PDA

View Full Version : Neighbours Oz Spoilers, 30th - 4th July

Jessie Wallace
12-06-2008, 12:16
Monday 30th June

Carmella and Marco's picnic party and Jay's fire service Volunteer group are forced to run for their lives when a bush-fire rages out of control. The residents of Ramsay St are forced to dig deep to find out who will be courageous, who will be a coward and who will make the ultimate sacrifice for love?

Tuesday 1st July

Dan finds Kirsten who is badly injured. Soon after, Oliver locates Marco who is airlifted to hospital. At the hospital, Carmella and Marco conspire together to deny the truth and dream about a future they'll never have.

Wednesday 2nd July

Learning that he doesn't have long to live, bedridden Marco urges Carmella to marry him immediately but lies about his condition. Unaware of his desire to protect her, Carmella agrees after encouragement from her loved ones. But does Marco have the strength to realise his dreams before it's too late?

Thursday 3rd July

Elle resolves to find the firebug and get justice for Marco. Kirsten provides Elle with a link between the firebug and the person who left her stranded in the fire, driving Elle to wonder whether it was Paul. The arrest of Donna Freedman seems to clear Paul of blame – until Donna denies lighting the fire but says she saw the arsonist.

Friday 4th July

Doubt grows surrounding Donna's involvement with the fire; Ringo enlists Toadie's help to protect her. Meanwhile Paul struggles with the shame of his secret cowardice and confesses to Elle that he left Kirsten for dead in the fire. Elle is shocked and can't help wonder if he is the fire bug.

pinkles14
12-06-2008, 22:10
This sounds good...........

CrazyLea
12-06-2008, 22:16
OMG!?! Marco dies? I don't like him, but awwwww poor Carmella!!!

Not to do with this week.. but anyone/Dawn :lol:.. what happens with Dan and Libby??? DO they eventually get together? I love them together. Not fond of Sam, mainly cause it's ruining the Libby and Dan loving! :p

Also... Steph and Toadie?? Ever get back together?

tammyy2j
13-06-2008, 13:51
Poor Carmella can't believe Marco dies :crying:

pinkles14
03-07-2008, 21:59
Just watched it where Marco dies its so sad get your tissues ready....
here in the uk got a few weeks to go yet....

Jessie Wallace
04-07-2008, 18:50
it's not that tissue worthy, too predictable really. I just wanna see what happen's with Steph and Mr Fireman

Debs
04-07-2008, 20:37
dawnie, where can i watch the oz episodes of neighbours?? i cant find on you tube at all, or am i looking in the wonrg place!

since neighbours moved to 5 i dont seem to ever get to watch it and i miss neighbours!

thanks xx

Jessie Wallace
04-07-2008, 22:44
I'll pm you huni

Debs
04-07-2008, 23:13
I'll pm you huni

thanks hun, have replied :D