PDA

View Full Version : Samanda to release charity single

Abigail
26-07-2008, 19:58
Big Brother 8 runners-up Sam and Amanda Marchant are to release a charity single.

The twins have joined forces with Sugar Puffs mascot The Honey Monster to record a song called 'Honey Love' for the Variety Club Children’s Charity, reports Heat.

The 19-year-olds released their cover of Aqua hit 'Barbie Girl' last October, entering the UK chart at number 26.

Series winner Brian Belo was recently reported to be releasing a track called 'Essex Boy', while fellow housemate Chanelle Hayes reached number 63 with her debut single 'I Want It' earlier this year.

Chloe O'brien
26-07-2008, 22:06
NO!!! Not another fame seeking, money grabbing attention scam. Why are music companies letting them release singles none of the bb wannabees can sing. charity or no charity no-one is going to buy it.

Chris_2k11
27-07-2008, 01:16
Oh do us a favour, and i cant believe Brian's actually gonna release that tosh, it has FLOP written all over it. i know he's a bit thick but come on. When are these people gonna learn they are not singers.

Bad Wolf
27-07-2008, 01:43
fair enough its for chartity, but why why why why why????????

why is chanelle and chantelle even woth mentioning anymore surely they should get the hint and realise their 15 minutes is over and go back to real life??

Chloe O'brien
27-07-2008, 01:47
If the variety club want to raise money for charity then good on them, but get someone who the public are going to buy the record like Peter Kay when he did the comic relief songs. Ex housemates have had their 15 mins of fame. Sorry Samanda but you're fish & chips paper news.