2008, 19:06
i think tina will die then jacqui and tony fight dom for custody of baby max then it will all come out somehow that the baby is russ's :hmm:

LostVoodoo
26-08-2008, 19:15
how does he kidnap the WHOLE family?! there's quite a lot of them :lol:

Bad Wolf
26-08-2008, 19:24
they are filming it near me in upholland- thats what my source was on about!!

Bryan
26-08-2008, 19:25
they are filming it near me in upholland- thats what my source was on about!!

sneak in and see whos dead :p :D

Bad Wolf
26-08-2008, 19:59
i'll ask him, i think it will be tina!

Bad Wolf
28-08-2008, 00:39
i know who it is!!! cant say tho- dont want to get the person in trouble. i also know a huge spoiler, but cant say!

Debs
28-08-2008, 09:45
i know who it is!!! cant say tho- dont want to get the person in trouble. i also know a huge spoiler, but cant say!

noooooooo rach you cannot say that and then not tell us!!!!!!!

i need to know, please say its tina

Bryan
28-08-2008, 09:46

you tease!!! can't you even PM me if i promise to keep it a secret? :p :D

What do you want? chocolate? flowers? money? a holiday to the seychelles :lol:

tammyy2j
28-08-2008, 14:25
One of Hollyoaks' McQueen sisters is to be killed by their secret brother, Niall Rafferty.

According to the Daily Star, Niall's (Barry Sloane) revenge plot against his oblivious family reaches a dramatic climax in October when he kidnaps the whole McQueen clan, including his mother Myra (Nicole Barber-Lane), who left him in a church after giving birth to him when she was 14.

In an ironic twist to the storyline, Niall captures his unwitting family and takes them to an abandoned church, blowing it up with them still inside. One of his sisters - Carmel (Gemma Merna), Mercedes (Jennifer Metcalfe), Tina (Leah Hackett) or Jacqui (Clare Cooper) - will not make it out alive.

An insider told the newspaper: "Sadly, one of the girls decided they had had enough and told producers that they wanted out. So what better way than to be blown up in one of the most shocking plotlines of the autumn?

"Regardless of who it is, fans are going to be gutted, as the McQueen sisters are some of the most popular characters on the show."

They added: "All that can be revealed at the moment is that there is plenty of blood and a huge explosion. And one of the McQueen clan is murdered."

I hope its Tina or Mercedes

Chris_2k11
29-08-2008, 00:55
Come on Rach, you know ive always considered you the best member on here haha

Bad Wolf
29-08-2008, 01:06
i cant tell, it will get him in real trouble............ here's a cluse- she has sisters

LostVoodoo
06-09-2008, 13:51
i heard it's Mercedes! not the most reliable source, a friend just randomly told me and i dunno where he heard.

Chris_2k11
06-09-2008, 13:59
i heard it's Mercedes! not the most reliable source, a friend just randomly told me and i dunno where he heard.hope it is

Bryan
06-09-2008, 14:50
seriously doubt it'll be Mercedes with the HIV storyline at the moment

Bad Wolf
06-09-2008, 15:54
it could be jaqui- she is the oldest- maybe she confronts her big brother and they have a showdown

annette_tr9
08-09-2008, 13:05
my theory is it won't be these:

mercedes - has the hiv storyline coming up
tina - has the russ's baby storyline to keep her going
carmel - still needs to find out about calvin not killing that bloke..break up of marriage etc

so that leaves jacqui who hasn't really got any stories going at the minute....

but what about michaela...she hasn't even been mentioned here???

so i reckon michaela or jacqui??

Bad Wolf
08-09-2008, 18:54
michela is pure comedy

lizann
24-09-2008, 15:48
I really hope its Tina but both actresses who play Jacqui and Mercedes are rumoured to be leaving

xxloopylauraxx
24-09-2008, 19:22
jacqui's character doesnt really have anywhere to go now,unless she finds out she has hiv after cathcing it of tony who got it off mercasdes and then,tina gets it from russ seen as he slept wiht mercedes, and so on and so on. i wonder if its myra,she hasnt had any storylines only one shes had is niall and minor parts in her childrens storylines.

Bad Wolf
24-09-2008, 19:46
myra snogs leo everytime they come within a 5 meter radius of each other!!

*-Rooney-*
25-09-2008, 00:31
I think it will be tina, and since she tells russ this week that he is max's dad, because she finds out he is leaving the village.

I think there will then be a custody battle between jacqui/tony and Russ

tammyy2j
25-09-2008, 10:17
jacqui's character doesnt really have anywhere to go now,unless she finds out she has hiv after cathcing it of tony who got it off mercasdes and then,tina gets it from russ seen as he slept wiht mercedes, and so on and so on. i wonder if its myra,she hasnt had any storylines only one shes had is niall and minor parts in her childrens storylines.

Tony sleep with Mercedes ages ago low before she was with Malachy (who has HIV)

Chris_2k11
25-09-2008, 18:01
Rumour on the DS Forums is that its Tina

*-Rooney-*
25-09-2008, 18:02
thats what i think

xxloopylauraxx
25-09-2008, 18:52

true but the way mercedes goes around whos saying mercedes hasnt given it to malachy? :searchme: i hope it is tina. theyve turnd her into an obsessive paronioid person. shes become boring to try and make her intresting. if that makes sense.

*-Rooney-*
25-09-2008, 22:07

true but the way mercedes goes around whos saying mercedes hasnt given it to malachy? :searchme: i hope it is tina. theyve turnd her into an obsessive paronioid person. shes become boring to try and make her intresting. if that makes sense.

it cant have been mercedes who gave it to malachy because it takes 3 month to show up( Or something like that - remember michaela had 1 HIV test then had to return 3 month later for a second to make sure she didnt have it) And malachy and mercedes havent been together for that long

tammyy2j
26-09-2008, 11:18

Didnt Malachy, Kris and Mercedes all try to give blood the same day with Rhys's mother and only Malachy's HIV showed up then so Kris and Malachy didnt have it then

I hope Tina dies

The Bear
26-09-2008, 14:58
Kris and Mercedes slept together after they tried to give blood, the weekend that Malachy was told and went AWOL

xxloopylauraxx
28-09-2008, 19:25
looking at the pictures from the news of the world the small picture they have is carmel in her lovely pink valour tracksuit amunks the debrit. ill try and get a link. so maybe its her?

tammyy2j
29-09-2008, 12:21
http://www.channel4.com/entertainment/tv/microsites/H/hollyoaks/news/previous/08/09/080929.html

It's been building up for almost a year but finally next week we'll see Niall seek his revenge on Myra and her family.

For those of you that have been living under a rock for the last year, Niall is the son that Myra abandoned at a church when he was just a baby. Niall has been meddling in the lives of the McQueens while pretending to be a loyal friend to each of them.

Next week however, as Niall's life begins to spiral out of control he decides to get the ultimate revenge on the family.

After kidnapping the McQueen sisters one by one he takes them St Eustace Church, the same church that Myra left him as a baby. He then leaves baby Max on Myra's doorstep with a note just like the one she left with him, ringing alarms bells in Myra.

Racing to the abandoned church, Myra is shocked to discover that Niall is her son, and all of her daughters are tied up and gagged! Niall then reveals that he has kidnapped John Paul too!

Niall reveals that he's rigged the place with explosives and tells Myra he's going to blow everyone to smithereens. When she protests, he gives her the option of saving some of her children.

He'll ask her 6 questions - one for every child. For everyone she gets wrong, he'll kill someone. He asks her questions that she would never know the answer to - questions about his childhood. When she starts to answer wrongly, things begin to look extremely bleak for her and her beloved children.

Completely by chance she gets two questions right and begins to decide which of her children she should save and which should die!

The Bear
29-09-2008, 12:30
:hmm: How did he get John Paul :searchme:

Surely he wouldn't go somewhere with Niall so soon after getting back with Criag and heading to Dublin?

Should be interesting......

rainbow
29-09-2008, 12:58
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tina_Reilly

Death
Tina will be killed off in an explosion set by their unknown long lost brother Niall in an abandoned church in which they are taken hostage in by Niall.

tammyy2j
29-09-2008, 13:52
TINA TO DIE :thumbsup:

The Bear
29-09-2008, 15:03
:hmm: Does that mean that Jacqui will get baby? Or will Russ take on to be a single Daddy? Maybe Nancy will hook up with him as a replacement for not getting Charlie....

tammyy2j
29-09-2008, 16:45
:hmm: Does that mean that Jacqui will get baby? Or will Russ take on to be a single Daddy? Maybe Nancy will hook up with him as a replacement for not getting Charlie....

Is Tony or Dom's name on baby Max's birth certificate?

I think Jacqui and Russ will probably fight for custody of baby Max

Bad Wolf
29-09-2008, 18:48
i cant believe wiki-sodding-pedia released that!!

Chris_2k11
29-09-2008, 18:56
omg it all looks very dramatic

*-Rooney-*
29-09-2008, 19:34

Is Tony or Dom's name on baby Max's birth certificate?

I think Jacqui and Russ will probably fight for custody of baby Max

Its tonys name on the birth certificate, if you remember jacqui was getting anxious about tina spending time with max and thinking she wanted to keep him. then after a discussion, later that day tina came to the door telling jacqui she had registered baby max. jacqui looked upset/nervous then looked and it said tony was max's daddy

lizann
30-09-2008, 11:39
I hope Tina dies

lizann
30-09-2008, 16:11
Jennifer Metcalfe has admitted that she feared being killed off in Hollyoaks after her character was diagnosed with HIV.

The 24-year-old, who plays Mercedes McQueen in the Chester-based soap, told the Daily Star that she sought reassurance from producers upon discovering her upcoming storyline.

She said: "When I heard I was like: 'Oh my God, they are going to kill me off.' So I went to see my producer as soon as I could and asked if they were going to kill Mercedes. Luckily they said no, which was a massive relief."

Metcalfe added that she has relished the challenges presented by her character's new storyline, saying: "I am thoroughly enjoying it, I hope there is more to come."

Mercedes is staying

*-Rooney-*
30-09-2008, 17:19
cool I like her, and i think this will show us a diff side to mercedes, somehow i dont think her bedhopping ways will continue

tammyy2j
01-10-2008, 15:55
Tina And Niall Are To Die

Jack Osborne Is Seriously Injured Trying To Rescue Myra And Tina

Chris_2k11
01-10-2008, 17:56
Jack Osborne Is Seriously Injured Trying To Rescue Myra And Tinamore seriously injured than 'dead' :rotfl:

Katy
02-10-2008, 09:58
lol!

I am really looking forward to it. THe pictures look ace!

xxOShelleyOxx
02-10-2008, 11:40
Why arnt we suspecting John Paul to die? Hes already left hasnt he so maybe it could be him. Unless it's been said somewhere that its specifically a mcqueen sister? Dont want it to be michaela

tammyy2j
02-10-2008, 12:34
Why arnt we suspecting John Paul to die? Hes already left hasnt he so maybe it could be him. Unless it's been said somewhere that its specifically a mcqueen sister? Dont want it to be michaela

A dramatic explosion in Hollyoaks will be the climax to Niall Rafferty's murderous revenge on birth mother Myra McQueen.

In scenes to be aired in October, he kidnaps half siblings John-Paul (James Sutton, 24), Carmel (Gemma Merna, 24), Mercedes (Jennifer Metcalfe, 25), Tina (Leah Hackett, 24) Michaela (Hollie-Jay Bowes, 19) and Jacqui (Clare Cooper, 25).

Niall (Barry Sloane, 27) holds them in the disused church where Myra (Nicole Barber-Lane, 41) abandoned him as a baby – then blows it up.

And one of the sisters loses her life in the blast.

The murderous hairdresser has already killed Max Cunningham (Matt Littler, 26) and poisons John-Paul's fiancé Kieron Hobbs next week (Jake Hendricks, 27).

Insiders say the scenes are set to be some of the most shocking in the soap's history.

Its one of the sisters that dies

Tina, Niall and Jack are to die

*-Rooney-*
02-10-2008, 12:42
i read somewhere jack was just badly injured trying to save tina and myra

moonstorm
06-10-2008, 14:09
Some picture of Niall's revenge, they look fantastic!!!

http://axelmoto22.wordpress.com/week-42-final/

Dr. Tangliss
06-10-2008, 14:37
So Tina dies then!!!!!:cheer:

Chris_2k11
06-10-2008, 15:09
Some picture of Niall's revenge, they look fantastic!!!

http://axelmoto22.wordpress.com/week-42-final/OMG it looks class!!

Chris_2k11
06-10-2008, 15:13
Its one of the sisters that dies

Tina, Niall and Jack are to dieJack won't die and I don't think Niall does either.

Florijo
06-10-2008, 18:51
Niall 100% doesn't die this Oct cos he is in the late nighters.

Bad Wolf
06-10-2008, 18:53
the sister who dies is in this thread!!

i think there is a lot of truth in him stalking steph too

Chris_2k11
08-10-2008, 10:52
has anyone seen the advert for next week, its supposed to be dead serious but i cant help laughing at it :D:D quite badly acted to be honest!

xxOShelleyOxx
08-10-2008, 11:14
So Jacqui dies? Its quite sad i like her character

Chris_2k11
08-10-2008, 11:22
Jacqui? :eek: I thought it was Tina

xxOShelleyOxx
08-10-2008, 12:15

In the spoilers it says something about Carmel, Tina and Michaela stumbling towards Myra, and that just left Jacqui and Mercedes inside. And in an interview with mercedes she said that she wasnt being killed off. So jacqui then?

And i dont understand the part where Darren and Jack rescue only Tina? :searchme:

StarsOfCCTV
08-10-2008, 15:18
has anyone seen the advert for next week, its supposed to be dead serious but i cant help laughing at it :D:D quite badly acted to be honest!
It's just weird. :lol: They should show clips from the actual show.

Bad Wolf
08-10-2008, 18:46

it istina who dies, i'll put money on it

Bad Wolf
08-10-2008, 18:50
niall doesnt die- he stalks steph and tom in november in wales in the late night ep's.........then he dies

Florijo
08-10-2008, 19:50
What the hell is Steph doing in Wales, lol?

LOl, seems baddies in HO need to be killed twice before they actually die for real - Andy Holt, Clare now Niall will survive getting a statue falling on him. :D

I think the ad is a bit crap, lol, they should have gone for actual clips if the show personally.

Bad Wolf
08-10-2008, 19:53
steph goes to wales to escape niall after they spilit up this week, she catches him yelling at tom and dumps him, they are seen getting in to a taxi

*-Rooney-*
08-10-2008, 21:27
kk ive missed this weeks but im curious does she leave for wales with tom right after he shouts at tom and they split, so terter it is over,is she in wales totally unaware of what her ex-lover has been up to in the village with the mcqueens.

Bad Wolf
08-10-2008, 21:39
i think thats what happens.....

Florijo
08-10-2008, 23:37
I'm looking forward to this but I can't help thinking they have gone into OTT American daytime soap area with this.

They have turned Niall into not only an expert kidnapper, who can kidnap six people fairly easily without attracting any attention (well apart from Newt when he takes Jacqui) but he is now an expert at rigging big churches with explosives. Oh and he can also cut and style your hair as well!!!

They should have just had him firebomb the McQueens or something.

xxOShelleyOxx
10-10-2008, 09:41
It is Tina who dies!!.. its in the spoilers! Poor baby Max:(

kimberley
13-10-2008, 12:15
i really can't wait till friday to see who dies but i think i know who dies

marsbar1973
14-10-2008, 12:09

Really? :(

xxOShelleyOxx
14-10-2008, 12:14

Really? :(

As far as i know like. Its not Jacqui and it has been said in a spoiler that its Tina.. but i dont really understand because i have seen pics of Jack and Darren saving her :searchme: Unless something happens after

lizann
14-10-2008, 12:16
We only seen on screen Niall kidnap Jacqui and Tina so it is one of them that dies and its to be Tina

marsbar1973
14-10-2008, 12:29
We only seen on screen Niall kidnap Jacqui and Tina so it is one of them that dies and its to be Tina

I was really hoping it would be Jacqui. :crying:

lizann
14-10-2008, 14:00
Jacqui is one of the best McQueens and with Tina dying there is scoop for more storylines - i.e. who will get baby Max?

BTW who is one the birth certiticate for baby Max? Tina, Dom, Tony, Jacqui or Russ????? :searchme:

lizann
14-10-2008, 14:08
HOLLYOAKS sex kitten Leah Hackett has denied rumours she was sacked from the soap.

The actress, who plays Tina McQueen, bows out this week when her character is murdered by twisted Niall Rafferty.

And speaking exclusively to the Daily Star, 24-year-old Leah described claims she was axed as “rubbish”. 

She added: “It was totally my decision to go. I have been there a few years and I just thought it was time to move on and try new things.

“It was time to leave Tina behind but I have had a great time playing her.” 

Fans will be gripped this week as Tina, along with the rest of the McQueen women, are kidnapped by Niall as his revenge plot finally takes shape.

He holds them hostage at a derelict church and blows it up with them all trapped inside. While the rest of the clan survive, Tina is killed.

Leah says she had an amazing time filming the blockbuster scenes. 

She added: “I got to do a few of my own stunts, which was really exciting. Some of the others were jealous they had to have stunt doubles in.”

But she’s not tempted to move to another soap.

*-Rooney-*
14-10-2008, 22:26
Jacqui is one of the best McQueens and with Tina dying there is scoop for more storylines - i.e. who will get baby Max?

BTW who is one the birth certiticate for baby Max? Tina, Dom, Tony, Jacqui or Russ????? :searchme:

Well i assume its tina on the certificate as max's mum but tony is down as the dad, i remember when tina was having doubts about it all and jacqui was worried about it all going wrong, then she turtned up and said she had registered him, and tony was the dad

Bad Wolf
15-10-2008, 19:30
Wow!! just watched e4!! completely great episode.........................except for the fake birds at the end- keep a eye out for them!

Abbie
15-10-2008, 21:55
Wow!! just watched e4!! completely great episode.........................except for the fake birds at the end- keep a eye out for them!

:lol: I thought that it was amazing but then they ruined it with them

Bad Wolf
16-10-2008, 00:32
they did look royally crap!!

xxloopylauraxx
16-10-2008, 19:40
woooow the episdoe on e4 tonight for fridays episode. wow its a bit obvious but still gooooooood.

girl2
16-10-2008, 19:41
How good was the e4 episode today. I was actually in tears with the Myra and Naill bit.

Lx

Bad Wolf
16-10-2008, 19:42
tonights on e4- the aftermath was much better than last nights- the explosion, the comedy birds wrecked it, tina's death scene was soooo over acted, and melodramatic!!

Bad Wolf
16-10-2008, 19:59
nialls not dead!!! glad they showed that! he is back for the stalking of steph in the late night november specials!

Chris_2k11
16-10-2008, 21:18
"comedy birds" lmao :lol: havent seen tomorrows yet! cant wait

Bad Wolf
16-10-2008, 21:20
the comedy birds stole the scene, surely they deserve a soap award?

Abbie
18-10-2008, 17:26
the comedy birds stole the scene, surely they deserve a soap award?

:rotfl: maybe?

Bad Wolf
19-10-2008, 14:08
this involves niall so i'll put it here

this is from wiki which i know can be rubbish but they seem to be accurate with Oaks stuff

Hollyoaks producers recently announced that the characters Cindy Cunningham, Mandy Richardson and Steph Cunningham would be involved in the late night specials due to be screened later this year. Carley Stenson has promised viewers a "spectacular showdown in which as one storyline closes, another opens."

Pinkbanana
19-10-2008, 14:16
Im I the only one who thought the whole church climax was a bit of a let down??? *runs and hides*

*-Rooney-*
19-10-2008, 14:51
i really enjoyed last weeks hollyoaks

inkyskin
21-10-2008, 18:11
yeah,i thought it was good,i'm glad tina died...she was well boring!

tammyy2j
03-11-2008, 13:59
Bomb victim Tina Reilly’s funeral proves as explosive as her death as the McQueen clan comes to blows.

The family continues to fall apart at the seams as the day arrives to say a final farewell to Tina (Leah Hackett, 23).

She was blown up after being taken hostage by Niall Rafferty (Barry Sloane, 27).

Tina’s husband Dom (John Pickard, 26) steps up at the funeral and reads a eulogy.

But he shocks everyone when he announces that Russ Owen (Stuart Manning, 25) is the real father of her baby.

And when he spots Russ standing at the back of the congregation he hits the roof and has to be held back by pals.

Earlier, reeling from the fact Mercedes (Jennifer Metcalfe, 24) slept with her boyfriend, and devastated that her mum chose her to die in the blast, Jacqui (Claire Cooper, 25) refuses to go to the funeral.

A show insider said: “Fans will need to have their tissues at the ready because this is another emotional episode.

“There have been so many revelations recently and with Tina’s death too, it’s proving too much to cope with.

“All the McQueens are falling apart in their own way. You can’t blame Dom for his outburst. After all, everything about his life with Tina was a lie.”

*-Rooney-*
03-11-2008, 15:30
Sounds good

when are the late night episodes with niall stalking steph in wales to be shown, I know it is supposed to be november just not sure when in november

tammyy2j
14-11-2008, 14:24
Murderer Niall Rafferty makes a shock return to Hollyoaks – and this time it is Craig Dean in the firing line.

Fresh from killing his sister Tina McQueen when he held her hostage in a church and blew it up, the twisted fella is back for more.

And, as our exclusive picture shows, this time victim Craig – played by Guy Burnett, 24 – is ready to fight back.

The drama unfolds next week when Niall (Barry Sloane, 27) follows Craig to Scotland where he is enjoying a holiday with his sister Steph (Carley Stenson, 25).

Niall is hell-bent on getting his revenge on Steph, who he blames for bringing his web of lies crashing down around him.

In action-packed scenes, Niall kidnaps Steph and leads her to a windy clifftop, determined to kill her. Craig comes to her rescue and has a bloody showdown with Niall.

A show insider said: “He has already proved he’s not bothered about taking someone’s life.

“But who will it be this time? Steph or Craig?

“Or will Craig have what it takes to stop Niall once and for all?”

lizann
17-11-2008, 10:39
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/a135631/in-pictures-shock-hollyoaks-later-twist.html

Pictures

This is the nail-biting moment when one Hollyoaks character plunges to his death after a cliff-top tussle.

Producers at the Chester-based soap have filmed two endings to the struggle, one which sees the evil Niall Rafferty (Barry Sloane) topple to his death on a pile of rock at the foot of the cliff, while the other features fan favourite Craig Dean (Guy Burnet) meet his maker in the same way.

A Hollyoaks source told DS: "Niall eventually tracks down Steph, Craig and little Tom to a remote cottage in Scotland and it's clear he has unfinished business. Unbeknownst to Craig and Steph, Niall kidnaps Tom. He later strikes a deal, which results in Steph agreeing to meet Niall to secure Tom's safety."

They continued: "When Tom escapes, Niall's enraged and returns to the cottage, where the situation quickly spirals out of control. Not even naturist Pete can save the day as one of the lads plummets to their death on the rocks at the bottom of the cliff."

The insider added: "It's a really dramatic moment. We wanted to keep viewers hooked to see who actually bites the dust. Either way, it's Hollyoaks at its best."

Hollyoaks - Later begins its five-episode run on Monday, November 24 on E4 at 10pm.

tammyy2j
18-05-2009, 15:50
Ex-Hollyoaks actor Barry Sloane has hinted that his deranged alter ego Niall Rafferty may have survived his potentially fatal cliff plunge.

Sloane, who reappeared as Niall in Hollyoaks Later last November, made his exit from the serial when he fell backwards off a cliff in the Scottish highlands.

However, speaking to DS on the red carpet at this year's British Soap Awards, he said: "They could do...[Niall] may have washed up and ended up in the estuary of the River Dee, you never know."

He added: "That door's always open for him...you never saw the body. It was quite a fall, though. Niall was made of galvanized metal, so he was fine, I'm sure."

Chris_2k11
18-05-2009, 16:23
Massive LOL at that ^ they've got to be kidding :|

*-Rooney-*
18-05-2009, 17:52
didnt the mcqueens find out about his death as his body was found?