PDA

View Full Version : Sarah Jayne Dunn "Glad To Be Back"

Chris_2k11
10-08-2008, 21:46
Hollyoaks actress, Sarah Jayne Dunn, has revealed that she is glad that her return to the Channel 4 soap has been made so easy by the rest of the cast members.

Sarah told Hot TV magazine: “The cast has changed a bit but the lovely thing is most of the crew are the same. I felt a bit like the new girl on the first day but within an hour it was as if I’d been there ages.”

She added:

“I actually asked to come back. It seemed the right time for my character,” Sarah continued. “Mandy came back for Max’s wedding and stayed for his funeral, but I wanted to return and re-establish the character rather than just dip in and out. I’ve worked quite a lot since and can bring that experience to Mandy, who has changed a lot.

“I am contracted for six months which means I’ll be on-screen until the end of the year - who knows what will happen after that? I’m just happy to be back and having a brilliant time, which is all I’m concentrating on at the moment.”

Katy
11-08-2008, 18:21
I'm glad shes back to, i love Mandy.

Dr. Tangliss
11-08-2008, 18:24
I agree, it's nice seeing her back on screen.

Chris_2k11
12-08-2008, 12:12
Dunno whether its just wishful thinking but ive got a feeling she'll probably stay on?

Bryan
12-08-2008, 12:15
i dunno if it's just becuase i wasn't really watching when she was in it, i started watching when baby Grace died, but I don't think she's that great a character? all she's doing is making smoothies in MOBS :searchme:

Chris_2k11
12-08-2008, 12:19
shes not really doing much at the moment i agree bry, but i think once they give her a good storyline to get her teeth into she'll be good. not more heartache though, getting bored of that now! its all she seems to get