PDA

View Full Version : Kiddiecop to be off The Bill for a while

alan45
08-08-2008, 17:58
TV dancer Lytton to represent UK

Lytton and Simone progressed to the final stages of Strictly Come Dancing
Strictly Come Dancing partners Louisa Lytton and Vincent Simone will represent the UK in the 2008 Eurovision Dance Contest.

The Bill and former EastEnders star,:rotfl: star my ar*e together with dance partner Simone, reached the final stages of the BBC's Strictly Come Dancing in 2006.

The inaugural Eurovision Dance Contest event, held at BBC Television Centre in London last year, was won by Finland.

This year's contest will be held the SECC in Glasgow, in September.

Lytton, 19, and professional dancer Simone, appeared alongside Emma Bunton and Mark Ramprakash in the fourth series of Strictly Come Dancing.

National dance

Dancers from 15 countries will take part in this year's Eurovision event which will take place on 6 September.

As part of the show, each couple will be asked to perform a freestyle dance with a national flavour.

The contest will be televised on the BBC and fronted by Graham Norton and Claudia Winkleman.

Strictly Come Dancing judges Len Goodman and Craig Revell Horwood will offer comments on performances.

Viewers will then be asked to vote on the choreography, costume and music.

In 2007, UK entrants Brendan Cole and Camilla Dallerup came second to last. Both are regular dancers on Strictly Come Dancing.

Lets hope she realises that her future is in Dancing and not in The Bill

Abigail
08-08-2008, 18:20
If two professional dancers come second to last what hope does Louisa have?

At least she won't be around for a while what with rehersals and the like.

Chloe O'brien
08-08-2008, 23:14
Don't worry she will be getting NIL POINTS. Brendan Cole and Camilia entered the competition last year and they did really badly and they are much better dancers than Louisa.

alan45
09-08-2008, 00:43
But apparently Louisa is a STAR:searchme:

Thats news to me

Katy
09-08-2008, 10:08
lol, should be interesting! It will be embarrasing yet again i'm sure.

Jessie Wallace
09-08-2008, 11:38
But apparently Louisa is a STAR:searchme:

I'd have been more worried if they said super star! lol

parkerman
09-08-2008, 13:07
Let's hope she wins and decides to take up a career in dancing instead of failed acting.:cheer:

Perdita
18-02-2009, 06:51
Actress Louisa Lytton seems to have found the best therapy following her recent split from her boyfriend.

The Bill star was seen splashing around in the pool during a girly break in Dubai with some of her close friends.
Louisa, 20, looked in good form as she took to the waters in a stunning black bikini and it seemed her break-up from electrician Daniel, 19, was the last thing on her mind.

Between bouts in the pool, she enjoyed chatting with her friends and topping up her tan.

A close friend of the actress told Now Magazine: ‘Louisa’s had a hectic few months.

'She finished filming The Bill at the end of last year, went into panto and split with her boyfriend.

'It’s been tough, so her mates whisked her off to Dubai. Daniel lives in Peterborough and Louisa’s in London, so they were seeing less and less of each other. She’s gutted, but they’re still mates.’

Showing off her amazing figure, it's hard to believe Louisa has body insecurities and admitted to boosting her assets with gel-filled padding.

She said: ‘I use chicken fillets - even with a bikini.' But she dismissed the idea of having cosmetic surgery, adding: ‘I wanted a boob job at 18, but I think I’ll stay natural.’

The former EastEnders actress is now set to bow out of The Bill, in which she has played PC Beth Green for two years, in a gripping two-parter to be screened on ITV1 on March 12 and 19.

It marks the end of hectic year, which has seen her star as Peter Pan in a pantomime production at Milton Keynes Theatre.

She now has other TV projects lined up, but has not ruled out a return to Walford, where she shot to fame as Ruby Allen.
The actress, who appeared on Strictly Come Dancing in 2006, added: ‘I’d like to play an older Ruby, to go back, minted and owning half the square.

Especially posted for Alan :D

alan45
18-02-2009, 08:09
The Bill star :lol: Who told her she was a star!!!!

She said: ‘I use chicken fillets - even with a bikini.' But she dismissed the idea of having cosmetic surgery, adding: ‘I wanted a boob job at 18, but I think I’ll stay natural.’ She would be better spending the money on acting lessons

The former EastEnders actress is now set to bow out of The Bill, in which she has played PC Beth Green for two years, in a gripping two-parter to be screened on ITV1 on March 12 and 19. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

It marks the end of hectic year, which has seen her star as Peter Pan in a pantomime production at Milton Keynes Theatre.

She now has other TV projects lined up, but has not ruled out a return to Walford, where she shot to fame as Ruby Allen.
The actress, who appeared on Strictly Come Dancing in 2006, added: ‘I’d like to play an older Ruby, to go back, minted and owning half the square. OMH she has such delusions. Jyst who does she think she is. Ruby Allen was a nobody played by a second rate actress

Especially posted for Alan :D

Roll on 19 March

Chloe O'brien
18-02-2009, 22:18
The only chance she has of owning half the square is to marry Mr Beetroot Man.

Perdita
19-02-2009, 06:12
The only chance she has of owning half the square is to marry Mr Beetroot Man.

Or Ian Beale or Mas as they are now building up the catering empire :)

clarissa
30-03-2009, 22:13
You Know You Lot Need To Get Over This. What Makes You Think You Are Any Better Than Anyone Else So You Have Opinions She Will Be Missed By Many. And She Didn't Get Nil Pionts On Ev. Sad Pathetic.

Chloe O'brien
30-03-2009, 22:33
You Know You Lot Need To Get Over This. What Makes You Think You Are Any Better Than Anyone Else So You Have Opinions She Will Be Missed By Many. And She Didn't Get Nil Pionts On Ev. Sad Pathetic.

Don't get your knickers in a knot. We're only having a laugh, okay there maybe viewers who miss her in the Bill but they're not on here. Everyone is allowed to voice their opinions and true we may not share the same views we can have a laugh along with the banter.

clarissa
30-03-2009, 22:37
well i'm glad you can voice your opions but do they have to be soo bitchy, i thought when you left school you put these kind of comments begind you, clearly not.
just remeber there are voicing your opions and been insulting.

alan45
31-03-2009, 00:25
Personally I am glad this pathetic apology for an actress has left the Bill. In my opinion her character was a complete joke and totally unbelievable. It was amazing that this probationer could come into a Police Station and know more than anyone else. She appeared to solve more crime than the CID. She was totally unconvincing.

Siobhan
31-03-2009, 09:38
well i'm glad you can voice your opions but do they have to be soo bitchy, i thought when you left school you put these kind of comments begind you, clearly not.
just remeber there are voicing your opions and been insulting.

clarissa, they are just opinions.. Just because someone doesn't have same as you, doesn't mean you have to attack them.. it is just banter. Ok, some people will miss her but at the end of the day, there should be no personal attack on anyone who doesn't agree with the comments made here

clarissa
31-03-2009, 15:09
but tencihanlly aren't you lot attcking Louisa and her acting skills, it is not banter if it can be classed as offencive towards a person, peopl or group. i work in an industry where opions vary and people conprimise. this whole thread is a personal attack on Louisa Lytton and if she was a member of this site it could be classed as online bullying.

Abigail
31-03-2009, 15:20
Firstly, learn to spell and use grammar before you try and post an 'intelligent' attack on the members who have posted in this thread.

How is commenting on her acting skills offensive? Go read the rules and tell us where is says we cannot pass comment on an actor's ability. If we were saying she's fat, ugly etc. (which we aren't) then that would be offensive.

Should we compromise our opinions because a few people might not like what we have to say? I think not.

Perdita
31-03-2009, 15:20
These are comments about her acting ability, not a personal attack on Louisa Lytton. All actors/actresses get criticised all the time. Some are better than others. I would blame the scriptwriters a lot, for not giving some actors decent enough roles or the director is at fault for not demanding more of them. Louisa Lytton is not as good as other soap actresses and has had carp storylines, especially in The Bill, imo. These forums are there for people to make their opinions known, that is all that has happened here, these are NOT personal attacks on LL. Please accept the opinion of others on here, as we are accepting your opinion. No need to go on about it any more, eh?

Siobhan
31-03-2009, 15:47
but tencihanlly aren't you lot attcking Louisa and her acting skills, it is not banter if it can be classed as offencive towards a person, peopl or group. i work in an industry where opions vary and people conprimise. this whole thread is a personal attack on Louisa Lytton and if she was a member of this site it could be classed as online bullying.

There is many many other actor/actress been discussed in both positive and negative way on this site, nobody ever took offense.. you like some actor, some you don't ... but we don't attack each other for having that opinion.. Personally I can't stand Juliette Roberts but I don't think my opinion on her acting would personally affect her.. if she was that bothered she could go to the "We love Juliette" site to make herself feel better..

Clarrisa, if you don't like attacks on actor/actresses, then you are probably on the wrong website... there is also much praise for a lot of actors/actress here too but we don't attack the people just cause they just happen not to like a particular way of acting

Trinity
31-03-2009, 16:17
Clarissa, this is a forum for interested people to exchange views.

Many people have different views to me on numerous different topics, this isn't a problem, it can lead to discussion - and that can be fun.

Please don't take offence on Louisa's behalf (unless of course you are Louisa using a false name:lol: ).

Louisa is in an industry that thrives on publicity, good and bad, and if she wants to succeed then she will need to have a very thick skin.

Perhaps her fans should develop one, too.

clarissa
31-03-2009, 16:27
This is not regarding Louisa, i would feel the same if this was said about any other actresse or actor. I feel that the comments are unfairly made and are generally offensive. i apologise if anyone feels that the opions of me are unfairly made towards a percific person.

Siobhan
31-03-2009, 16:31
This is not regarding Louisa, i would feel the same if this was said about any other actresse or actor. I feel that the comments are unfairly made and are generally offensive. i apologise if anyone feels that the opions of me are unfairly made towards a percific person.

Every actor/actress at some stage will received negative critisim.. and every points are discussed on this site.. Some will feel that she is a good actress (tbh not many here) and others not.. I don't see this as a personal attack.. For example, I like the Mitchells in EE but there is loads on here who don't but I don't take offense to it.. that is there opinion and I respect that...

Trinity
31-03-2009, 16:34
Don't worry, I think that you will find that the posters on this forum are in the main a very fair lot.

You felt that we were attaching someone personally (which we were not) and took offence. You obviously have a strong sense of justice and a worry about bullying. I don't have a problem with you voicing that, however your tone was a bit hostile.

Do you have issues with bullying yourself?

clarissa
31-03-2009, 16:37
My little sister recnetly became depressed after work colleuagues were openly and emailing bullying her... i feel that maybe people dont think about how their action/words can affect a person/people.

i understand now however after reading the posts they do compare alot to what my sister was recieving... regarding age and ability.

i apoligise if any thought i was being aggresive/hostile.

Trinity
31-03-2009, 16:39
No worries - and welcome to the boards!

clarissa
31-03-2009, 16:41
Thankyou not the best of starts and btw i thought Beth's character was a bit bland.

alan45
31-03-2009, 19:18
Thankyou not the best of starts and btw i thought Beth's character was a bit bland.

You see you've got the idea now. Let it all come out. You dont have to compliment Beth Green any more. :)

Abigail
31-03-2009, 19:21
Thankyou not the best of starts

We don't hold grudges on here :)

If you feel anyone on here is intentionally being offensive towards or bullying you or another member, pm a mod (Siobhan, Bryan, Jojo, Bad Wolf, Behemoth). Just because a lot of us have been here for years doesn't mean we won't get told off or banned.

We're generally a nice bunch anyway :D