PDA

View Full Version : Sergio's The Contender!!

chance
25-05-2005, 09:10
Noooooo!
Live from Caesars Palace in Las Vegas, the crowd -- filled with celebrities and regular fans alike -- roared with excitement as things got immediately underway. The 14 previous contenders were also present to cheer on their comrades. Before the main event, the bronze match was announced. Jesse would go head-to-head against Alfonso. After a brief press conference and a crowd-pleasing recap of Alfonso and Jesse's Contender experiences, the two fighters took to the ring. And both came out swinging
Even before the end of the fifth intense round, Alfonso was raising his hands in victory. He seemed certain he would claim the $200,000 bronze prize. Ultimately, the judges agreed and by a very close margin, Alfonso was declared the winner. Then it was on to the main eventThe Latin Snake and The Pride of Providence entered the arena to screams of adulation from the capacity crowd. The bell sounded Round One and Sergio landed the first strong punch of the fight. By the end of Round Two, Manfredo had hit Sergio after the bell, firing SergioManfredo looked tired and clung to Sergio for most of the remaining rounds. When the crowd began chanting "Sergio, Sergio," Mora seem reenergized and landed some powerful blows. At the top of Round Five, Sergio got distracted in Manfredo's corner and threw out some trash talk, which surprised the commentators and crowd.
In Round Seven, both competitors dug deep and found new strength. Body punches flew. Jabs. Upper-cuts. Despite their exhaustion, neither fighter would give up. The crowd moved from the edge of their seats to their feet. After the final bell, it was time for the judges' decision, but it was clear The Latin Snake from East Los Angeles had fought the battle of his life. The decision was unanimous and Sergio Mora was named THE CONTENDER.

chance
25-05-2005, 09:21
Poor jesse,he had to do the bronze match with alfonso,he had lost so much weight,had only fought two days before he must have been shattered,but it was close so hey,i still love him,lol.
cant believe peter lost,gutted.sergio doesnt deserve it! why did it have to be the one i dont like? did you see he did the trash talk thing with peter? what a idiot!
not fair!(stamp my foot)

stacyefc
25-05-2005, 09:58
will this be shown on friday on itv 1

chance
25-05-2005, 10:45
no we are several weeks behind america,we have about 2 more fights left then the final,so bout 3 weeks time stacy

stacyefc
25-05-2005, 10:48
thanks

chance
31-05-2005, 20:33
krystal clear! where are you????

Krystal Klear
14-06-2005, 12:20
hellooo chick!! so sorry i was away. have missed talking to you! i didnt realise i hadnt been on for 2 weeks! i still had access to sky though thank god!! it was really weird not knowing what was going to happen, but it was a nice suprise to see jesse and alfonso even though it was mega disappointing! :thumbsdow how annoying was it that they didnt show them other fights between brent and jeff etc?! well upset!! would have loved to see jeff fight! so what did you think of the whole outcome?

Krystal Klear
14-06-2005, 12:26
WHAT CAN WE TALK ABOUT NOW?? CAN'T BELIEVE NO MORE CONTENDER!! :crying:

chance
14-06-2005, 12:42
hey! long time no type! i only watched bits and pieces of it last night,i spoilt it for myself weeks ago when i kept looking to see who had won,i prob would have watched it more if i hadnt of known that sergio won.did you see him trash talking? rude git! he pulls some ugly faces to as if peter was going to be terrified of him or something.saw the bit at the end when they showed anthony v's ishe,how funny was it that anthony lifted ishe up as if they were in a wrestling ring not boxing.
good that jeff eventually got to fight,i didnt realise that theyt didnt show those fight cus as i said i only turned it over towards the end.arrr well we will just have to wait for the next contender now and i for one wont b wanting to know the spoilers,ruins it!

Krystal Klear
14-06-2005, 12:57
i know!! i've felt lost, but it definitely was more exciting not knowing, but its not nice when the person who wins isnt the one you want, at least if you already know you can prepare yourself!! have they said that there will definitely be another series yet? oh i hope so!! when i was watching that last bit and they said about brent i just thought they were recapping but then i saw his bright blonde longer hair and then i saw jeff and then the clip finished and i was so hurt and confused!! i really want to see them fights! i love brent and jimmy! that really was funny when anthony did that i seriously think that man is warped! and sergio getting lairy with peters dad, have some respect man!! (he loves his mother far too much, theres something strange there if you ask me :hmm: , he didnt even notice his girlfriend!) oh so sad its finished and in the worst possible way first and third place! damn the ugly two! cant wait for the next series if they are doing one, maybe we should just talk about it next time instead of spoiling it for ourselves, but then again knowing that what we want to know is at the click of a button will still be hard!!