PDA

View Full Version : Maggie Coldwell (Susan Cookson)

StarsOfCCTV
29-05-2008, 23:20
*Contains spoilers*
Amazing what you find when you are just browing the holby.tv boards :p Thought I'd put it up here..confirms the Toby thing. And at last Maggie's getting a big storyline towards the end of the series :thumbsup: :D She's really underused.

(Sorry the writing went a bit small)

http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t236/sparkle_w/Woman1.jpg

http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t236/sparkle_w/Woman2.jpg

Abigail
29-05-2008, 23:23
Christ, where did those boobs come from?

At the end of the first question she says Maggie is fighting her feelings for Toby :hmm:

StarsOfCCTV
30-05-2008, 19:07
:lol: Those scrubs just cover everything up

I just hope she manages to fight off her crush on Toby, because he's with Joanne and it would be too weird if him and Maggie did get together.

Chloe O'brien
31-05-2008, 00:12
If anything I would have thought Toby would have had a crush on Maggie not the other way round. Whatever happens let's hope she sticks around she's one of the best female doctors since Lara was in the department.

pookie1968uk
08-06-2008, 10:16
i wont say i said this ages ago that there were feelings there!!!! lol

Abigail
24-07-2008, 23:23
holby.tv can announce another departure to be hitting CASUALTY; actress Susan Cookson will be leaving the show at the end of the series.

Susan, who has played doctor Maggie Coldwell since January 2005, has fast become one of the show's most popular stars and fans will be disappointed to see her leave.

Don't miss Susan talking about her exit on This Morning on Friday 1st August.

:crying: She's one of my favourite characters. Abs and Maggie leaving :thumbsdow

DaVeyWaVey
24-07-2008, 23:25
Two established characters leaving Casualty - will be a big hit for the show but it seems to happen all the time now. At the end/start of every series a character who has been in it for a good few years always decide to leave - I think it has always happened. It's only characters like Charlie who stay for the long haul.

samantha nixon
24-07-2008, 23:40
I thought she was going to be coming back and was only leaving for a break, I dont know wherer I read it though, but obv if holby.tv aint said that it probs not right lol

Abigail
24-07-2008, 23:42
I read on digital spy that she was taking a break.

samantha nixon
24-07-2008, 23:43
I read on digital spy that she was taking a break.

Thats proba where i read it from aswell

StarsOfCCTV
24-07-2008, 23:50
This Morning - 1st August. Susan Cookson who plays Dr Coldwell in Casualty chats about her farewell from Holby.
:crying:

What will we do without Ab's and Maggie? :(

Katy
25-07-2008, 07:43
Thats rubbish i love Maggie.

TaintedLove
25-07-2008, 17:21
I won`t tell you what I said when I read it at DS, but it rhymes with ducking bell :angry:
Maggie is my favourite character
:crying:

StarsOfCCTV
25-07-2008, 17:42
The only characters that will keep me watching now are Ruth, Jess and Adam...

Sophiaih
25-07-2008, 18:39
Two established characters leaving Casualty - will be a big hit for the show but it seems to happen all the time now. At the end/start of every series a character who has been in it for a good few years always decide to leave - I think it has always happened. It's only characters like Charlie who stay for the long haul.

not just two - simon and zoe are leaving too (see the impending cast change section on wikipedia)

Abigail
25-07-2008, 20:51

not just two - simon and zoe are leaving too (see the impending cast change section on wikipedia)

I know they are leaving but you shouldn't rely on wiki for accurate information.

StarsOfCCTV
25-07-2008, 20:56
Simon was never going to be a permanent character, but I'm kind of sad to see Zoe go (early next series I think). They never really developed her character past the cool exterior.

alan45
25-07-2008, 22:32

I know they are leaving but you shouldn't rely on wiki for accurate information.
wiki and DS are equally reliabe or should that be equally UNreliable:rotfl:

Tannie
28-07-2008, 22:52
Read this somewhere and was utterly devestated, Maggie is by far my favourite charachter on Casualty and it extremely sucks, but let's hope it's only for a break.

Emma-Lou
29-07-2008, 20:45
I can't believe it :crying: I love Maggie she is such a good character.

lizann
21-10-2008, 13:04
Has Maggie left?

What happened with her and Charlie?

Abigail
10-03-2009, 18:19
Fans will be delighted to hear that popular CASUALTY actress Susan Cookson will be returning to the show for an episode later this month.

holby.tv can exclusively reveal that Susan Cookson, who played Dr Maggie Coldwell from January 2005 - August 2008 will be making a surprise return to bid Kelsey's character farewell.

Susan's appearance will be shown on Saturday 28th March, in which actressess Janine Mellor (Kelsey) and Ivana Basic (Snezana) make their departures.

CrazyLea
10-03-2009, 19:18
I know one young lady who will be very pleased by this... not mentioning names *cough*tannie*cough*.

Will be good to see her again :cheer:. Wish it was forever though :p

Katy
10-03-2009, 19:42
yeah me to, but it will be nice makes it more realistic

Perdita
10-03-2009, 19:52
Brilliant news, I always love Maggie. Look forward to see her again.:cheer:

Chloe O'brien
10-03-2009, 21:20
Welcome back Maggie pity it's only for 1 episode wish she would return permenant.