PDA

View Full Version : Patsy Kensit on Who Do You Think You Are

StarsOfCCTV
22-07-2008, 21:12
Patsy Kensit's character Faye Morton may have a few skeletons in her closet, but it seems Faye's not alone. Patsy has been delving into her own mysterious past, while filming an episode for the new series of Who Do You Think You Are?. The show sees well-known faces delving into their family history.

Patsy's late father was an associate of the Kray Twins, so the actress will be seen embarking on an investigation into her father's murky past, to try and understand the roots of his criminality.

This episode of Who Do You Think You Are? will be shown on BBC One on 6 August.

Abigail
05-08-2008, 23:27
Patsy Kensit has admitted that she was left traumatised after discovering that her grandfather was a criminal.

The actress, whose father was an associate of the notorious Kray twins, investigated her family's past on the BBC show Who Do You Think You Are?.

She told the Radio Times that she was so shocked to find that her grandfather was jailed for theft that she started binge-eating.

Kensit said: "It hit me so hard, I stopped washing my hair and wearing makeup.

"I was so depressed that I started binge-eating on burgers and pie and mash. I was so scared of how it was affecting me that I said, 'I can't do this anymore' and went home and locked myself away."

Kensit quit the programme and had to be convinced to return to complete the shoot.

The new series of the genealogy show, which starts later this month, also features Jerry Springer and Esther Rantzen.

:confused: She stopped eating because her grandfather was a crim?

JustJodi
06-08-2008, 02:13
Oh boy I know i am going to be watching this to see if she is as phoney as she is on Holby LOL
Big deal so her grandpa went to jail for nicking things, not sure how that made her let herself go and start an eating binge :rolleyes: I think I would be more depressed knowing my dad was associated with the Kray Twins,,:ninja:

Dr. Tangliss
06-08-2008, 08:21
She's pathetic!:wall:

JustJodi
16-08-2008, 08:02
was it even on ????? I didn't see it or is it on hold until after the Olympics ????:searchme: :searchme:
I can not see BBC i Player cos I am in the netherlands :(

matt1378
16-08-2008, 21:28
yes it was on bbc1 watched it :thumbsup:

Trinity
18-08-2008, 17:20
Her great, great.....great grandfather was a church minister who was awarded an M.A.by Lambath Palace in the 1700s or something. She was over the moon that she has some respectable, educated ancestors.

Dr. Tangliss
18-08-2008, 17:22
I bet he is turning in his grave knowing she's related to him! I know I would!:wall: