PDA

View Full Version : Marcus Christie

Timalay
20-06-2008, 07:58
I know he fled with the Michell moneys after he coned it out of Sam. But why didn't Phil ever try to find him and get revenge? And also what was in the envelope the Den handed to him?

Bryan
20-06-2008, 09:14
because he's probably at the other side of the world now. i'd imagine Den gave him some money for helping him get the Vic.

Timalay
20-06-2008, 09:39
But that doesn't strike me as something that would stop an angry Phil.

Kim
21-06-2008, 23:45
I think he was more bothered about Louise at the time, because Kate handed her over to Lisa after Phil was set up by Den and Dennis in 2003. I'm sure the envelope had money in it; I think we saw Marcus agreeing a sum with Den if he conspired with him to get him the Vic.

Perdita
26-07-2014, 07:35
EastEnders welcomed back another face from the past in Friday evening's episode (July 25) as Marcus Christie returned to the show.

Marcus, played by Stephen Churchett, was contacted by Sharon Rickman as she began to scheme against her deceitful partner Phil Mitchell.
http://i2.cdnds.net/14/30/618x347/soaps-eastenders-marcus-christie-returns.png
Marcus Christie returns to EastEnders
© BBC
Marcus Christie returns to EastEnders

Long-term EastEnders fans will remember that Marcus is a solicitor who first appeared in the show in 1990. His main role in storylines was to help the Mitchells when they were in need of legal assistance.

Marcus last featured on screen in late 2004, when he conned Sam Mitchell to help Den Watts reclaim his position as landlord of the Queen Vic.

Sharon was inspired to track down Marcus after coming across an old Mitchell photo at Phil's house.

Despite some initial hesitation from Marcus, Sharon eventually convinced him to help her as she tries to seek revenge against Phil by taking everything from him.

Sharon wants to get even with Phil after discovering that he was responsible for the recent attack at The Albert, which left her in a critical condition in hospital.

Reports have suggested that Sharon's revenge will be a big new storyline for EastEnders, focusing on her efforts to hide her scheming from Phil in the build-up to their wedding.

EastEnders continues on Monday (July 28) at 8pm on BBC Two.