PDA

View Full Version : Jack has copped a TV job

Perdita
06-07-2008, 09:43
Former EastEnder Jack Ryder is to make a return to TV - in police drama The Bill. The 26-year-old actor - best known for playing Albert Square heartthrob Jamie Mitchell - met producers last week about joining the ITV series. He is set to play a new character callerd Duane Howe.
It will be the first high-profile TV job the star has landed since his EastEnders character was killed off in 2005.
A source close to the star - who split from his wife, Coronation Street actress Kym Ryder, in March - said: "Jack has been through the mill with the end of his marriage." "This is a great opportunity and he's keen to get his teeth stuck into a big project to take the focus off his personal life".
Baby-faced Ryder was just 17 whe he was cast as hardman Phil Mitchell's nephew, Jamie, in 1998.

From Sunday Mirror

Bet he teams up with Kiddiecop and they can jointly save the world. :lol:

Abigail
17-07-2008, 19:10
I've only just seen this thread. Is this just a guest appearance or something permanent?

Perdita
17-07-2008, 20:33
Sounds like he is going to be around Sun Hill for a while.

Xx-Vicky-xX
17-07-2008, 20:41
Former EastEnder Jack Ryder is to make a return to TV - in police drama The Bill. The 26-year-old actor - best known for playing Albert Square heartthrob Jamie Mitchell - met producers last week about joining the ITV series. He is set to play a new character callerd Duane Howe.
It will be the first high-profile TV job the star has landed since his EastEnders character was killed off in 2005.
A source close to the star - who split from his wife, Coronation Street actress Kym Ryder, in March - said: "Jack has been through the mill with the end of his marriage." "This is a great opportunity and he's keen to get his teeth stuck into a big project to take the focus off his personal life".
Baby-faced Ryder was just 17 whe he was cast as hardman Phil Mitchell's nephew, Jamie, in 1998.

From Sunday Mirror

Bet he teams up with Kiddiecop and they can jointly save the world. :lol:

I refuse to get my hopes up, this is the 3rd time ive heard he is coming back to tv and so far he has quit them all before starting...will the Bill be different? i hope so but i aint believing it till he walks into that police station and says "im your new cop" or something like that :lol: