Timalay
27-07-2008, 17:46
Always a laugh (http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/EastEnders) :thumbsup:

Note: Pre warning it might offened some people

LostVoodoo
27-07-2008, 18:06
ahahaha, love it!

this is my favourite bit:

And God created the Ten Commandments. All characters must obey the Commandments, He said:

1. Thou shalt not look for work outside the boundaries of Albert Square.

2. Thou shalt argue and fight during a party.

3. Thou shalt utter the phrase "You're out of order!" during every confrontation.

4. Thou shalt not discuss current events in the news.

5. Thou shalt not enjoy a successful marriage.

6. Thou shalt consume Breakfast only in Ian's Cafe.

7. Thou shalt only leave Albert Square by way of death, prison or Manchester. Or perhaps Spain.

8. Someone will die on every Eve of New Year.

9. Thou shalt not possess a washing machine. Use the launderette.

10. Thou shalt have thy wedding reception in the Queen Vic.

oh yeah and...

Max Branning - Ugliest womaniser ever? Strongly resembles cross-breed between a goldfish, a monkey and a scotch egg.
:lol:

.:SpIcYsPy:.
27-07-2008, 18:27
If I copied and pasted the bits I liked on there I would copy and paste everything :lol:
One bit which is true however is the Ten Commandments! :lol: LOVE IT!

Jack Branning - A bit of eye candy, unlike his brother, Ginger Max. He can use his all-powerful chiseled jawline to charm anyone to do whatever he so desires.
LOOOOOOL!! :lol: :rotfl:
I can't believe I never came across this site before!

StarsOfCCTV
27-07-2008, 19:58
I don't think you could post it all on here, some of the character descriptions are harsh :lol:

It's all hilarious, loved these bits :rotfl:

7. Thou shalt only leave Albert Square by way of death, prison or Manchester. Or perhaps Spain.

Pat Evans: Looks like the honey monster.

Phil Mitchell - Likes deflating. A bit like Hagrid in the way he speaks, but has no beard or hair. Looks like an uncooked sausage in a shirt. On certain days, you can see your reflection in his head.

Bobby Beale - Ever seen The Omen? Look at those eyes! The eeeeyyyeess...

Uncyclopedia is a great site :D

.:SpIcYsPy:.
27-07-2008, 20:17
LOOOL!.. the bit about the honey monster was hilarious.. I can just see the resembalance!
Phil Mitchell.. if anyone watched Harry Hill's TV Burp they can sure relate to the deflating comment! :lol:
I second that about Bobby's eyes.. I always think that whenever I see him on screen!.. My brother has a mate who looks just like him.. and I run a mile :lol:

Siobhan
28-07-2008, 09:34
That was so funny.. love the following comments about characters:

Peggy Mitchell - Dolly Parton mixed with a leprechaun

Max Branning - Ugliest womaniser ever? Strongly resembles cross-breed between a goldfish, a monkey and a scotch egg. One day his mother was walking through Regent's Park where she met an monkey who had escaped from London Zoo. The two had a brief passionate affair and Max is the result.

alan45
28-07-2008, 10:23
Obviously this is MY favourite line from it (probably cos its true IMHO)

“We can be as **** as we want and still win the National Soap Awards!”

~ The Entire Cast on EastEnders

di marco
02-08-2008, 18:15
ive seen this before but it still makes me laugh! :D