PDA

View Full Version : Pinder fancies 'EastEnders' role

Perdita
02-07-2008, 12:24
Glamour model Lucy Pinder has said that she would like a role in EastEnders.

The 24-year-old said she doesn't get offered very many high-quality TV roles, but admitted the BBC soap is one she would be interested in.

"I wouldn't mind doing more TV work, but I get offered a lot of s**t telly which I don't fancy doing," she told Loaded.

"If something looks a bit interesting, though, I'll do it. I'd love to be in EastEnders. Just to bring some joy and cheer everyone up."

When asked if she fancied working on films, Pinder replied: "I'd love to be in a film - I'd like to be a villain.

"You know when people say, 'Oh, I'd like to be a Bond girl. It's like why? They just get sh****d by James Bond and die. I want to be the villain."

So if she was offered the role of a Bond girl she would turn it down? :lol: What is it with glamour models that think they can act just because they strip in front of a still camera? Has she ever thought why she does not get many high quality tv roles? :rolleyes:

StarsOfCCTV
02-07-2008, 22:24
I don't even know who she is :lol: Glamour model does not equal actor. If she says she was offered a part in Bond she should've taken it it's much better than EE for a career move :lol: