PDA

View Full Version : James Redmond to Leave Casualty

Abigail
18-07-2008, 18:25
Following his announcement on GMTV today, holby.tv can confirm that James Redmond is leaving CASUALTY.

James who has played nurse Abs Denham since October 2003 finished filming on the Set this week and will be onscreen till the beginning of the next series.

His character has enjoyed a number of storylines during his time on the show including his blackmailed wedding to nurse Ellen, his romance with paramedic Nina and more recently helping his alcoholic friend Stacey.

It's bound to be an exciting exit for the popular actor however fans will be pleased to learn that his character will not be killed off.

:crying: :crying: I like Abs.

StarsOfCCTV
18-07-2008, 18:31
:eek: :eek: :eek: :( :(

Abs...

Oh I like him. Why'd he have to leave. At least he's not being killed off but still. Sucks.

Abigail
18-07-2008, 18:32
I didn't realise he's been in Cas for nearly five years. He needs to be like Charlie and just stay forever.

Chloe O'brien
18-07-2008, 20:54
Aw I liked Abs though James was good as Finn in Hollyoaks as well. he'll be a loss to the show.

Abigail
18-07-2008, 20:56
Can't understand why anybody would want to go on GMTV. Usually Casualty and Holby City actors go on BBC breakfast.

lizann
21-10-2008, 13:05
So long Abs

He will be missed :crying: