PDA

View Full Version : Bill Star to Die?????

alan45
21-07-2008, 11:42
ONE of The Bill’s stars could be killed off — as a deadly ‘Manchester mafia’ mob terrorises Sun Hill.

A scary drugs baron called Malkie and his Moss Side Crew are set to cause mayhem, as series bosses aim to attract more Northern viewers to the ITV1 cop show.

A series insider said last night: “We are under orders not to say too much about this storyline for obvious reasons. Put it this way, is one of our favourite characters soon to be killed off? Please let it be kiddiecopWe couldn’t possibly say. We are now in the process of casting the crew from the North.”

Other Manc gangsters include violent drug dealer Rob Towler and his enforcer Gordon McArdle. Producer Andrea Sapsford wants to broaden the show’s appeal.

Abigail
21-07-2008, 11:43
Could be Gina. There was rumours flying around on DS a while back that Roberta was leaving.

I guess we won't know until the episode, TB don't release too much information on who's leaving.

Chloe O'brien
21-07-2008, 11:44
It won't be kiddie cop. She's not popular. Could be Gina or one of CID.

Abigail
21-07-2008, 11:47
It won't be kiddie cop. She's not popular.

All the more reason to get rid of her.

alan45
21-07-2008, 11:58
I do hope its not Gina. She is terrific. Kiddiecop is popular with some people though bu I suppose its unlikely to be her. That was probably just wishful thinking on my part.

Abigail
21-07-2008, 12:04
Interview (http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/a46161/louisa-lytton.html) with Louisa Lytton on Sunday, May 13 2007

How long is your contract with The Bill?
"Eighteen months, but I've done about four or five, so I've got another year."

Could be Beth, Louisa's contract would be up around now.

pookie1968uk
01-08-2008, 10:53
no doubt they will get rid of one of the popular characters instead of getting rid of one of the rubbish ones!

alan45
01-08-2008, 11:08
no doubt they will get rid of one of the popular characters instead of getting rid of one of the rubbish ones!Cough**Beth Green**Cough

samantha nixon
02-08-2008, 01:16
it could be louisa, as she is doing panto this year, and the bill stars dont usually do it, if they are in the show, unless shes just gonna take a break while doing it

Abigail
02-08-2008, 01:20
Strictly Come Dancing tour and panto in the same year. Lets hope she takes another three month break :D

Abigail
02-08-2008, 01:23
Just looking on The Bill site now and I found this.

Gina Gold’s risk assessment following Emma’s death is due and Heaton’s chasing for it whilst it’s still fresh in everyone’s mind. Only the tragedy of that fatal day has never left Gold. She felt responsible for Emma’s death and ever since her nerves have been shot to bits.

Shortly afterwards, a car full of dangerous fireworks was parked up at a football club’s car park - Gold was very nervous about anyone going near the vehicle. Her professionalism has been compromised after the trauma with Emma.

Now Gold forever fears for the safety of her officers. Sally didn’t want her ability to police be impeded by Gold, so took the decision to ignore her inspector’s orders. Gold was left to watch helplessly after Sally tried to talk a grieving mother from killing herself, only to drive off a dock-side into the Thames with Sally and Stone diving in afterwards.

Gina stood on the dockside beside yourself - policing is getting tougher and tougher for her.

Could this mean she is leaving? :hmm:

alan45
02-08-2008, 01:45
Strictly Come Dancing tour and panto in the same year. Lets hope she takes another three month break :DDont you mean three YEAR break

alan45
02-08-2008, 01:48
Just looking on The Bill site now and I found this.

Gina Gold’s risk assessment following Emma’s death is due and Heaton’s chasing for it whilst it’s still fresh in everyone’s mind. Only the tragedy of that fatal day has never left Gold. She felt responsible for Emma’s death and ever since her nerves have been shot to bits.

Shortly afterwards, a car full of dangerous fireworks was parked up at a football club’s car park - Gold was very nervous about anyone going near the vehicle. Her professionalism has been compromised after the trauma with Emma.

Now Gold forever fears for the safety of her officers. Sally didn’t want her ability to police be impeded by Gold, so took the decision to ignore her inspector’s orders. Gold was left to watch helplessly after Sally tried to talk a grieving mother from killing herself, only to drive off a dock-side into the Thames with Sally and Stone diving in afterwards.

Gina stood on the dockside beside yourself - policing is getting tougher and tougher for her.

Could this mean she is leaving? :hmm:Unfortunately you gould be right. It could well be the excellent Roberta Taylor (Gina Gold) who leaves and the useless Beth Green aka kiddiecop aka mini copper aka Britains most unbelievable policewoman played by the useless Louisa S*ytton who stays to pollute our favourite programme

catcanfield
06-08-2008, 11:33
It could be sally. See spoilers for 20 and 21st aug

pookie1968uk
06-08-2008, 17:13
oh i wouldnt mind if sally leaves, i dont like her at all.

Abigail
06-08-2008, 18:25
oh i wouldnt mind if sally leaves, i dont like her at all.

Neither do I. There is no depth to the character.

alan45
07-08-2008, 19:36
She is an airhead.

Chris_2k11
08-08-2008, 15:56
Ali Bastian is a poor actress.

alan45
13-08-2008, 15:36
Unfortunately it would appear that the wonderful Gina Gold is the person leaving the Bill. Apparently she had her leaving do the other day. So it looks like we will be stuck with the airhead and Kiddiecop.

Abigail
13-08-2008, 18:44
:( Gina is one of my favourite characters. Gina's departure would leave an opening for Inspector :hmm: