PDA

View Full Version : 'Wild At Heart' series four scoop

Perdita
18-07-2008, 06:57
Production on the fourth series of ITV's popular family drama Wild At Heart has begun in South Africa. Fancy some spoilers? Read on!

This series there's a new vet on the scene in the form of Alice Collins (Dawn Steele, Sea Of Souls). This "feisty" arrival joins Danny - still in mourning for his wife - to help out in the increasingly busy animal hospital.

Meanwhile, in the light of Sarah's passing, the courts are threatening to send Evan back to his biological father in the UK.

Another new face is Caroline's sister Georgina (Juliet Mills), who is sent to take care of Du Plessis. Caroline remains in the UK with Rosie. Worry not, both characters remain in the show.

Elsewhere, struggling neighbour reserve Mara is bought by glamorous South African businesswoman Vanessa (Mary-Anne Barlow), who is determined to restore the reserve to its former glory. She also takes a shine to our widow...

Kirsty :]
18-07-2008, 17:35
So I'm guessing if there's a new owner of Mara then Jessie Wallace isn't in it anymore :( I liked her in Wild At Heart. I thought she was brill :D