PDA

View Full Version : What Would You Do If Friday Was The Last EE?

melanielovesdennisrickman
26-05-2005, 06:59
Hiya!!!!!
What would you guys do if there would Come an end to EastEnders,This Very Friday?????
I think that i would freak out,i would go mad,what would i do without EastEnders?????!!!!!

By The Way:Does ThatSound A Bit Sad Or Pathetic,Or Do You Think The Same?????

Love
:heart: Melanie :heart:

Layne
26-05-2005, 07:35
I'd write a letter start a petition, I'm good at it! LOL!!
But it ain't going to end so we have no worries!

i_love_matt!
26-05-2005, 20:18
id be in a state of devastation lol. no eastenders is like kat without makeup. its just not normal lol

.:SpIcYsPy:.
26-05-2005, 20:29
You sure are!!
I'd bang on the table, start crying, tpye a letter up, send it, wait for response, meanwhile start a petition!! Then start hoping it will work and cry? :clap: I mean it is the only soap I watch... :clap:

chocolate
27-05-2005, 12:52
i would be crying my eyes out ( because i would miss it ) and i wouldn't know what to do

jo3520
27-05-2005, 16:28
Eastenders is one of my fave programmes of all time!! I would be devastated! I would probably cry! :crying: Dont get any ideas bout stopping it producers! :nono:

Angeldelight
27-05-2005, 19:00
i'd be these two FOR SURE - I'd be devastated, i wouldn't know what to do & I'd Write A Letter To EastEnders, and start a petition, anything to keep my fave soap going.... this can NEVER happen

Sarah Gregory
27-05-2005, 22:43
At the end of the day its a soap. Its not real life. My family are more important to me than a soap on tv. So I wouldnt be bothered if eastenders ended.
All good things come to an End.
Look at Brookside that ended. It ended up being replaced by Hollyoaks. Not many people were bothered. Its only a tv show.

Debs
27-05-2005, 22:55

i was gonna say well get layne to start a petition!

Debs
27-05-2005, 22:56
At the end of the day its a soap. Its not real life. My family are more important to me than a soap on tv. So I wouldnt be bothered if eastenders ended.
Look at Brookside that ended. It ended up being replaced by Hollyoaks. Not many people were bothered. Its only a tv show.

yeah my family are more important any day but i would still petition to get it back on!!

melanielovesdennisrickman
27-05-2005, 23:22
Hiya!!!!!
OfCourSe My Family are more important,But it doesn't mean that i wouldn't feel ABSolutely Devastated,When EastEndeRs Would ever end!!!!!

Love
:heart: Melanie :heart:

Layne
28-05-2005, 14:33
yeah my family are more important any day but i would still petition to get it back on!!
Good on ya girl!!!!! I would do excalty the same!

i_luv_dennis
28-05-2005, 18:37
i would hate it

~Sooz~
28-05-2005, 18:46
I'd maybe miss it a little bit to begin with but I'd cope.

i_luv_dennis
28-05-2005, 18:46
i would make my own ee with all the characters back like jake danny mel steve and all the old ones and i would even let you on it

ShAnnIs_lOvEr
28-05-2005, 19:31
id cry!!!! then i would probably sign a petition (im not good at getting people to sign em so il just stick with sign it and dont start it! ) it would be terrible!!! i would go crazy! ooo i feel sorry for my family and friends when eastenders does end (touch wood!!)!!

Behemoth
29-05-2005, 19:36
I would probably just start watching Corrie!

Matty L
07-06-2005, 16:02
I wouldnt miss it at all, its awful at the moment, I havent watched it in ages, until they bring back Phil and Grant I wont watch it, the main storylines at the moment are just awful!!! it needs to end now!!! unless they can get the Mitchells back permantly! at the moment it is just :thumbsdow pants!

dddMac1
07-06-2005, 16:04
i would be gutted

Treacle
07-06-2005, 18:22
Hollyoaks has been on for ten years, Brookie has only been gone for 2.