PDA

View Full Version : Rantzen to appear in 'I'm A Celebrity'?

sindydoll
18-06-2008, 23:02
taken from ds:....Esther Rantzen is being lined up to star in the next series of I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here, reports claim.

The former That's Life host is said to be negotiating with producers about joining the ITV show when it returns later this year.

A source is quoted as saying: "With those teeth, Esther shouldn't find eating some bugs or a kangaroo willy too hard! She's definitely a game old bird. And she will be a good jungle camp leader."

Rantzen, 67, appeared in the second series of the BBC's Strictly Come Dancing. She rejected an offer (http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/celebritybigbrother2/a49868/rantzen-approached-for-celeb-bb.html) to star in Celebrity Big Brother in 2002.

Abigail
18-06-2008, 23:16
Can't say I've seen any of her shows so I'll have to reserve judgement until she enters the jungle (if this is true).

JustJodi
18-06-2008, 23:30
:searchme: " as they quoted.. she is a GAME OLD BIRD "..She is up for trying any thing once, do not be surprised if she lasts longer than some of those young pups ,,:searchme: :rotfl:

sindydoll
19-06-2008, 10:05
i hope she does enter the jungle esther would be great!

Chloe O'brien
19-06-2008, 10:14
I agree I think she may last the pace to the end. Esther will be like Carol Thatcher up for anything.