PDA

View Full Version : Avenue - Last Goodbye

Chris_2k11
11-08-2008, 21:34
The debut single from boyband Avenue who were booted off the X Factor in 2006 due to already having a management deal they kept quiet about. I have to say I do quite like this, its rather catchy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6Au8zcyQXI

Bryan
12-08-2008, 12:23
can't remember them on the x factor, but i tend to forget the acts after their 15 minutes of fame!

never thought i'd like a song from a boyband but I have to admit this song is pretty catchy!

Chris_2k11
12-08-2008, 12:29
I think with the right promotion it could be a hit?

Bryan
12-08-2008, 12:37
I think with the right promotion it could be a hit?

got a feeling it's going to be a right flop. the music buisness is so unpredictable, for every Adele there's a Chanelle ha ha! No, but more seriouslty even bands/artists with a real talent can sometimes find it hard to get anywhere these days, then there'll be the ocassional suprise hit. You never can tell. but to be honest I thought the days of Boy Bands left with the 90s.

Chris_2k11
12-08-2008, 12:49
interesting point about boybands bry, it does seem to be all about girl bands these days. on a whole though i do much prefer female music.

Bryan
12-08-2008, 12:53
interesting point about boybands bry, it does seem to be all about girl bands these days. on a whole though i do much prefer female music.

it suited the generation i think, but now the nation has matured in it's music tastes. teenagers would prefer dance and RnB or indie rock over cheesy pop manufactured boybands.

i'm the same I prefer female solo artists over anything else really. We have so many great ones out there: Amy Winehouse, Duffy, Adele, Madonna, Rhianna etc