PDA

View Full Version : Clever May

owenlee4me
23-06-2008, 10:58
WEll I am amazed at how May managed to get into the MIllers house!:hmm:

We saw DAwn place a chair under the door handle in the Kitchen after locking it.

We then saw May in the house with a Crowbar, so were we to assume she used that for forced entry?:rotfl:

We then saw May (after her threats to Dawn and Co) go into the kitchen and CLOSE THE UNBLEMISHED DOOR and she did not put a chair under the handle, however we then see her sitting at the table and the chair is back under the door handle.:lol:

Question is? How did she manage to get into the house, if she had forced any door surely there would have been signs of damage!!!

Well at least we won't have to worry about her burglary skills anymore, if that is her in the body bag, coz at the mo we are only presuming it is her!!!

Debs
23-06-2008, 14:19
WEll I am amazed at how May managed to get into the MIllers house!:hmm:

We saw DAwn place a chair under the door handle in the Kitchen after locking it.

We then saw May in the house with a Crowbar, so were we to assume she used that for forced entry?:rotfl:

We then saw May (after her threats to Dawn and Co) go into the kitchen and CLOSE THE UNBLEMISHED DOOR and she did not put a chair under the handle, however we then see her sitting at the table and the chair is back under the door handle.:lol:

Question is? How did she manage to get into the house, if she had forced any door surely there would have been signs of damage!!!

Well at least we won't have to worry about her burglary skills anymore, if that is her in the body bag, coz at the mo we are only presuming it is her!!!

:lol: i did notice the chair was still against the door when she was sat at table!!!

Abbie
23-06-2008, 14:30
Maybe there is some other door we dont know about

Bryan
23-06-2008, 14:33
well she probably got micky to open the front door and then twatted him over the head, hence why he was lying by the door with the head injury.

Bad Wolf
23-06-2008, 18:10
Dr May - featured guest star in Harry Potter??????????

CrazyLea
23-06-2008, 18:23
well she probably got micky to open the front door and then twatted him over the head, hence why he was lying by the door with the head injury.

No cos she was already in the house when she hit him over the head, cos he was going to get something from somewhere, then she came out the kitchen and did it, didn't she?

Bad Wolf
23-06-2008, 18:30

No cos she was already in the house when she hit him over the head, cos he was going to get something from somewhere, then she came out the kitchen and did it, didn't she?

i think so, didnt she step out of the kitchedn and wasnt there a shot of the back door being open?

Bryan
23-06-2008, 18:33

she stepped out of the living room, so i presumed she'd got through the front door? i dunno. who cares at the end of the day haha!

StarsOfCCTV
23-06-2008, 19:43
She hit him over the back of the head, so I think she was probably in the house. She did come out of the living room. Still :lol:

Mickey probably removed the chair to sit on it....:p

Or another example of poor Eastenders continuity...

Jojo
24-06-2008, 11:19
What I did notice is that after Dawn went through the whole locking up the house bit, she then decided to go out cos it wasn't safe - so maybe thats when the opportunity arose for May to be able to get in maybe