PDA

View Full Version : Celebrity Masterchef

pookie1968uk
03-07-2008, 14:47
this started last night and is on each week on wednesdays, thursdays, and fridays. the standard of food last night was pretty good and gregg and john showed no mercy with their comments. looks a promising series anyway.

no1abbafan
03-07-2008, 18:21
I thought they were split into odd groups, the 1st 3 , Andi, Clare and Joe McGann, were really good and hard to pick from, whereas the other 3, the guy from the Bill, Max from Brookside and the Nina were pretty average, think they could have divided them up more equally.

pookie1968uk
06-07-2008, 18:40
yes i agree with you there, the first three were a very strong group and could have all gone through really

CrazyLea
06-07-2008, 21:15
Woooo Masterchef!!!!

I can't remember what happened on Friday now..
Someone remind me who went through.
I wanted Mick (forget his real name, that's his Brookie name) to go through I think.

How bad was Chris by the way??

I thought Ninia was funny haha.

di marco
06-07-2008, 21:38
erm i think andi and some other guy went through, cant remember his name!

ELLIE_BEAN
08-07-2008, 19:55
Andy Peters won

CrazyLea
09-07-2008, 20:30
Wooo Mark :D. I wanted him to go through. Nothing to do with me being biased or anything :p.

Nah but he was the best in the last round to be fair.

StarsOfCCTV
09-07-2008, 20:45
Woo! I thought exactly the same thing :D Mark to win Masterchef :p

CrazyLea
01-07-2009, 21:31
Anyone watching this series :D.

I love Jayne, the fact that she always smiles just makes me feel happy haha. Forget the cooking, she makes me feel good lmao.

I think Wendi should win, she's the strongest.

But Ian is pretty good, Iwan to go though.

Perdita
02-07-2009, 06:36
I have seen a couple of episodes, glad that Wendy is still in it. *Memo to self: Must watch the next episode* :)

di marco
02-07-2009, 12:11
i was gonna watch it yesterday but forgot! i saw some of the heats though

Hollie-x
02-07-2009, 14:19
I love this series!

I want Ian to win - just because i love him ha. he was always my fave in casualty when i watched it yearrrrssss ago.
But I think Wendi should win because she just seems to be the best!

Perdita
03-07-2009, 13:45
Managed to watch last night, I think Wendi should win as she seems better than the others although they all have their qualities as chefs.

Perdita
10-07-2009, 06:22
This is really getting exciting now, so difficult to choose between Iwan, Jayne and Wendi. Even OH is showing some interest. :eek: :lol:

CrazyLea
10-07-2009, 21:00
Yaaaaaaay so chuffed Jayne won :D

Perdita
11-07-2009, 07:11
Only saw the announcement, not the cooking because of Corrie but all three would have been worthy winners. Jayne certainly was pleased :D

Hannelene
11-07-2009, 12:17
Jayne won
But I feel these winners weren't half as good as the winners before

tammyy2j
24-06-2013, 21:40
Celebrity MasterChef returns to the BBC this summer with a new lineup of famous faces attempting to impress John Torode and Gregg Wallace.

16 celebrities will be putting their palates to the test and proving their culinary worth on primetime BBC One.

Sugababes star Heidi Range, comic Les Dennis, actors John Thomson, Denise Black and Brian Capron, and Bottom star Ade Edmondson are among the competitors.

Katy Brand, Shappi Khorsandi, TV presenter Miranda Krestovnikoff and sports stars Phillips Idowu, Matthew Hoggard and Joe Calzaghe are also taking part.

Completing the lineup are Jo Wood, rapper Speech Debelle, Boyzone's Shane Lynch and broadcaster Janet Street-Porter.

Exec producer Carla-Maria Lawson said: "The return of Celebrity MasterChef to this BBC One peak time slot sees thrills and spills and some extraordinary cooking from our lineup of well-known faces.

"In this series, the contestants' enthusiasm in their pursuit of the MasterChef trophy is palpable, often inspiring and sometimes very, very funny."

Airing across six weeks, the show's challenges will include mass catering for Cirque du Soleil and the Harlequins rugby team, cooking for former Celebrity MasterChef stars Lisa Faulkner, Phil Vickery and Andi Peters, and dishing up meals for the dreaded restaurant critics.

tammyy2j
24-06-2013, 21:40