PDA

View Full Version : Viv framed again by Freddie

Perdita
14-07-2008, 06:10
A sighting of villainous Freddie gives Viv hope of clearing her name. But he manages to set her up again!

"Viv rehires private eye Rebecca so they can find Freddie," says Deena Payne, who plays her.

The plan seems to work as Rebecca secretly records Freddie admitting that he framed Viv for the Happy Smile charity fund theft.

But Freddie sees Rebecca handing the tape over, and confronts Viv once the sleuth leaves. Viv scarpers, pushing the twins' pram, but slips in the rain and falls.

Freddie grabs the pram and threatens to push it into a pond unless Viv gives him the tape. Then, he sneakily hides an envelope of money in the pram.

There's a struggle and they both end up in the water before Freddie flees with the tape.

Upset Viv is glad to spot a police car * but her bad day is about to get worse!

The cops find the hidden cash, and the serial numbers on the notes match the cash taken from the Happy Smile fund! She's taken down to the police station for questioning.

The next day, overcome by guilt at the secret she is keeping from him, Viv admits to Bob that she once kissed Freddie.

"Bob is livid," adds Deena. "All of his suspicions seem to have been confirmed."

Ruffed_lemur
14-07-2008, 16:46
Not looking good at all for Viv. :eek:

Chris_2k11
14-07-2008, 22:03
this storyline is absolute tosh :thumbsdow

Pinkbanana
14-07-2008, 22:08

Have to agree with you, Chris.

Chris_2k11
14-07-2008, 22:17

Have to agree with you, Chris.I just can't take Viv seriously anymore.

Perdita
15-07-2008, 07:05
I am getting fed up with this storyline, it should end soon though, thank goodness. :thumbsdow

Perdita
12-08-2008, 14:42
Because of being on holiday, I seemed to have missed Viv´s and Bob´s departure, where are they and is Bob coming back soon? Or are they just not in any scenes at the mo? Just noticed them not being around for a while now. Thanks for any info. :)

Red08
13-08-2008, 17:21
They haven't gone anywhere yet - it's Friday Viv decides to do a runner with the twins and Bob. They don't end up going anywhere though.

Donna then spots Freddie on CCTV on Monday and her and Ross go after him. Can tell you they catch up with him but as usual he does another runner, they then give chase again - as to whether or not they catch up with him I'm not sure.

Whilst all this is going on Viv and Bob are up in court and she is deciding whether or not to change her plea.

Can't find anything on what the outcome is though :searchme: - the story has been draggin on for so long now though!

Joanne
24-08-2008, 15:39
So, is this now the end of the Viv/Freddie storyline or do the Police catch up with him in the end?

I thought the actress who plays Viv was taking a break for a year but Viv got sentenced to 3 years so I'm presuming she must get her sentence reduced somehow?