PDA

View Full Version : Call me Jordan Junior: The 15-year-old whose mum is saving up to buy her a boob job

Perdita
08-07-2008, 07:34
Like any proud mother, Ashley Hughes wants to do the best for her little girl.

She works at five different cleaning jobs to help 15-year-old daughter Emma achieve her dream.

Which is...to be a surgically enhanced glamour model just like Jordan.

Support: Mum Ashley has spent a fortune helping daughter Emma, 15, fulfill her dream of becoming 'a Barbie doll'

Mrs Hughes has provided nothing but support for Emma's ambitions to follow in the footsteps of her improbably-shaped heroine.

She has already spent £15,000 on salon treatments and is putting money aside for a breast enlargement operation for her daughter when she turns 18.

More...
Mummy's little Lolita: The 11-year-old girl whose beauty treatments cost £300 a month to make her look like Barbie

Before that happens she is trying to raise £8,000 for tooth veneers to enhance Emma's smile, while she also pays for weekly pole dancing lessons.

And until she is old enough to be allowed into her local tanning salon, Emma will have to make do with the sunbed hired especially for the daily session she needs to keep her skin brown all year round.

Emma's self-confessed obsession with her appearance started at the age of eight when she would flick through magazines at the family home in Sunderland and tell her mum she wanted to be blonde - 'like a Barbie doll'.

Looking the part: Emma has pole-dancing lessons, daily sunbed sessions and a breast enlargement fund

Her mother explained: 'When Emma was 13, we watched a documentary on glamour models, including Jordan. Emma said, "I'm prettier than her. I want to be a glamour model".

'Now I hold down as many jobs as I can to ensure she'll have all the beauty treatments, tanning sessions and cosmetic surgery she needs to achieve her dream.'

Emma is convinced she has to start early to be the next glamour superstar.

Glamorous: Jordan at a perfume launch last year before she had a breast reduction and went brunette

'Jordan's my idol,' she says. 'She's turned a modelling career into books and a TV show. She's made millions.

'I have to look the part. I'm already planning a boob job so they look more like Jordan's, despite the fact that I'm already a 34F.'

When the local tanning salon turned Emma away aged 13 for being too young, she asked her mum to hire her a bed.

She said: 'I usually tan for ten minutes in the morning and the same after school. I'm not worried about the health warnings. I feel great having a tan. I try to remember to use sunscreen but I tan faster without.'

Emma is determined to keep up her beauty regime, intends to sign up with a modelling agency next year and hopes that at 18 she can start doing glamour shots.

Her mother added: 'I'm not worried about this tanorexia nonsense, or skin cancer from sunbeds. It hasn't affected her health. It's making her confident and beautiful.

'All the treatments will give her the edge. They're going to help her be a star.'

Explaining her decision to let her daughter have her hair dyed at the age of ten, Mrs Hughes said: 'I wanted her to have what she wanted and took her to the hairdresser for highlights.

'I think it's fine to have adult treatments at that age - you can't start too early. But I had to sign a waiver because she was too young.'

According to Emma, her boyfriend of nine months thinks 'all the treatments are a bit much'.

And for the father of a future glamour model, her father Anthony might find the coming years something of a trial.

The 49-year-old engineer said: 'She's a beautiful girl who attracts a lot of attention from the boys. I give blokes dirty looks to warn them off.'

A full version of these interviews appears in this week's issue of Closer magazine, on sale now.

:eek: What kind of mother is this that exposes her daughter to surgery and possible skin cancer? She is only young, what if things go wrong in a few years and even more so, what if her dream does not become reality? ::hmm:

Would any of you do the same for your daughters?

pookie1968uk
08-07-2008, 09:55
oh my goodness. how irresponsible is that mother, she is just encouraging her to be so shallow, and hiring her a sun bed at 13! thats just asking for skin cancer! terrible!

StarsOfCCTV
08-07-2008, 15:53
That is awful. Has the mother ever actually researched into sun beds? Why does she think the salon won't let her daughter use them!

Shame on the mother fueling this shallow existence for the daughter which will inevitably be crushed because she won't necessarily have success in the market.

If I ever have kids no way are they setting foot near a sun bed. Ever!

Hollie-x
08-07-2008, 16:12
:O It amazes me how stupid some people are. I don't claim to be a genius or anything but I know damn well not to use sunbeds so much, especially so young!!

Does this not also say something about how her mother feels towards her? I know if I was to say to my Mum I want to look better she'd probably say you look fine as you are! I may not believe her but any mother I know would do anything but this to make them feel better about themselves!!

Perdita
08-07-2008, 16:52
Looks to me like they have ££££ signs in their eyes rather than reality, thinking that she could do as Jordan and be a millionnaire in her early twenties. Jordan is a very clever business woman though and does Emma have the same accumen? Unless you win the lottery, making a lot of money does not come easy!

Chris_2k11
08-07-2008, 17:00
Who on earth would want to look like orange barbie doll Jordan? and Jodie Marsh aswell for that matter, sorry but it isn't sexy or attractive in the slightest, these people just look a complete state imo.

Hollie-x
08-07-2008, 18:07
Tbh I think Katie Price looks fab at the minute - she's starting to gradually gain weight so she looks a lot better than she did before. However I still wouldn't go out and copy her or want to be her clone. Why can't people just be original??

Chris_2k11
08-07-2008, 18:24
Tbh I think Katie Price looks fab at the minute - she's starting to gradually gain weight so she looks a lot better than she did before. However I still wouldn't go out and copy her or want to be her clone. Why can't people just be original??she does look better than she used to i'll give her that, much prefer her with the darker hair.

Pinkbanana
08-07-2008, 20:02
Think it's called living your life, hopes and dreams through your child. To me this is a form of child abuse....sunbeds, and wanting her daughter when she's 18 to do glamour shots??? :eek: The mother wants shooting!!! :lol:

JustJodi
09-07-2008, 00:18
the only modeling career I see for this gal is SKIN MAGS,, cos really good Modeling agencies will tell her to STOP the tanning bed,,cos it will ruin her skin (she is already ruining it now and it will look like an old shoe by the time she is 20 )and she is too DARK,,I saw a documentary and loads of young girls were turned away cos they were too TANNED..
The mom should be taken out and tarred and feathered!!!:angry:

Kim
09-07-2008, 00:53
I think this is ridiculous. The mother who bought the sunbed for the 13 year old isn't a Doctor; how does she know she hasn't got skin cancer? Her age doesn't make her immune; children have died from types of cancer at a younger age than that. Hair dye at 10 is ridiculous, especially if it's permanent - the child isn't exactly mature enough to decide if they're going to like it long term or not, and it has to be done repeatedly. Bet she didn't bother with the skin test either.

There's a reason why there's age limits on tatoos and plastic surgery and things! :angry:

Chloe O'brien
12-07-2008, 01:55
If you look at pictures of Jordan without the make-up and fake tan she is a lot more prettier. This girls mum is just living her dream through her daughter, what will happen if the girl is not selected to be a glamoour model what then.

Abigail
12-07-2008, 01:58
Each to their own, if the kid wants to become a glamour model then thats her lookout. It's totally unacceptable for a mother to encourage the use of sunbeds, tooth veneers and pole dancing to a fifteen year old.

Why does the girl need implants when she's a 34F anyway? What surgeon in their right mind would do an augmentation on an eighteen year old that doesn't really need it? If she doesn't have back and neck problems now then she will have with all the extra weight.

Perdita
26-05-2009, 06:30
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1187380/I-bought-daughter-Botox-jabs-18th-birthday--says-mother-spent-45-000-plastic-surgery.html

Another stupid woman (imo). And the way she looks after all the plastic surgery, I would stay well clear if I was the daughter, she looks horrible (imo)

Trinity
26-05-2009, 09:08
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1187380/I-bought-daughter-Botox-jabs-18th-birthday--says-mother-spent-45-000-plastic-surgery.html

Another stupid woman (imo). And the way she looks after all the plastic surgery, I would stay well clear if I was the daughter, she looks horrible (imo)

Blooming 'eck - the daughter looks much older than 18 straight off - probably due to the 'lack of facial expression'.

The mum looks weird. Why on earth do people do this to themselves????

Siobhan
26-05-2009, 09:24
How can a mother think this is support her child??? Like it was already said here, she may be pretty but not have the business sense and end up like another bimbo who thinks skin cancer, a crate of makeup and a boob job makes you successful. It is child abuse.. subject your child to sunbed treatment EVERY day!! Words fail me where this woman is concerned :angry:

Trinity
26-05-2009, 09:30
The message these women seem to be giving their daughters is - you are not good enough, you are not pretty enough, you will not be successful unless you show the world a fake front.

People who are truly attractive are not perfect. They are confident, content and happy in their own (untanned) skin.

You are right Shiv - it is child abuse, mental cruelty.

Chris_2k11
26-05-2009, 20:15
Utter mess

Abigail
27-05-2009, 00:01
Jodie said: 'My mum's always looked so glamorous and she uses cosmetic surgery and Botox to keep her looking young. I plan to follow in her footsteps.

The mother looks far from glamorous. Puffy eyes, taut skin, frozen expression. She looks more like 60 than 49.

It's pretty obvious they've both got badly done hair extensions.

They both look completely fake, why would anyone want to look like that?

Pinkbanana
27-05-2009, 17:34
Jodie said: 'My mum's always looked so glamorous and she uses cosmetic surgery and Botox to keep her looking young. I plan to follow in her footsteps.

The mother looks far from glamorous. Puffy eyes, taut skin, frozen expression. She looks more like 60 than 49.

It's pretty obvious they've both got badly done hair extensions.

They both look completely fake, why would anyone want to look like that?

How plastic and false does the mother look???! Her daughter is going to end up having real issues with her body image, if her mother continues like this...who asked for the botox was it the daughter, or did the mother suggest it?

Perdita
27-05-2009, 19:25
Mum thinks it is a good idea :(

Hannelene
06-06-2009, 14:52
This is sad she never will appreciate her youth or know how beautiful being natural can be. Why have fake boobs or inject posion into your face to be beautiful or more attractive to the opposite sex? She needs to invest the cash - the mum- and put a down payment for a good counsellor as thats what she really needs to do instead of spoiling her daughter any more then she already has.