PDA

View Full Version : OMG Poor Billy,I Felt So Sorry For Him Last Night!!!!!

melanielovesdennisrickman
25-05-2005, 07:02
Hiya!!!!!
I felt Soooooooooo sorry for Billy,last night!!!!!
I hate Molfie,it should be Billy And Little Mo,and Alfie And Kat.
I mean Billy was Sooooooo sweet when he bought Freddie that teddy with his voice,and then he walks in on his (Supposed To Be) mate,and his (EX)wife.
Poor Billy!!!!!

Love
:heart: Melanie :heart:

di marco
25-05-2005, 08:38
i felt really sorry for billy too. hes trying really hard with freddie and he was really prepared to love him like his own kid. buying that teddy was a really sweet thing to do. and i agree, kat should be with alfie and little mo should be with billy

daisy38
25-05-2005, 09:10
Oh poor Billy he was gutted! :(

Keating's babe
25-05-2005, 09:26
Ahem, don't forget Billy's recent indiscretion with Sasha. He hasn't made any effort to get back with Mo, and it's only recently he has taken an interest in Freddie. What's Mo supposed to do - wait around in the vain hope that Billy may come back to her. No, why should she. She is right to move on and Alfie is the perfect man for her. They are more suited than the foul-mouth Kat, who plays the victim all the time.

brenda1971
25-05-2005, 09:30
I felt sorry for billy as well little mo and alfie are not suited at all

Behemoth
25-05-2005, 10:29
I didn't feel sorry for him but I agree that Alfie and Mo aren't suited.

phils little sister
25-05-2005, 10:45
Poor billy

stacyefc
25-05-2005, 10:47
i felt sorry for him. i know alfie and mo don't suit they act really nervous and not themselves around eachother

Debs
25-05-2005, 10:56
poor billy?? no i didnt feel sorry for him at all!! he shouldnt have let himself into her house!! and the he wouldnt have seen a thing!! and he always assumes everything!!

Keating's babe
25-05-2005, 11:37
poor billy?? no i didnt feel sorry for him at all!! he shouldnt have let himself into her house!! and the he wouldnt have seen a thing!! and he always assumes everything!!

Totally agree Debs. :)

dddMac1
25-05-2005, 11:57
i felt really sorry for Billy as well

.:SpIcYsPy:.
25-05-2005, 11:58
:crying: I feel so sad...

crazygirl
25-05-2005, 13:54
yea it was horrable
but i think mo and billlie will get together

hazey
25-05-2005, 13:59
yea it was horrable
but i think mo and billlie will get together Billy looked so upset, but he has left things a bit late and he was the one that got confused, and thought Mo wanted him back. But with Kat back I am sure they will be getting back together soon.

i_luv_dennis
25-05-2005, 16:34
i know yeah i read some where they get back together because alfie chooses kat

.:SpIcYsPy:.
25-05-2005, 16:47
yea it was horrable
but i think mo and billlie will get together
Hopefully!! :thumbsup:

Angeldelight
25-05-2005, 18:02
i didn't like Billy with the toryline where him and Mo didn't owrk out but... the look on his face last night when he caught Mo and Alfie... it really made me feel bad... bless him... get rid of Molfie- hate it HATE IT

*Roxy*
25-05-2005, 18:58
i felt really sorry for billy too. hes trying really hard with freddie and he was really prepared to love him like his own kid. buying that teddy was a really sweet thing to do. and i agree, kat should be with alfie and little mo should be with billy

yeah i felt sorry for him aswell

littlemo
27-05-2005, 22:11

Yes I do feel sorry for Billy, it's a very difficult situation for him, he loves Little Mo so much! And if Billy can really love Freddie like his own child then there shouldn't be a problem with him and Little Mo getting back together. That's of course if Little Mo's feelings for Alfie don't get in the way. I really hope Billy and Little Mo get back together, they love one another, and they make such a sweet couple.

I know people say opposites attract, but it's not the case with Billy and Little Mo. They are so alike, they are both quite simple, and they are intune with each others feelings. Last night when Little Mo was talking about her feelings, Billy really felt her pain, and comforted her in the way that only he knows how. They have an amazing connection, and they belong.

Angeldelight
27-05-2005, 22:32
I really sympathise with him at the minute... he's now has started to develop feeling for his son (not biological i know) and him and Mo are starting to get on really well again... and then his world is torn apart as he finds his wife and his best mate are now a couple... i know that they've only just become a couple... but Billy's right... they've been more than friends for sometime... and even though their not together... it doesn't stop the sting especially when it's someone your so close to... Alfie has been Billy confidant and friend and now Billy feels betrayed... you can't balme him for reacting the way he did... and some of the things Alfie said after Billy hit him were awful and nasty... they were both mad but Alfie really made some nasty comments... Billy would NEVER deliberatley hurt Mo and Alfie tried to tell him that he had... i have now decided that as Alfie doesn't get back together with Kat that he should leave...

littlemo
27-05-2005, 22:41
I really sympathise with him at the minute... he's now has started to develop feeling for his son (not biological i know) and him and Mo are starting to get on really well again... and then his world is torn apart as he finds his wife and his best mate are now a couple... i know that they've only just become a couple... but Billy's right... they've been more than friends for sometime... and even though their not together... it doesn't stop the sting especially when it's someone your so close to... Alfie has been Billy confidant and friend and now Billy feels betrayed... you can't balme him for reacting the way he did... and some of the things Alfie said after Billy hit him were awful and nasty... they were both mad but Alfie really made some nasty comments... Billy would NEVER deliberatley hurt Mo and Alfie tried to tell him that he had... i have now decided that as Alfie doesn't get back together with Kat that he should leave...

Your right Billy would never delierately hurt his wife, he loves her to pieces! And Alfie did say some hurtful things, but I could see as soon as he had said them he regretted it. In tonight's episode Alfie tried to talk to Billy, but it wasn't a success, Billy does feel betrayed, but I'm glad him and Little Mo are still talking. Despite him knowing Little Mo is having a relationship with Alfie, he is still there for her, because he loves her so much that, his feelings don't seem important compared to hers. That's how much Billy cares about her!

Angeldelight
27-05-2005, 22:43
sorry about my little rant but i had to get it outta my system... i agree with what you said they're perfect for eaach other and the sooner SHE realises that the better... thank god they've brought back KAt to make them all see sense...

di marco
28-05-2005, 16:35
thank god they've brought back KAt to make them all see sense...

i agree, kat will be able to make them all see sense