PDA

View Full Version : TV Quick AWARDS

Sam Nixon Fan
25-05-2005, 19:31
VOTE FOR LISA MAXWELL IN THE TV QUICK AWARDS!!!!!!!! AND VOTE FOR THE bILL AS BEST DRAMA!!! http://www.tvquick.co.uk/

Angeldelight
28-05-2005, 14:01
have all ready voted, i can't believe you can only vote once... it's not fair...

Bad Wolf
28-05-2005, 14:08
its to stop spamming and make it fair

Angeldelight
28-05-2005, 14:20
but i want to vote more than once... i'm now sulking... hehe

Sam Nixon Fan
28-05-2005, 15:47
did u vote for lisa maxwell

alan45
28-05-2005, 18:47
I did and I voted for Gabriel.

LOL only kidding

Christina
30-05-2005, 20:06
Ah, alan45 I never would have expected you to waste your vote on that particular species of chimp! :p

Speaking of which, I wonder what Todd Carty has lined up next? Perhaps he didn't really die in Eastenders and will make an unprecedented return? :hmm:

alan45
30-05-2005, 21:33
Ah, alan45 I never would have expected you to waste your vote on that particular species of chimp! :p

Speaking of which, I wonder what Todd Carty has lined up next? Perhaps he didn't really die in Eastenders and will make an unprecedented return? :hmm:

Its not beyond the bounds of possibilitty. They brought back Den who was murdered so whats the problem in bringing back someone who died of AIDS :rotfl:

Christina
30-05-2005, 21:57
Well, they do currently seem to be embarking on a resurrection spree, and as I don't watch Eastenders, I can't say this particular venture would make my blood boil to the same level as my weekly double dosage of Kent! :rolleyes:

Perhaps, (and here's a good one!) Carty shall be appearing in the next series of Celebrity Love Island/Big Brother/ that bizarre programme on C5 where they transform the likes of Shaun Williamson into a member of the opposite sex :eek: ?

Phew, speculation, speculation, speculation . . .

Anyway, to stay on topic, if and I say IF Todd Carty does get this award ( :rotfl: ) perhaps his career could be on the up? Who knows what project PM could get him signed up for! :lol:

alan45
31-05-2005, 00:39
Todd Crappy will be lucky to appear in anything after his rubbish acting in The Bill

Christina
31-05-2005, 23:11
I suppose, his fan club hasn't risen in members during the last two years . .

I forget (as it has been a good while since I watched Eastenders!), was his acting as dire in that?

As I can't remember, I suppose that proves he wasn't very memorable . . .

alan45
01-06-2005, 00:30
He was PMs blue eyed (do chimps have blue eyes???? :searchme: ) boy. If PM had not went on to pastures new then we would probably be stuck with Todd Crappy and the Gabriel story ad infinitum. At least now we can see some light at the end of the tunnel :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

samantha nixon
10-06-2005, 18:26
i voted for lisa maxwell but im surprised scott maslen isnt on there

alan45
10-06-2005, 19:22
i voted for lisa maxwell but im surprised scott maslen isnt on there

Me too but then he is not flavour of the month unlike Urko

ameliauk1
10-06-2005, 19:39

lol , not another den watts but mark lol ello mum hed say to a shocked pauline !! hehee xxxx amelia ps i voted

Christina
10-06-2005, 20:02
lol , not another den watts but mark lol ello mum hed say to a shocked pauline !! hehee xxxx amelia ps i voted

I don't understand your post :confused:

Please try to make your contributions legible so others can respond accordingly.

Sam Nixon Fan
10-06-2005, 21:38
lol! cue the Duff Duffers after a close up of paulines shocked face! :rolleyes: