PDA

View Full Version : Janes letter

bakedbean
20-08-2008, 12:34
Does anyone know what that letter was all about for Jane last night in the cafe. Could it have been Grant???

di marco
20-08-2008, 12:37
Does anyone know what that letter was all about for Jane last night in the cafe. Could it have been Grant???

ive not seen last nights epi yet but i dont think the letters from grant. somewhere i read suggested it was tamwar (not really sure why?) but i dont know sorry

sindydoll
20-08-2008, 13:19
a love letter from ian :lol:

di marco
20-08-2008, 19:56
a love letter from ian :lol:

haha i dont think ians capable of that lol!

StarsOfCCTV
20-08-2008, 21:17
:lol:

I thought it was Grant for a minute but it was hand delivered so unless it's another 'Ebony' type mess up I doubt it's him. I'm going with Tamwar.

sindydoll
27-08-2008, 11:03
so where has jane been anyone know??

di marco
27-08-2008, 11:22

i dont know for definite as i havent read any spoilers saying anything about it, but i think she might be going to a comedy club with tamwar as there have been a few webcam snippets about it, and that would fit in with the sparkly top and makeup

sindydoll
27-08-2008, 11:31

i dont know for definite as i havent read any spoilers saying anything about it, but i think she might be going to a comedy club with tamwar as there have been a few webcam snippets about it, and that would fit in with the sparkly top and makeup
so she isnt having a affair then

di marco
27-08-2008, 11:34

not that i know of. tbh its making it look so obvious that they want us to think its an affair and im pretty sure its not, i dont think she would have told christian if she was having an affair

Dutchgirl
27-08-2008, 13:26

Ah and no poledancing eithher. Shame would have been a good one.

JustJodi
27-08-2008, 14:06
Isn't Tamwar a bit too young to be going out to COMEDY CLUBS???:searchme: ( isn't that more an adult orienated type of venue ??)
I sort of wish that letter was from Grant, I would love to see him come back and shake things up ... Ian is such a muppet, how can Jane be IN LOVE with such a wimpy guy?? Grant was so much more MANLY and SEXY lol( ok this is the dirty ol lady talkin again :cool: )

I am sure the "author" of the letter will eventually come out,,:rolleyes:

di marco
27-08-2008, 14:11

as i said, i dont know for definite, it could be something else, although im sure its not an affair

Red08
27-08-2008, 16:36
I'm going with salsa dancing or something along them lines - can't see her having another affair - that'd be rubbish anyway. Plus wld she have told Cristian the other day if she was?

sindydoll
27-08-2008, 22:17
I'm going with salsa dancing or something along them lines - can't see her having another affair - that'd be rubbish anyway. Plus wld she have told Cristian the other day if she was?
yes but we dont know what she told christian do we?

inkyskin
09-09-2008, 23:50
I think it's her mum she's been seeing....what with her mother making an apperance soon and the skeletons in her closet,that's where i think she's been going.

I could be wrong though.:searchme:

Perdita
10-09-2008, 06:08
I wonder whether she is pole dancing rather than salsa dancing - she might have owned up if it was a more "acceptable" kind of dancing lessons but feel embarrassed about perhaps trying to add some spice into her relationship with Ian? Mind you, I tend to be totally wrong when I am guessing :lol:

di marco
10-09-2008, 12:32
I think it's her mum she's been seeing....what with her mother making an apperance soon and the skeletons in her closet,that's where i think she's been going.

didnt yesterday, i think it was christian refered to the person she was meeting as a "he" though?

sindydoll
10-09-2008, 19:45
im getting really anxious now, i need to know what she's up to

sindydoll
12-09-2008, 11:22

if she was seeing her mum then wouldnt christian want to go too

parkerman
12-09-2008, 12:21
I wonder whether she is pole dancing rather than salsa dancing - she might have owned up if it was a more "acceptable" kind of dancing lessons but feel embarrassed about perhaps trying to add some spice into her relationship with Ian? Mind you, I tend to be totally wrong when I am guessing :lol:

I think you're right, Perdita.:)

Siobhan
12-09-2008, 12:29
I was guessing pole dancing too or maybe burlesque. Would you really want to tell people you are doing some kinky stripping

parkerman
12-09-2008, 13:58
Well, I guess it's pole dancing because she saw pole dancing in the club before and said at the time that she'd like to have a go at it....

inkyskin
21-09-2008, 13:48
I was guessing pole dancing too or maybe burlesque. Would you really want to tell people you are doing some kinky stripping

Why not?..I used to pole dance in my early 20's and i'm not ashamed of it,you have underwear on and it's not as easy as it looks to be truthful.

Why it's seen as sleazy i don't know.:searchme:

sindydoll
21-09-2008, 16:29
jane pole dancing :sick:

Curly19
23-09-2008, 21:41
Dose Anyone Know

Timalay
11-10-2008, 17:16

Well it's finallly been comfirmed, I read in this week TV mag with the Sun that "Ian is shocked to discover what Jane has been upto - she's doing stand-up comedy... about her awful husband!". Talk about an anticlimax.

Edit: :lweek: Ah, Just read about it in week 42 spoilers

sindydoll
12-10-2008, 12:02

Well it's finallly been comfirmed, I read in this week TV mag with the Sun that "Ian is shocked to discover what Jane has been upto - she's doing stand-up comedy... about her awful husband!". Talk about an anticlimax. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Edit: :lweek: Ah, Just read about it in week 42 spoilers

.:SpIcYsPy:.
15-10-2008, 16:27
Pole-dancing would have been awesome for Jane to do!..
You have let us down EE (again :p)

JustJodi
15-10-2008, 16:50
Well looks like Ian is going to be following Jane now that he knows something is afoot,, :hmm:

willsmummy
16-10-2008, 16:26
I must say that I was very disappointed with this storyline when I read the spoiler. It seems a bit lame - they could have done so much more with it.

However, in recent years, nearly every storyline involving Ian has been a bit farcical

Dutchgirl
16-10-2008, 17:53
Jane being funny yes. But somehow I cannot picture Tamwar in all of this.

di marco
16-10-2008, 21:53
Jane being funny yes. But somehow I cannot picture Tamwar in all of this.

i cant either, but he could be surprisingly good, i saw someone on my course doing standup the other week and shes the last person id have thought would do it but shes really good!