PDA

View Full Version : ruby allens house?

sindydoll
04-07-2008, 13:06
does anyone know who finally buys it??

Perdita
04-07-2008, 14:10
It says Jack gazzumps Max so it must be him.

JustJodi
04-07-2008, 15:18
looks like Jack upped the price..now lets think carefully here,, Jack buys the house,, now Tanya and the kids are his tennants,, what happens to them when he and Tanya split up ????:hmm: :searchme: :hmm: :searchme:
Also that means once the house is sold, the name RUBY ALLEN will no longer be uttered ???:rolleyes:

Perdita
04-07-2008, 15:44
It has not been uttered anyway for quite a while as far as I know.

Debs
04-07-2008, 16:57
Also that means once the house is sold, the name RUBY ALLEN will no longer be uttered ???:rolleyes:

:cheer: hoorah :cheer: god i hated that whiney little madam!!!

Perdita
04-07-2008, 17:19

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Well, any die hard Ruby Allen fans have to admire her acting skills in Tbe Bill :lol:

Xx-Vicky-xX
04-07-2008, 18:31

I don't get it though, Ruby said to Max he gets first refusal on the house, then Jack ups the bid and Ruby accepts it...surely Ruby would ask Max if he wants to go higher than that??

di marco
04-07-2008, 18:43

I don't get it though, Ruby said to Max he gets first refusal on the house, then Jack ups the bid and Ruby accepts it...surely Ruby would ask Max if he wants to go higher than that??

i was thinking that too, but im guessing jack can afford more than max so whatever happens, even if max ups his price, jack will go higher and still win. max should have just kept quiet til the house was his!

Xx-Vicky-xX
04-07-2008, 20:02

i was thinking that too, but im guessing jack can afford more than max so whatever happens, even if max ups his price, jack will go higher and still win. max should have just kept quiet til the house was his!

Yeah obviously Jack would go higher but surely in real life the person that would be in Ruby's shoes would have to keep asking Jack/Max if they wish to go higher than eachother rather than jumping straight in and saying Jack can deffinately buy it. Ruby didn't know Jack she wouldn't know that he can top Max no matter what happens. I'm not even sure i am making sense now but it just seems weird to me Ruby has said Jack can have the house

Debs
04-07-2008, 20:29
i would have thought if max could get a higher offer in then yeah she would accept, i dont know but thats what i thought could happen, maybe he put a really high offer in that he knew max couldnt better??

Timalay
04-07-2008, 20:45

Didn't Jonny Allen Buy Dot and Jims House?

Xx-Vicky-xX
04-07-2008, 20:46

No that was decided it wouldn't go ahead as Dot had reservations about it

Timalay
04-07-2008, 20:50

Acorrding to Wikipedia he did (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/25_Albert_Square#25_Albert_Square)

StarsOfCCTV
04-07-2008, 21:26
I wouldn't trust everything Wikipedia says because anyone can edit it!

di marco
04-07-2008, 21:32

Yeah obviously Jack would go higher but surely in real life the person that would be in Ruby's shoes would have to keep asking Jack/Max if they wish to go higher than eachother rather than jumping straight in and saying Jack can deffinately buy it. Ruby didn't know Jack she wouldn't know that he can top Max no matter what happens. I'm not even sure i am making sense now but it just seems weird to me Ruby has said Jack can have the house

yeh thats what i meant, obviously i would have thought ruby would have asked max if he wanted to offer higher and then she would ask jack again etc etc til one of them couldnt afford to go any higher. i was just saying that jack would probably get it anyway cos hes probably got more money to offer, but i would have thought ruby would have asked max if he wanted to offer more

di marco
04-07-2008, 21:34

yeh ive edited it before lol with some rubbish! it got deleted but just goes to show anyone can write anything on there

on the topic of johnny buying dot and jims house, i remember the conversation he had with them about buying it for them but i cant remember whether he actually went through with it or not

Perdita
04-07-2008, 21:35
Ruby is loaded and does not need the money really, she was prepared to let Max have the house on first refusal, then Max gave her a bit more cash and she sold him the house. She probably just wanted to get rid of the house quickly.

di marco
04-07-2008, 21:39
Ruby is loaded and does not need the money really, she was prepared to let Max have the house on first refusal, then Max gave her a bit more cash and she sold him the house. She probably just wanted to get rid of the house quickly.

corse she doesnt need the money, but if jack offered her more money shes hardly going to turn it down

Perdita
04-07-2008, 21:41
Some things never quite make sense in soapland though, do they? :lol:

Chloe O'brien
05-07-2008, 01:47

You do know that you will have Alan hunting you down for that remark about his favourite actress.

Xx-Vicky-xX
05-07-2008, 11:20

Acorrding to Wikipedia he did (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/25_Albert_Square#25_Albert_Square)

As starsofCCTV said wikipedia can be edited by anyone, i know Johnny did not buy the house because i have been watching EE on UKGold and that was shown a few months back.

Click here (http://www.bbc.co.uk/eastenders/episodes/past/episode20050609.shtml#1)

Abbie
05-07-2008, 11:25
Im confused to which house was hers, I thought someone was already living in it :confused:

Xx-Vicky-xX
05-07-2008, 11:27
Im confused to which house was hers, I thought someone was already living in it :confused:

Yeah Tanya lives there, Max was going to buy it from her (they just rent it i think) so that he could move back home and not be pushed away but then Jack jumped in and went higher

Abbie
05-07-2008, 11:30
Oh right, Ive missed this week you see but I though you were juts goin gon about it in general about who is buying it ( I know what I mean in my head :p)

di marco
05-07-2008, 11:32

they are, tanya and the kids are living there atm but they are renting it from ruby

EDIT: vicky beat me to it!

Xx-Vicky-xX
05-07-2008, 11:32
Oh right, Ive missed this week you see but I though you were juts goin gon about it in general about who is buying it ( I know what I mean in my head :p)

Yeah i guess you do have to watch it to understand it really :lol: