PDA

View Full Version : Amy Winehouse at V Festival

Chris_2k11
20-08-2008, 22:20
Very sad to watch. Why let her perform in this state?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hyx4PY1bCF0&eurl

Jessie Wallace
20-08-2008, 23:50
Or just why left her performe any where now, she needs to get sorted out, rather than trying to earn loads of money

senorita
21-08-2008, 14:46
She should go away for a year, get her head sorted out and then rebalance herself - then make a come back where people can pay their hard earned money and get a promper performance out of her.

Such a shame.

Abi
21-08-2008, 15:26
She's an idiot. I have no sympathy for people who do something like that to themselves.

Bryan
21-08-2008, 17:42
glad she's finally getting help now. she's is getting help from the Focus 12 clinic, which has a reputation for treating the hardest of addicts. They managed to get Russel Brand off his drug addictions. This is positive news to hear, as the bloke who runs Focus 12 cares for his patients and stops at nothing until they're cured. It's not about the Priory, it's all about Focus 12. She's in safe hands now.

love how she laughs at "I aint ever gonna drink again" at least she can see the irony of the situation.

anyone who goes to one of her concerts and complains about the performance she gives need to get over themeslves. They know what she's like, she's never hidden the fact that she likes her drink and her drugs, and there's been countless times that she's go on stage drunk or high. People go to see her to see her in that kind of state. for some reason we as humans get some peverse kick out of seeing people's car crash lives in front of our very eyes. You go to see her for the notority of it. one thing that can be said, her concerts are never dull or boring.

come christmas when Blake is released from jail she will be fine, he's got himself sorted out in there and will be able to help Amy get off it all when he's released. but as I say the news of her going to Focus 12 is very positive.

Abi
21-08-2008, 21:17
glad she's finally getting help now. she's is getting help from the Focus 12 clinic, which has a reputation for treating the hardest of addicts. They managed to get Russel Brand off his drug addictions. This is positive news to hear, as the bloke who runs Focus 12 cares for his patients and stops at nothing until they're cured. It's not about the Priory, it's all about Focus 12. She's in safe hands now.

love how she laughs at "I aint ever gonna drink again" at least she can see the irony of the situation.

anyone who goes to one of her concerts and complains about the performance she gives need to get over themeslves. They know what she's like, she's never hidden the fact that she likes her drink and her drugs, and there's been countless times that she's go on stage drunk or high. People go to see her to see her in that kind of state. for some reason we as humans get some peverse kick out of seeing people's car crash lives in front of our very eyes. You go to see her for the notority of it. one thing that can be said, her concerts are never dull or boring.

come christmas when Blake is released from jail she will be fine, he's got himself sorted out in there and will be able to help Amy get off it all when he's released. but as I say the news of her going to Focus 12 is very positive.

Her concerts are dull and boring, cause its the same thing everytime. She slurs the songs and acts like she's miss wonderfull. Its old now. :lweek:

And this is the V Festival. So what you are saying about people getting over themselves cause they've gone to see her is irrelevant. Cause it wasn't just her performing.

DaVeyWaVey
22-08-2008, 00:28
Personally I go to see someone at a concert to hear them sing and perform good music, not see them all drugged up and in a state.. it's sad to see her in such a state, very sad indeed. The media should leave her alone to sort herself out! She doesn't deserve this kind of attention when she's an addict. She doesn't deserve to perform at any concerts etc or get any kind of public attention, as it will make her feel that being an idiot and being drugged up 24/7 won't lose her any fans... if the media took less of an interest in her and she lost fans due to her lifestyle choice, then maybe she'll realise how much the drugs are destroying her career as well as her health.

Chris_2k11
22-08-2008, 00:44
The time wasted watching her make a fool of herself people may have missed a decent act, I know I wouldnt be happy.

Layne
22-08-2008, 11:00
My friend was at the Vfestival, and she said Amy Winehouse was just awful - its like she was out of control.

Bryan
22-08-2008, 19:09
my point is that people know what shes like, so if they dont like it dont go and see it! and with the V festival they can always go back to their tents whilst she was on. they were there for a reason, so they could stand there and contricise her.

Abi
22-08-2008, 19:19
my point is that people know what shes like, so if they dont like it dont go and see it! and with the V festival they can always go back to their tents whilst she was on. they were there for a reason, so they could stand there and contricise her.

Oh come on, your at the V Festival, why would you go back into your tent when you know full well that someone better will be on next?!

Bryan
22-08-2008, 19:21

Oh come on, your at the V Festival, why would you go back into your tent when you know full well that someone better will be on next?!

you can always go back afterwards :p and if the next act are that brilliant you can endure Winehouse for half an hour/hour. besides festivals always have a mix, and you can never get everyone to like everyone, so it's all about shutting up and putting up, but they just jump on the Amy bashing bandwagon. from the videos i saw she got some cheers, so she wasn't THAT bad.

Jessie Wallace
22-08-2008, 22:29
So you've managed to get yourself to the front of stage, waiting for your favourite band to come on, but unfortunatly you have to endure the wineo woman first. You suggest after hours of waiting, you leave just coz of her, i think not. She just shouldn't be doing anything at the moment, except sorting herself out, and then when she's done that if she so wishes, she can inflict herself back upon us then.

Abi
23-08-2008, 15:35
So you've managed to get yourself to the front of stage, waiting for your favourite band to come on, but unfortunatly you have to endure the wineo woman first. You suggest after hours of waiting, you leave just coz of her, i think not. She just shouldn't be doing anything at the moment, except sorting herself out, and then when she's done that if she so wishes, she can inflict herself back upon us then.

You've read my mind :p

And shouldn't she try actually writing more songs too? I mean, didn't her last album come out in 2006? She's spent two years singing the same old songs. They have been done to the death.

Her drugs are ruining her voice, and her songs are old. Her "performance" is just her in the same old high state. Its all been exactly the same for way too long now. Next! :thumbsdow