PDA

View Full Version : Stacey to become pregnant again Spoiler

slater girl
26-07-2008, 11:16
From the Daily Star yesterday

Today in the Daily Star, it says that Stacey will get pregnant again and be scared of telling Bradley, then when she does tell him he says he will support her decision, so she asks him straight if he wants her to have an abortion but "viewers will have to wait until later in the summer to see Bradley's decision". It also mentions Callum ("Stacey wouldn't put Bradley through the pain of another affair... would she?")

Abbie
26-07-2008, 11:50
I hope she doesnt have an affair and I hope they keep the baby. I mean Surely Bradley thinks differently after the first time?

Chris_2k11
26-07-2008, 12:24
I reckon she'll have it this time.

slater girl
26-07-2008, 12:50
second bit i have found

Baby blow for Stacey

SEXY Stacey Slater will be rocked by a baby drama after reuniting with estranged husband Bradley Branning. She discovers she could be expecting just weeks after they have got back together. Stacey (Lacey Turner, 20) is devastated because her previous pregnancy sparked her split from Bradley.

Affair
She fell pregnant before they got married but Bradley (Charlie Clements, 21) made her have an abortion. Within months she was having an affair with his dad Max. They reunited earlier this month and things have been rosy ever since, but she fears the baby news could split them up again. We can exclusively reveal that their relationship will be tested to the limits. In emotional scenes Stacey breaks down in tears as she tells him: "I'm scared Bradley, I think I am pregnant." He replies: "Whatever the result I will support you." But she hits back: "What, like you did last time?" She asks him ot tell her whether he wants the baby or not, adding: "If you can't tell me write it down because I can't spend the next nine months not knowing." Fans will have to wait until later in the summer for Bradley's decision.
But meanwhile Stacey is tempted into having yet another affair. She catches the eye of hunky newcomer Callum Monks, played by Elliott Jordan, 25. A Walford insider said "Will she really put Bradley through the horror of another affair? Only time will tell."

StarsOfCCTV
26-07-2008, 14:03
One happy couple that lasts. That's all I ask! :lol:

Jojo
26-07-2008, 14:07
Whats the point of reuniting them, IF they are going to have Stacey have affair after affair - feels like they are trying her into a new Cindy, which is spoiling the character IMO

sindydoll
26-07-2008, 14:33
now this was out a while ago and the story behind it was that stacey will become pregnant but who is the father max or bradley? because stacey is suposed to be going to sleep with max again

*-Rooney-*
26-07-2008, 17:15
i hope she they do keep the baby and stacey doesnt have another affair . I like bracey

Kim
26-07-2008, 18:14
I hope the Stax thing isn't true; it'd just be too repetitive, and going off with someone's dad because you don't like the way they react to something is never going to solve anything. I hope they don't do I who's the father storyline; I have a feeling that's what they'll do with Roxy/Sean/Jack.

I think she'll keep it this time; she's not just a kid anymore, and she's seen what an abortion can do to her and the relationship. I hope Bradley doesn't go on about his work again and say he wants her to have an abortion; he has to mature sometime. He was told about safe sex the last time she had an abortion; I guess it's likely he hasn't taken any notice, unless there's going to be another split condom storyline.

Ruffed_lemur
26-07-2008, 18:27
I hope she has the baby this time. For herself, not anyone else.

xxloopylauraxx
27-07-2008, 00:04
so if this is true jean slater will end up with two grandkids (if roxy's is seans) close in age and all in the space of a year. i dont think itll happen myselve theyve had that storyline.also in the space of not even a year stacey and bradley split up get back together and end up with a baby. seems a bit rushd even for a soap.

Chloe O'brien
27-07-2008, 01:43
I'm climbing on my soapbox here so feel free to yell at me, but the way I see it EE has a lot of young people who are fans of the programme. I know a lot of members on here are EE fans. Therefore why are EE introducing another teenage pregancy plot. Surely with the high level of young girls falling pregnant in the UK EE and other soaps would be doing the best to promote safe sex and not encouraging young people to indulge in unprotected sex. I know they are married but they have nothing they are struggling with dead-end jobs. The writers should be using their status to educate young people of the dangers of un-protected sex and encourage them to live a life before they decide to become parents. It's like that the writers are stuck for a storyline and they've just used the Stacey/Bradley pregnancy plot to bail them out. It's the same with Corrie the writers get stuck so they come up with a "hey lets make Ken have an affair" Hellloooo its been done before many times.

This is why I don't watch soaps as the writers think the viewers will watch whatever mince they dish out. Sorry no-go writers you get payed mega bucks start doing the job you're paid to do and stop recycling old plots.

TaintedLove
27-07-2008, 02:18
Hasn`t anyone ever heard of birth control in Walford? They`re at it like rabbits, yet fail to take precautions.
Yikes I`m showing my age now!!!

Katy
27-07-2008, 13:22
exactly what i was thinking, and like Stars says, 1 happy couple, is all i ask.

Siobhan
28-07-2008, 09:02
I'm climbing on my soapbox here so feel free to yell at me, but the way I see it EE has a lot of young people who are fans of the programme. I know a lot of members on here are EE fans. Therefore why are EE introducing another teenage pregancy plot. Surely with the high level of young girls falling pregnant in the UK EE and other soaps would be doing the best to promote safe sex and not encouraging young people to indulge in unprotected sex. I know they are married but they have nothing they are struggling with dead-end jobs. The writers should be using their status to educate young people of the dangers of un-protected sex and encourage them to live a life before they decide to become parents. It's like that the writers are stuck for a storyline and they've just used the Stacey/Bradley pregnancy plot to bail them out. It's the same with Corrie the writers get stuck so they come up with a "hey lets make Ken have an affair" Hellloooo its been done before many times.

This is why I don't watch soaps as the writers think the viewers will watch whatever mince they dish out. Sorry no-go writers you get payed mega bucks start doing the job you're paid to do and stop recycling old plots.

Ok.. understand about teenage pregnancy but Stacey is 20 and she is married, so she doesn't have to have safe sex as such...

I do agree with your point about affairs, is always seems to be the same ones.. after Ken, Sally will be next to have an affair... Is life like that?? in some ways yes.. there is high levels of divorce and people marry young or stray when older causing breakup.. there is very very few happy ever afters (Jack and Vera only spring to mind)

lizann
28-07-2008, 14:45
I dont Stacey would cheat again and if she is pregnant and i hope her and Bradders have some happiness. Maybe next time Bradders cheats.

JustJodi
28-07-2008, 15:23
I agree with JOJO,, why bother reuniting them only to shove Stacey in the arms of another guy, this is just another example of bad writing on behalf of EE..I just wish EE would leave us with ONE HAPPY couple ,we do have Billy and Honey but they are not as HIGH PROFILE as Stacey and Bradley are at the moment.
Anyway, I hope it is a HAPPY turn of events , cos EE has had very little happiness as of late IMHO:searchme:

Bryan
04-08-2008, 10:58
she can't keep her knickers on that one! if she goes off with Callumn I'll loose all intrest in her character tbh!

*-Rooney-*
04-08-2008, 13:32
whos callum?

di marco
04-08-2008, 17:15
whos callum?

vinnies son, hes coming into it this month i think

slater girl
05-08-2008, 13:25
Stacey Pregnant from today's latest All about Soap

Stacey and Bradley have only been back together five minutes - but instead of learning from their mistakes and taking things slowly, it looks like Walford's troubled lovebirds are already starting a new family!
With Stacey suddenly going out of her way to avoid spending anytime with him, poor bradders can't help but think he has done something wrong. But while he is wracking his brains as to why he might be in the doghouse, Stacey is hiding a hige secret.....She might thinks she might be pregnant!
But after what happened last time she was expecting Bradley's baby, Stacey is understandably reluctant to tell her hubby. Keen to break the news to him gently, Stacey struggles to get her secret out... leaving the bumbling Mr Branning panicking about what could be wrong with his wife!
When she finally reveals she might be with child, Bradley is stunned but supportive - and the pair agree to meet at the slaters at lunchtime to do a pregnancy test. But when the time comes, Stacey has a wobble and says she wants to do it alone.
Scared of the outcome, she suggests they both write down on a piece of paper whether they want the kid or not, as she too freaked out to talk about it with Mr B.
While stacey is upstairs doing the test, Bradley proves he has done a lot of growing up over the last year and so and writes 'baby' down on the piece of paper (aww bless him) Unfortunately Stacey returns a few minutes later and drops the bombshell... She isnt pregnant after all!
Upset their dreams of having a family has been dashed already, Bradley asks a nervous Stace to meet him in the vic later - and says if she doesn't show up, he will know she isn't ready to get back together properly....
But later that evening, just as Bradley is staring at his watch and wondering if his been stood up, Stacey arrives! Phew!
Proving they are committed to making their marriage work once and for all, the couple seal the deal with a kiss. However, it's soon time for the pair to reveal just what decision they wrote on their secret scraps of paper....
We already Know Bradders wanted a baby - but did Stacey feel the same way?

From Soaplife Mag out today
Cheating hearts?

it says the same in soaplife as above but when bradley tells her to show in the vic at six, he says i'll know it wasn't meant to be"
Has new hunk Callum got anything to do with the way stacey's acting?
At the moment it's just harmless flirtation, insists lacey. He makes it clear he's interested in her as soon as he arrives in the square. Then later he tries to buy her a drink when she is in the vic. She tells hime to take a hike but is enjoying the flirtation despite herself. The third time they meet in the cafe and he asks her to meet him in the club at six....'
So which six o'clock date does she keep?
She goes to the vic with her half of her piece of paper and her wedding ring and tells Bradley "I want to be your wife".
Max has already warned Bradley not to trust Stacey, saying she's just like him...Does this mean she's going to cheat again....this time with Callum?
This is Walford...anything can happen! teases Lacey.
We'll take that as a 'yes' then!

Abbie
06-08-2008, 03:28
I hope she doesnt cheat!!!!!

JustJodi
06-08-2008, 17:09
i just HOPE .......... that EE will NOT have her cheating,, but knowing how EVIL EE has been as of late of course they will destroy Staceys character and have her looking like the Walford Bicycle,, :rolleyes:

Kim
06-08-2008, 20:35
I really hope she doesn't cheat; doesn't she learn from her mistakes? Considering what Bradley's forgiven her for, she needs to grow up and stop flirting with every man she comes across too.

DaVeyWaVey
06-08-2008, 22:27
If she cheats again, it will just be very boring and repetitive - they would end up ruining Stacey's character (if she hasn't been ruined enough already!).

Kim
07-08-2008, 13:27
I'm now thinking she will cheat; EastEnders don't seem to be able to do anything but be repetitive at the moment. Exactly, Dave.

senorita
08-08-2008, 00:42
I hope she doesn't cheat. I think her and Bradley could be good together, him forgiving her, her making that commitment to him again but her retaining some of her personality, and lets face it she would be flirty being a market trader as she wants the punters to buy her produce.