PDA

View Full Version : I'm having a baby!!! woooooo

Debs
24-06-2008, 16:48
cant keep quiet any longer!! have had it in my siggie but now i wanna shout it everywhere :lol:

Im finally having another baby!! finally giving connor a brother or sister :cheer:

we had our 12 week scan yesterday and there was baby, sleeping and being stubborn ( just like his dad :lol: ) then when lady told me to wiggle around it woke up and gave a kick, a kinda wave and then what looked like a pick of its nose ( just like its brother :lol: )

did try to post a scan pic but it was HUGE!!!!!!

Bryan
24-06-2008, 16:52
already knew this but even so - CONGRATULATIONS! Bet you and Dave are well chuffed!

Yay the scan, bet you were well excited when you saw spoungebob on the screen! :lol:

Can't wait for baby number 2 be to be born then I can come visit you in Portsmouth and see him/her! :D

Siobhan
24-06-2008, 16:54
spongebob :lol::lol::lol: I love it..

Well done Debs.. can you make the pic smaller so I can see all of spongebob?

Debs
24-06-2008, 16:54
already knew this but even so - CONGRATULATIONS! Bet you and Dave are well chuffed!

Yay the scan, bet you were well excited when you saw spoungebob on the screen! :lol:

Can't wait for baby number 2 be to be born then I can come visit you in Portsmouth and see him/her! :D

hmmm will i invite you though :hmm: :hmm: :p :p Course you can!!

yeah i was and unlike connors first scan i actually managed to watch this without blubbering!!!

Debs
24-06-2008, 16:55
spongebob :lol::lol::lol: I love it..

Well done Debs.. can you make the pic smaller so I can see all of spongebob?

it was huge wasnt it!! yeah im just trying to make it smaller but imageshack wont work for me as blooming usual!! will post when i can xx

Bryan
24-06-2008, 16:58
hmmm will i invite you though :hmm: :hmm: :p :p Course you can!!

yeah i was and unlike connors first scan i actually managed to watch this without blubbering!!!

:eek: as if you even considered not inviting me to see the little one! :p

aww bless! bet you Dave and Connor can't stop looking at the scan pic now lol! :cheer:

Debs
24-06-2008, 17:03
http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s303/bigbromad/variousand12weekscan008.jpg

hmm that may be too small now!!! oh well!

Spongey at 12 and a half weeks :wub:

Siobhan
24-06-2008, 17:04

no that is perfect.. it is so clear.. wow.. I normally can't make them out but your one in really really clear!! looks just like you :lol::lol:

Bryan
24-06-2008, 17:07
wonder what the registry office would say if you walked in and asked to name the baby Spoungebob? :lol: :rotfl:

CrazyLea
24-06-2008, 17:07
Congrats Debsy :D:D:D:D
I too can never make them out in the scan but with yours I can!!! It's awesome!!!

Debs
24-06-2008, 17:08

no that is perfect.. it is so clear.. wow.. I normally can't make them out but your one in really really clear!! looks just like you :lol::lol:

what small bald and naked :eek: :eek: what photos have you seen of me!!!! :lol: :lol:

yeah it was quite clear so im hoping the 20 weeks will be even better!

StarsOfCCTV
24-06-2008, 17:08

Awww, cute!

Congrats :D

chance
24-06-2008, 17:09
Congrats babes!! Well done!! xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Debs
24-06-2008, 17:10
wonder what the registry office would say if you walked in and asked to name the baby Spoungebob? :lol: :rotfl:

:lol: we are struggling with boys names and im convinced its a boy so you never know spongbob may stay as his name :lol: :lol:

CrazyLea
24-06-2008, 17:11
Lee is a good name ;-) As is Leanne for a girl ;-).
Or Tarzan? haha (you'll get it) 8-) Nah.

Siobhan
24-06-2008, 17:13

:lol: we are struggling with boys names and im convinced its a boy so you never know spongbob may stay as his name :lol: :lol:

I am sure you can name him spongebob.. but some parents were sued in France for naming there child Zebedee (after that spring thing in the magic roundabout) but an Irish couple were not sue for calling there child Pocohontus (sp?)..

Sponge Bob is a lovely name Debs...

Debs
24-06-2008, 17:14
Lee is a good name ;-) As is Leanne for a girl ;-).
Or Tarzan? haha (you'll get it) 8-) Nah.

:lol: :lol: dont start with the tarzan again :lol:

Bryan
24-06-2008, 17:17

how can you be struggling with boys names!? there's so many cute names, I shall help you next time your on msn :D

Debs
24-06-2008, 17:22

how can you be struggling with boys names!? there's so many cute names, I shall help you next time your on msn :D

theres just nothing we really really like, theres one name that we kind of like but we arent 100% sure! got plenty of time to think about it and we will find out what having at next scan so that will help a bit! but yep any names you can think of to help would be fab :thumbsup:

moonstorm
24-06-2008, 17:23
Many congrats Debs. I hope Spongebob gives you an easy pregnancy. Loved the scan. xxxx

DaVeyWaVey
24-06-2008, 17:27
Congratulations Debs. I bet you and your family are over the moon. The scan looks lovely.

Bad Wolf
24-06-2008, 18:26

awwww!!!!!! allready a cutie -pie!!:thumbsup: :bow:

Trinity
24-06-2008, 21:16
Congratulations! I am so pleased for you, and I hope that you have a good pregnancy, an easy birth and a healthy baby who sleeps well.

I don't know about Sponge Bob, but Robbie has a nice ring to it (now where did I get that name from!)

Debs
24-06-2008, 21:27
Congratulations! I am so pleased for you, and I hope that you have a good pregnancy, an easy birth and a healthy baby who sleeps well.

I don't know about Sponge Bob, but Robbie has a nice ring to it (now where did I get that name from!)

haha i suggested robbie and hubbie said no, and no otherer names of famous men you like to perve over :lol:

Trinity
24-06-2008, 21:43
I actually called my eldest Robbie - nothing to do with Williams, though, it is a family name on my husbands side. (Lucky, huh,:angel: )

Debs
24-06-2008, 22:00
I actually called my eldest Robbie - nothing to do with Williams, though, it is a family name on my husbands side. (Lucky, huh,:angel: )

ohhh yeah very very lucky!!

Perdita
25-06-2008, 05:59
Congratulations, good news, hope all goes well with your pregnancy. :thumbsup:

Chris_2k11
25-06-2008, 10:30
Aww congrats Debs! :cheer: great news :wub:

Chloe O'brien
25-06-2008, 10:46
Congratulations on the pregnancy Debs, hope everything goes well. it's a lovley clear scan picture, when I had my scan at 9 weeks Marley looked like a little kidney bean with tiny arms and legs. Don't know about Spongebob for a name as I hate the cartoon. How about Yellow if it's a girl since Ems let me down :lol:

Siobhan
25-06-2008, 10:48
Do a gwyneth paltrow on the baby and call it after fruit.. Banana for a boy and Pear for a girl :lol::lol:

Or just make up some name like Celebs do

Chloe O'brien
25-06-2008, 10:50
You could always do a Posh Spice and name the wee soul after the place he was conceived in?

Katy
25-06-2008, 10:53
Congratulations Debs.

Debs
25-06-2008, 11:17
You could always do a Posh Spice and name the wee soul after the place he was conceived in?

:hmm: portsmouth

noooooooo way!!!

i too hate spongebob programme! but i cant say no to connor calling bump songey :wub: they did want to change it to alaskan bullworm last week but i said no!!!

Jojo
25-06-2008, 11:20
Thanks for the pic hun - you know what I think - *ties self to chair to prevent falling off due to excitement*

See you in August :cheer:

Debs
25-06-2008, 11:23
Thanks for the pic hun - you know what I think - *ties self to chair to prevent falling off due to excitement*

:cheer: are you deffo coming down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! * wees self a bit*

Jojo
25-06-2008, 11:24

Yeah - I'm popping up to see my mate "Simon" so thought I'd drop in on you at the same time as we planned :lol:

Debs
25-06-2008, 11:25

Yeah - I'm popping up to see my mate "Simon" so thought I'd drop in on you at the same time as we planned :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :cheer: :cheer: oooo all excited now!!!

Abi
25-06-2008, 11:34
Congrats Debs, thats fab news!! Hope everything goes really well :D

Abbie
25-06-2008, 11:39
Awww Congrats Debs :D
Id seen it in your sig for ages and wanted to say something, so good job you open this thread :p And the scan looks soooo cute
Im sure when the time comes you'll have no problems with names, but I woudn tstivk to sponge bob forever :rotfl:

lizann
25-06-2008, 11:59
Congralutions

Good Luck and God Bless

Luna
25-06-2008, 13:48
congrats debs!!!

your scan is amazing!!

pinkles14
25-06-2008, 19:20
Congratulations....The scan looks lovely

di marco
26-06-2008, 08:47
congrats debs :D

Hollie-x
26-06-2008, 16:24
Can't believe I missed this one! Congrats Debs!
That scan picture is so clear!

Thanks for sharing! :D

Chloe O'brien
28-06-2008, 01:48
So Debs are you calling the little cherub Yellow if it's a girl :D

Kirsty :]
28-06-2008, 12:21
Congratulations! :D
The scan picture is really sweet!! Awww!
So I take it you don't know the sex?

Debs
28-06-2008, 12:28
hmmm yellow!! its still in consideration honest it is LOL

thanks kirsty, no dont know sex yet but will hopefulyl be finding out at next scan

28-06-2008, 12:33
Oohhh of course!
Hha I got mixed up, 12 week scan is the first scan!
I get it now :) Aww yay! A babyy!

samantha nixon
28-06-2008, 13:10
Aww congratulations, your scan pic is really clear
Congratulations

Hollie-x
28-06-2008, 13:37
Oooh I like colour names!

One of my friends at school is called Blue and it's not short for anything. Thought it was a bit strange at first but I think it's quite pretty.

Xx-Vicky-xX
28-06-2008, 14:11
Congratulations fab news :)

pookie1968uk
28-06-2008, 14:51
congrats! really pleased for you!

Kim
28-06-2008, 15:44
Congratulations Debs, hope everything goes well.

miccisy
30-06-2008, 16:41
Congratulations.

I already have my baby names planned out. Me and partner are trying for baby at moment. I we have a boy then he will be called Damien and if we have a girl then she will be called Isabelle.

Perdita
30-06-2008, 17:07
Congratulations.

I already have my baby names planned out. Me and partner are trying for baby at moment. I we have a boy then he will be called Damien and if we have a girl then she will be called Isabelle.

They are lovely names, good luck (and much fun) with trying for a baby. :)

Hollie-x
24-07-2008, 15:05
Any updates Debs?

when are you due?

x

JustJodi
24-07-2008, 16:42
Debs congratulations I sure hope things are going well with this pregancy,, :love: :D

Abigail
24-07-2008, 20:28
Congrats on your pregnancy. When are you due?

Debs
24-07-2008, 22:43
Any updates Debs?

when are you due?

x

hi hollie, no not a lot really. Been to midwife and heard heartbeat which was fab :wub:

Starting to feel it moving around a bit now, just really light but i can feel it!

its my next scan on monday and im hoping they will be able to tell me what we are having. Me and dave are convinced its a boy, so is my sister and her hubbie. My mum says girl.

who knows but i cannot wait until monday to find out!

Debs
24-07-2008, 22:44
Debs congratulations I sure hope things are going well with this pregancy,, :love: :D

Thans jodie, things are going great now ive kinda got over the horrd all day sickness!

im due on 31st dec xx

24-07-2008, 22:45
:o New Years Eveee!!! Awww that's sooo lovelyy! :D

Abbie
24-07-2008, 23:33
Any updates Debs?

when are you due?

x

hi hollie, no not a lot really. Been to midwife and heard heartbeat which was fab :wub:

Starting to feel it moving around a bit now, just really light but i can feel it!

Awww wow that sounds amazing :)

Jojo
25-07-2008, 08:57
Any updates Debs?

when are you due?

x

its my next scan on monday and im hoping they will be able to tell me what we are having. Me and dave are convinced its a boy, so is my sister and her hubbie. My mum says girl.

I've said all along its a girl - me and your mum are sooo going to be right - you wait and see :rotfl:

Debs
25-07-2008, 09:23
Any updates Debs?

when are you due?

x

I've said all along its a girl - me and your mum are sooo going to be right - you wait and see :rotfl:

im soo thinking its a boy, i 'feel' like its a boy, it had to be a boy, its being a pain like its brother and father!!

will text you monday hun, your first on my text list *mwah*

Chloe O'brien
25-07-2008, 10:46
Oh you're not going to find out the sex of the baby are you? Don't let it be a surprise. good luck for Monday we want to see the scan. Due 31 December wow you'll have to call the little sweetie CrazyLea :lol:

Debs
25-07-2008, 12:40
Oh you're not going to find out the sex of the baby are you? Don't let it be a surprise. good luck for Monday we want to see the scan. Due 31 December wow you'll have to call the little sweetie CrazyLea :lol:

oh yeah!! oooo will have to consider that :lol: gotta be better t:lol: han spongbob!

yep gonna find out and if he is stubborn on monday and hides those all important bits then we gonna book a scan somwhere! we did the surprise thign with con and this time we really want to know, also connor has his heart set on a brother, so just in case its a girl id rather he had 5 monthsto get used to it!!

Dr. Tangliss
25-07-2008, 12:52
A belated congratulations to you :)

Hollie-x
25-07-2008, 13:04
Ooo day before my birthday ;]

Meh
25-07-2008, 14:25
A belated congrats to you! Will that make it two?

Debs
25-07-2008, 14:53

Thanks, yep just the two! will only be the 2!! took blooming long enough to fall with this one nd pregnancy so far has been horrible so ive told dave never ever again! even though he is planning number 3!!!

NOT GONNA BE HAPPENING :lol:

Meh
26-07-2008, 09:50

Thanks, yep just the two! will only be the 2!! took blooming long enough to fall with this one nd pregnancy so far has been horrible so ive told dave never ever again! even though he is planning number 3!!!

That's what they all say :cartman:

Jojo
26-07-2008, 14:18

When's No 3 due?? :lol:

CrazyLea
26-07-2008, 17:55
Haha Kath I agree.. CrazyLea if he/she born on Dec 31st :p. Haha that would be sooo cool if he/she was born then :D:D :cheer:.

Chloe O'brien
26-07-2008, 22:15

I'll have no 3 for you Debs. Just stick the turkey baister in the post. :rotfl:

Jojo
26-07-2008, 22:57

I was meaning Rimmer :rotfl:

Chloe O'brien
26-07-2008, 23:01
What Mrs Rimmer is with child as well :cheer:

Debs
26-07-2008, 23:03

:lol: :lol: your on!!! :lol: :lol:

no backing out now hun, you have said!!!

My scan on monday, if baby plays ball we will be able to find out what it is!!

who wants a guess???

im thinking blue, hubbie is now thining blue as is connor!

soooo who else wants a guess

Jojo
28-07-2008, 12:51
What Mrs Rimmer is with child as well :cheer:

Nooooo :rotfl:

Rimmer said that everyone says "no more" and then go on to have another one, so I was asking Rimmer when his next one would be arriving if you see what I mean! :lol:

HoneyBee
22-08-2008, 08:45
cant keep quiet any longer!! have had it in my siggie but now i wanna shout it everywhere :lol:

Im finally having another baby!! finally giving connor a brother or sister :cheer:

we had our 12 week scan yesterday and there was baby, sleeping and being stubborn ( just like his dad :lol: ) then when lady told me to wiggle around it woke up and gave a kick, a kinda wave and then what looked like a pick of its nose ( just like its brother :lol: )

did try to post a scan pic but it was HUGE!!!!!!

Congratulations

Debs
29-09-2008, 12:14
Ooops forgot to update this!

Im now 26 weeks pregant, time seems to be going a bit quicker now!

We had a couple more scans which were lovely and were told by two different scanners that we are having a GIRL :cheer:

Was a huge shock as i really did believe we were having another boyas did everyone else apart from my mum and ems!! So tool a long time to ink in and finally it has, i just hope they have got it right otherwise all the pink i have bought is wasted :lol:

Baby is now wriggling around loads, and my stomach moves when she kicks which is fun to watch

13 weeks to go :cheer:

Siobhan
29-09-2008, 12:22
Well done Debs.. so any names yet?

Debs
29-09-2008, 12:44
yeah we had two we loved aimee and kiera but connor became attcahed to the name aimee and as soon as we were told it was a girl that what he called her so aimee it is

we both agree though out of the 2 we loved the name aimee more

tammyy2j
29-09-2008, 13:44
Congratulations

Hollie-x
29-09-2008, 17:09
Aww congratulations again (:

Aimee's a gorgeous name and I love that way of spelling it.

Not long left now!

Debs
29-09-2008, 17:44
Yeah hollie, 13 weeks doesnt seem that long away, which is great.My friend has just had twin girls and all they are gorgeous but it make me want my one even more!

CrazyLea
29-09-2008, 17:59
Woooooooooooooo Debberachiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii gooooo!
You'll be popping before you know it :D
and yes I like the spelling of Aimee too. So much better and not so... common eh:rotfl: :rotfl:

29-09-2008, 18:05
Omg that's sooo cute :D:D

Ahhhh baby Aimee will be here sooner than you know! :)

StarsOfCCTV
29-09-2008, 18:29
Aww Aimee is such a cute name :D

Debs
29-09-2008, 18:54
Woooooooooooooo Debberachiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii gooooo!
You'll be popping before you know it :D
and yes I like the spelling of Aimee too. So much better and not so... common eh:rotfl: :rotfl:

:lol: oh yeah :lol: urm no not so common :lol:

You will NEVER let me forget that will you :lol:

Abi
29-09-2008, 19:34
Aimee is an awesome name :)

CrazyLea
29-09-2008, 21:01
Not in a million years :lol: :D

JustJodi
02-10-2008, 10:05
[B][COLOR="Magenta"]Debs what a super name my niece is also named Aimee but with a ' between the two e's gives it more of a French flare LOL..

.:SpIcYsPy:.
07-10-2008, 21:22
I like the way Aimee is spelt too, compared to the usual Amy which is how most people spell it!
Just a sweet name.. Wow 13 weeks! :cheer:

Chloe O'brien
08-10-2008, 12:48
what's wrong with the name Yellow.

Debs
23-11-2008, 20:25
Wow! I keep forgetting to update this but ive got less than 6 weeks to go now :cheer: :cheer:

ill be relieved when it all over!!!

got a scan on thursday to see how big she is as at last scan she wa big!! i keep having nightmares that im going to give birth to a 15lber :lol: :lol:

Abbie
23-11-2008, 20:26
yeah we had two we loved aimee and kiera but connor became attcahed to the name aimee and as soon as we were told it was a girl that what he called her so aimee it is

we both agree though out of the 2 we loved the name aimee more

Aww I love that name and the spelling :) different spellings are good, like mine, people still spell it wrong, but I wouldnt have it any other way :p

how are getting along?

Abbie
23-11-2008, 20:27
got a scan on thursday to see how big she is as at last scan she wa big!! i keep having nightmares that im going to give birth to a 15lber :lol: :lol:

:lol: Im sure you wont, when is she due again?

Debs
23-11-2008, 20:28
I'm ok, sickness is back which is a pain in the bum but not as bad as beginning!

i'm feeling heavy and very tired and im having bad leg and back pain but its almost over so just concentrating on that, plus lot of appointments and xmas stuff happening now to keep me busy!

ill be glad when she here though

Debs
23-11-2008, 20:29

my due date has changed now to the 3rd jan, but i think shell be here before, she will be if i have a section which is looking more and more liekly!

i just hope she lets me have xmas day at home and not make an appearence!

Abbie
23-11-2008, 20:31
Aww :p a new year baby :D

:lol: now that would be an xmas surprise if that happened :p

Debs
23-11-2008, 20:34
Aww :p a new year baby :D

:lol: now that would be an xmas surprise if that happened :p

:lol: im crosing my legs until ive opened my pressies if it does :lol:

Abbie
23-11-2008, 20:35
:rotfl: looooooool! Debs!
You really have made me just fall off my bed!!

Debs
23-11-2008, 21:27
:lol: sorry!!!

did you hurt yourself :lol:!!!!

Abbie
23-11-2008, 22:37
:lol: Ive fine :p

You'll end up being the one in more pain :S but I think its really sweet thats shes a christmas/new year baby. So would you prefer it, of she got here before new year?

Hollie-x
24-11-2008, 16:32

my due date has changed now to the 3rd jan, but i think shell be here before, she will be if i have a section which is looking more and more liekly!

i just hope she lets me have xmas day at home and not make an appearence!

All the good ones are born in January :D 2 days after my birthday :D

Chloe O'brien
29-11-2008, 00:58
why do you think your having a section Debs is there complications? I only knew I was having a section 1/2 an hour before I had Marley. Get the cod liver oil and orange juice down you as if you have to have a section you won't be able to move for a fortnight.

Perdita
29-11-2008, 10:36
[quote=Debs;627119][quote=Abbie;627115][quote=Debs;627112]

QUOTE]

A lot of good ones are also born in February, especially on 28th :D

Debs
29-11-2008, 14:02
why do you think your having a section Debs is there complications? I only knew I was having a section 1/2 an hour before I had Marley. Get the cod liver oil and orange juice down you as if you have to have a section you won't be able to move for a fortnight.

i had a section last time because labour took ages and connor was not coming out. This time baby is measuring 3 weeks bigger still. Had scan on thursday and she still big. So it looking more and more likely ill have one. Also in in so much with pelvis, back, leg and she is pushing down very hard that i'm at the stage where i think sod this, i can have a planned section almost 2 weeks before due date and that will suit me

and at scan it showed i had more fluid that i should and that the cord was in a strange place :searchme: its in front of babies face almot like shes playing with it! Lady said its important to remember that as soon as my waters go, i get on my hands and kness and stick bum in air and get to hospital as it can cause problems :searchme: Which is ok at home but not practical if im in middle of road on school run!!!

I coped quite well after last section, spent 3 days in hossie and went home, next day was scooting around on my bum putting away all the stuff wed been given and having a good tidy up, Dave kept telling me to rest and i wouldnt, coz im a stubborn cow!!

i just cant imagine the size of this lump if i go over my due date!!! speaking to consultant on monday and then will make a descion, but obv if she decides to come before then ill have a good go of squeezing her out!

Chloe O'brien
30-11-2008, 00:07
I had to have a section cause Marley got stuck and refused to budge 36 hours I was left in pain for with only 2 paracetamol to bring down my tempature as I had an infection in my womb. My bumb was too small I stopped growing at 30 weeks and had to go to the hospital everyweek for a scan as they were convinced that Marley wasn't growing they were discussing bringing her out early. They kept telling me that baby was very small and if I did carry full term it would be lucky if baby weighed more than 5lb. Turns out I had very little water baby was hiding up the back and she weighed in at a whopping 8LB. Good luck for Monday can't wait until Little Yellow Soapboards makes her grand entrance.

Debs
30-11-2008, 09:04
I had to have a section cause Marley got stuck and refused to budge 36 hours I was left in pain for with only 2 paracetamol to bring down my tempature as I had an infection in my womb. My bumb was too small I stopped growing at 30 weeks and had to go to the hospital everyweek for a scan as they were convinced that Marley wasn't growing they were discussing bringing her out early. They kept telling me that baby was very small and if I did carry full term it would be lucky if baby weighed more than 5lb. Turns out I had very little water baby was hiding up the back and she weighed in at a whopping 8LB. Good luck for Monday can't wait until Little Yellow Soapboards makes her grand entrance.

That was much same with connor, his head was to fat to get through bless him, other than that labour was fine so was gutted to have a section!

thanks hun, i cant wait either, ive had enough now and just want her out so i an return to my sort of normal self again!!

Hollie-x
30-11-2008, 11:51
[quote=Debs;627119][quote=Abbie;627115][quote=Debs;627112]

QUOTE]

A lot of good ones are also born in February, especially on 28th :D

Of course, that date is extra special then if it's your birthday :D

miccisy
30-11-2008, 13:04
Have you chose a name yet?

Debs
18-12-2008, 18:01
yeah we gonna call her aimee

ooooooo look at my ticker!!!!! and that will be the eaxct amount of days!!!!!! my section is all booked for 31st dec!!!!!!!!!!

i cant wait for this to be all over, im soo fed up, but looking at my ticker and seeing one week x amount of days makes me cheer up!!

although i still think it will be a miracle if she stays in that long, been getting pains for ages! still he is my daughter and im a stubborn mare who will only do things if i want to, so im expecting her to be no different!

CrazyLea
18-12-2008, 18:11
Ahhh really so still having her 31st?? What a great day. She'll love being born that day ;-).

Xx-Vicky-xX
18-12-2008, 18:14
yeah we gonna call her aimee

ooooooo look at my ticker!!!!! and that will be the eaxct amount of days!!!!!! my section is all booked for 31st dec!!!!!!!!!!

i cant wait for this to be all over, im soo fed up, but looking at my ticker and seeing one week x amount of days makes me cheer up!!

although i still think it will be a miracle if she stays in that long, been getting pains for ages! still he is my daughter and im a stubborn mare who will only do things if i want to, so im expecting her to be no different!

Debs i was thinking about your baby today and its so much a better idea to have a baby after christmas - ya see my way of thinking is that her first xmas she will be about 11 months - so much more better than when they are tiny

Debs
18-12-2008, 19:15
but i want her out before lol!!!

Xx-Vicky-xX
18-12-2008, 19:26
but i want her out before lol!!!

Wait till boxing day :lol:

Debs
18-12-2008, 19:30
NO!!!

Id miss my cold turkey, mash, beans, pickle dinner!!!!!

Chloe O'brien
18-12-2008, 22:51
Whooo Hoooo!!! little Yellow Soapboards is making an appearence on Hogmany and born on the same day as her half-baked cousin Lea. :lol:

CrazyLea
18-12-2008, 23:54
Ahhh cousin :p cute. Honarary cousin for sure :D

Debs
19-12-2008, 08:02
Whooo Hoooo!!! little Yellow Soapboards is making an appearence on Hogmany and born on the same day as her half-baked cousin Lea. :lol:

Ahhh cousin :p cute. Honarary cousin for sure :D

awww!! does that mean she will be as mad as leapea!!! cool!

pookie1968uk
19-12-2008, 11:57
aaah that is such a nice date to have your baby!

Dr. Tangliss
19-12-2008, 16:31
I bet you are now at that stage that you can't wait to have the baby? I remember feeling like that with both of mine late on, then regretting it when labour started lol!

Siobhan
19-12-2008, 16:38
I bet you are now at that stage that you can't wait to have the baby? I remember feeling like that with both of mine late on, then regretting it when labour started lol!

You just brought it all back to me :lol:

Dr. Tangliss
19-12-2008, 16:39
:rotfl: So sorry *crosses legs*

Debs
19-12-2008, 18:12
:rotfl: So sorry *crosses legs*

:lol: and thats exactly what i intend to do from now on :lol: well actually maybe not.... i do want this baby out and that supposed to help, think i can get some energy!!

yep i am deffo at that stage where i want her out!!!

Abbie
19-12-2008, 23:19
Aww you must but so excited :D

And your making us all excited too :D :cheer: :p

Dr. Tangliss
26-12-2008, 16:44
Any news?

Hope everyone had a good Christmas btw!

Abbie
26-12-2008, 17:11
Did you keep your legs crossed? :p

Debs
26-12-2008, 22:54
yep, well and truly!!!

baby is still not here, had a good xmas so anytime she wants to make a appearance is now fine!!!

5 days to go till section, im soooooo nervious!!!

Abbie
26-12-2008, 22:55
Aww, bet your excited at the same time though :p

Abi
26-12-2008, 23:03
Hope it all goes well huni!! This time next week you'll be snuggled up with your little one :wub: We definately have to make a point of meeting when i'm back in pompey so i can welcome your new arrival.

Dr. Tangliss
27-12-2008, 17:45
Not long to go at all! All the best :)

Chloe O'brien
27-12-2008, 23:34
I bet you can't wait until you get those thigh high bright yellow wellington boots back on Debs just after they push your hospital nightie up to you waist and wheel you in to theater. :lol:

Debs
28-12-2008, 10:33
I bet you can't wait until you get those thigh high bright yellow wellington boots back on Debs just after they push your hospital nightie up to you waist and wheel you in to theater. :lol:

:lol: im more looking forward to seeing dave again his sexy green hoie outfit :lol: , last time they didnt have any to fit hi bum and he split the trousers :lol:

my friend hubbie got some bright green cloggy type shoes to wear too, os i really hope he gets them!

im not looking forward to the op tbh, last time it was a emergency section so after a very tiring 4 days of contractions and 12 hours of proper labour i jut let them do what they want, i remember bits but was so tired!! this time im going to be wide awake and oooo nervous! I always spend 2 days before a op crying :rotfl: so that will probably start tomorrow!!!

although last night i thought she was arriving, had bad pains on and off all day, and all through the night i was in agony but this mroning they seem to have stopped, shes a stubborn baby and is wating to be evicted!!!

3 days to go though!!!!!!

28-12-2008, 12:01
Oohhhhh it's all exciting!! :D
Ahhh you never know, she could pop out at anytime!
If she does.. make sure you're in Asda (apparently you get a years supply of free stuff) :D
Good luck! xx

Debs
28-12-2008, 12:50
ive been told asda and mothercare!!

i just nipped to woolies and thought oh i hope it dosent happen here, theres sod all for me :lol:

Bryan
28-12-2008, 12:54
ive been told asda and mothercare!!

i just nipped to woolies and thought oh i hope it dosent happen here, theres sod all for me :lol:

ha ha that had me in stiches deb! sods law it would happen eh lol?

best of luck for wednesday! will be thinking of you! make sure you text me when little ones here - name, weight at the whole shabang. ooo i'm so excited now! i'll be booking a train ticket to portsmouth as soon as possible to see the new baba!!!!

Debs
28-12-2008, 14:44
of course ill be texting ya!! i have a long list all ready, phone is topped up loads and always now on charge!!

Bryan
28-12-2008, 14:50
of course ill be texting ya!! i have a long list all ready, phone is topped up loads and always now on charge!!

:D how exciting!!!!!!!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Abbie
28-12-2008, 18:07

Awww, you all prepared then? :p

Emmie
29-12-2008, 02:09
congratsss x

Dr. Tangliss
29-12-2008, 07:58
As soon as you're able we want photos :)

Jojo
29-12-2008, 09:20
Don't forget who is first on the list mind ;) Phoning you today, so make sure you answer your blimming phone (or Dave does lol)!!

Thinking of you hun, every step (although I want a new pic please!! You shared my bumps with me so I want that last pic now too!!! )

Chloe O'brien
29-12-2008, 21:10
Only two more days to go sqeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll. What time are you going in at debs. You go girl all the best xxxx

Debs
29-12-2008, 21:33
im in tomorrow for a assesment and the then if ok ill be able to come home for the night, if not illbe in from tomorrow!

if i get to go home i have to be at hossie for half 7 and then just wait till they take me down

starting to get very very nervous!

StarsOfCCTV
29-12-2008, 21:56
Good luck! :D

Jojo
30-12-2008, 11:32
im in tomorrow for a assesment and the then if ok ill be able to come home for the night, if not illbe in from tomorrow!

if i get to go home i have to be at hossie for half 7 and then just wait till they take me down

starting to get very very nervous!

What time is your appt?? Cause I just phoned you and you weren't in/answering :crying:

Debs
30-12-2008, 11:53
ive been cleaning ceaning this morning like a mad woman haha!!! so dave ordered me into bath to relax! he says my blood presure will go up and theyll keep me in if not!

i heard phone and said to dave i bet that ems, but he couldnt hobble to phone quick enough, have just listened to your message, just swallowing some crisps and then will be calling youback, dont ignore me now :lol:

Jojo
30-12-2008, 11:55
:lol:

See now I might just have to!! :rotfl:

Phone at my side - all ready and waiting!!! :D

Debs
30-12-2008, 21:10
good to chat to you today ems, little L is soooo cute on the phone bless him :wub:

all back from assesment, i have a very loud aneasthesist who will be making me all numb!! he took great delight in telling me all about the size of needles and how much it should hurt so now im bricking it haha! i told him id rather not know so he kept on!! he was very loud!

told me all about what will happen as last time it was a blur as wasnt planned, which i know they have to tell me but again id ratehr not know!! But apparently it will be made an enjoyable experience for me, which makes me laugh, how on earth can laying on a table being sliced open while awake be enjoyable?????????? we shall see!! and he said when baby lifted out hell drop the curtain....... i said can he not as ill probably faint at sight of blood haha!

so yeah anyway this time tomorrow ill have my baby!! will be glad one the op all over i think ill be having nightmares tonight!!

CrazyLea
30-12-2008, 21:14
Oooooooooooo gosh so exciting!!!!! :D:D:D Can't wait to hear bout lil Aims!! Gonna make all of our days I think :D

Abbie
30-12-2008, 21:37
Awww this is really exciting :p even though every keeps saying it, but it is :D CAnt wait!

Jojo
30-12-2008, 23:39
good to chat to you today ems, little L is soooo cute on the phone bless him :wub:

all back from assesment, i have a very loud aneasthesist who will be making me all numb!! he took great delight in telling me all about the size of needles and how much it should hurt so now im bricking it haha! i told him id rather not know so he kept on!! he was very loud!

told me all about what will happen as last time it was a blur as wasnt planned, which i know they have to tell me but again id ratehr not know!! But apparently it will be made an enjoyable experience for me, which makes me laugh, how on earth can laying on a table being sliced open while awake be enjoyable?????????? we shall see!! and he said when baby lifted out hell drop the curtain....... i said can he not as ill probably faint at sight of blood haha!

so yeah anyway this time tomorrow ill have my baby!! will be glad one the op all over i think ill be having nightmares tonight!!

He's funny isn't he!! Just think, when we first started chatting, I'd only just found out I was pregnant with him and now, here we are and you are talking to him on the phone, and having a proper convo with him :lol:

Will be thinking of you tonight and tomorrow - I think I'd be like you and would rather not know aswell, but my morbid fascination would have me trying to peer over the curtain :lol:

Take care and can't wait to hear about her arrival....

Hollie-x
31-12-2008, 00:23
Baby day todayyyy!! :D:D

Good luck + hope everything goes fabby!
Will be thinking of you guys ;)
xx

Perdita
31-12-2008, 11:31
Good luck and all the best xx

Jojo
31-12-2008, 13:31
Baby Day update here. (http://www.soapboards.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?p=634408#post634408)

:cheer: :cheer: