PDA

View Full Version : Gareth Gates: I auditioned for 'Emmerdale'

Perdita
15-07-2008, 06:40
Gareth Gates has revealed that he once auditioned for a part in Emmerdale.

Asked which soap he would choose to appear in, the singer and Dancing On Ice competitor said: "I am from Yorkshire so it would have to be Emmerdale."

Gates told the Daily Star Sunday: "I have almost been in it before. I went for an audition years ago but sadly it never came to anything.

"But you never know what the future holds."

Well, his singing career has not gone too good for him, perhaps he will do as loads of other singers do these days and join a soap too :lol:

Chloe O'brien
19-07-2008, 01:05
I think he has had his 15 minutes worth. If Dancing on Ice hasn't restarted his career then he's done. What get's my goat is that all these so-call famous people who take part in reality shows think it's their god given right to star in an acting role on a top tv programme or stage show. They forget that there are people who are working their butts of at drama school to earn a starting role. If celebs have been out of work they should go for auditions like anyone else.

Abigail
19-07-2008, 01:07
He's finished before Dancing on Ice. Nobody cares about him.

Chris_2k11
19-07-2008, 20:23
Gareth who?

Hollie-x
19-07-2008, 20:31
:lol: :lol: :lol: Please god no! - They'd have to make the show 1hour long just so he could get his lines out...