PDA

View Full Version : Back Of A Black Cab Or,,,,,,,

JustJodi
11-08-2008, 13:04
OK gang,, something inspired me,,,so bear with me
Lets discuss all the endings of certain actors and actresses on EE....
here are some examples:

Den we all know was bludgeoned to death and buried under the Vic (and dug up and buried for real this time)

Sonia Martin and their kid left in the back of a black cab.

Gus leaves in the back of a van with his g/f.

Chrissie went to jail for life.

Johnny Allen had a heart attack in prison.

Mad May became a CRISPY CRITTER.

Pauline died from a bash on the head in front of the Christmas Tree on the square.

Ok you with me so far ?? What has NOT been an ending ?? And should be ...:searchme:
Feel free to add other deaths .. should be an interesting discussion :D

Siobhan
11-08-2008, 13:31
I think chelsea should be kicked out of walford for been a total air head and get run over by a big truck on the motorway

Best exit was Ethel, Dot helping her to die
Oh and don't forget Danny (jakes bro) getting shot by the mitchells and then Denis getting stabbed....

Xx-Vicky-xX
11-08-2008, 13:41
I think chelsea should be kicked out of walford for been a total air head and get run over by a big truck on the motorway

Oh and don't forget Danny (jakes bro) getting shot by the mitchells and then Denis getting stabbed....

Wasnt Danny shot by Jake :confused: :confused:

Siobhan
11-08-2008, 13:50

Wasnt Danny shot by Jake :confused: :confused:

ooop so he was.. didn't matter.. he was gone

JustJodi
11-08-2008, 14:00
Has any one died in a plane crash or a helicopter crash ???:searchme: :searchme: :searchme:
Just wondering :confused:

Siobhan
11-08-2008, 14:03
Has any one died in a plane crash or a helicopter crash ???:searchme: :searchme: :searchme:
Just wondering :confused:

not as far as I remember.... on Emmerdale but not EE..

alan45
11-08-2008, 14:15
Remember this is EE. Just because someone has died once does not mean they cannot have another death 15 years later.

For instance they could be merrily walking along the scenic towpath of the Grand Canal, Walford and be shot by a bunch of flowers only to be resurrected by the scriptwriters to become the hero in the great Walford Funfair Disaster (in more ways than one:lol: ) and then die yet another death because of activities on a webcam:sick:

Siobhan
11-08-2008, 14:17
Remember this is EE. Just because someone has died once does not mean they cannot have another death 15 years later.

For instance they could be merrily walking along the scenic towpath of the Grand Canal, Walford and be shot by a bunch of flowers only to be resurrected by the scriptwriters to become the hero in the great Walford Funfair Disaster (in more ways than one:lol: ) and then die yet another death because of activities on a webcam:sick:

that dreaded webcam related death.. it is take some many from us :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Abigail
11-08-2008, 18:37
Ok you with me so far ?? What has NOT been an ending ?? And should be ...:searchme:

Natural death/old age?

Has anyone been run over and killed?

Bryan
11-08-2008, 18:50

Natural death/old age?

Tiffany - the biggest run over by a car death in soap history!

LostVoodoo
11-08-2008, 19:09
Jamie eventually died after being run over by Martin, god i'm so glad my family were on holiday that xmas so we didn;t have to suffer Moonmin Sonia wailing the whole time...

Barry was pushed off a cliff- if only he'd been wearing slip on shoes! :lol:

parkerman
11-08-2008, 19:23
How about food poisoning? There could be an outbreak of mass salmonella or something at Ian Beale's cafe and we could get rid of Garry, Minty, Chelsea, Denise, Libby, the Poison Dwarf and Phil all in one episode. :cheer:

Abigail
11-08-2008, 19:35
^ Sounds good. Does that mean we'll get rid of Ian Beale? Can't stand the slimy git.

Dutchgirl
11-08-2008, 20:44
Sorry, something whent wrong with this post.

Dutchgirl
11-08-2008, 20:46
Instead of throwing someone (Alfie Moon) out of the tube station. Throw Chelsea in there and see if she vanishes. No better let the tardis pick her up by accident and throw her in a worm hole.:cheer:

Chris_2k11
11-08-2008, 21:42

Natural death/old age?

Tiffany - the biggest run over by a car death in soap history!For me that scene is still the biggest moment in the shows history