PDA

View Full Version : new theory

Bad Wolf
05-06-2008, 18:16
sorry folkes, but i dont think donna will survive the series, there have been clues throughout , thigs unsid that she is infact doomed,

Chloe O'brien
06-06-2008, 12:48
Does anyone have any idea how Alex Kingston character know's the Dr.

Bad Wolf
06-06-2008, 13:10
i think she is a future companion tht he has not met yet, because on the clip she says she is someone who he trusts completely

Trinity
06-06-2008, 13:44
There are loads of different ideas as to who River Song is:

Future companion
Future regeneration of the doctor (although this is not likely - he would have to cross his own timeline.)
Rose (I don't think so)
The Tardis in human form (what!)
A regeneration of Jack
A regeneration of the doctors hand (from the jar)
A regeneration of Jenny
A future grandchild of the doctors
The wee girl /computer core/CAL all grown up.

And even - Captain Jack wife from the future!

The list goes on and on...

We don't even know if she is a goody or a baddy yet!

Bad Wolf
06-06-2008, 13:46
i think she is good, is obvious donna survives the next episode but i really dont think she will survive the series

Abbie
07-06-2008, 21:12
I dont think she will survive the series either and the way Donna wants to stay and travel, I dont think she will leave.

I think River song, must know the doctor very very well and closely, but I hope not in the romantic way

Chloe O'brien
07-06-2008, 22:36
she whispered something in his ear and his eyes filled with tears. I think she may have something to do with Rose. or am I just wishful thinking.

Abbie
07-06-2008, 22:37
:( I hoped it was something to do with Rose, but in the epsiode DW did say that she whispered his real name

Chloe O'brien
07-06-2008, 23:06
:( I hoped it was something to do with Rose, but in the epsiode DW did say that she whispered his real name

Yeah but didn't he say he has only told one person his real name

Abbie
07-06-2008, 23:14
Nope, well just that it would be her.
I so wanted it to be Rose or something, I mean :wub:

Kim
07-06-2008, 23:50
I thought that was weird; I mean in 'The Shakespeare Code,' Martha's name was guessed, but it said the doctor didn't have one. And Jenny didn't have a name to start with because it hadn't been assigned. So wouldn't that mean that all timelords don't have real names?

I don't see Donna surviving the series either.

Abbie
07-06-2008, 23:53
I dont think so, If you watched Doctor who Confindetial it had a massive section on his name and how he has one, but its hidden, there have been several times it was mentioned, and something about he came up with the doctor in the very first epsiode

Chloe O'brien
08-06-2008, 01:53
When they werd discussing River Song's Diary and it said that she had met the Dr before but not Donna that set alarm bells ringing that Donna does not survive but I don't think they would replace an assistant after 1 series like they did with Martha unless Rose is to make a full-time role.

alnatcam
08-06-2008, 11:09
In the Ood episode the Ood said something about the song coming to an end soon. Maybe they meant River Song?

Bad Wolf
08-06-2008, 12:12
river song survives tho, im sure they menat donnas song coming to a end

Abbie
08-06-2008, 16:30
Yeah either her song coming to and end, but it was directed to the doctor right and didnt they say that she is returning, SO I asumed rose, cos he is still sad that he was seperated from her and if she is coming back that sadness will end, therefore his song will end :p

Chloe O'brien
14-06-2008, 00:42
Okay just had a mad thought. What if River Song is another child he had with Rose but had no knowledge of. When River whispered in his ear she said his name and he said only 1 person new his real name, either Rose or the Master., but I will go with Rose and Rose may die at the end of the series and tell him she found out she was pregnant when she went into the parralle world.

Abbie
14-06-2008, 16:07
Kath, I love you :p
I love your theory it sounds much better and includes the doctor and rose aka Drose :wub:

(yes I know, I tend to ship alot of ships :p)

Layne
14-06-2008, 20:57
Was glancing over this thread and thought i'd chip in with my 2 penny's worth - and i apoligise about point C :p
A. I hope Donna surivives.
B. Jenny wasn't assigned a name, but that doesn't have anything to do with timelords as such because she was just a DNA replicated person thing, she wasn't 'technically' his daughter and so how she didn't have a name i don't think has aanything to do with the Doctor and his name.
C. And River Song, Sorry but i don't think she is anything to do with Rose, because i reckon if she was she'd of said something to the Doctor, and she wouldn't have said about the eyes being young/old because she would have known him when he first was that Doctor if that makes sense, and when she checked her diary - i just dont think it was Rose, i mean it could be like a future descendent or something, but you could say that for anyone Rose, Martha, Donna, Sarah Jane?! I think there was too much chemistry for it to be Jenny - i mean she was his daughter.
I would love it to have been Rose but i dont think so, to be quite honest i just think it is someone new that the Doctor meets in the future and ends up falling in love with or something. Ah who knows ... i may just have to kidnap Stephen Moffat to find out though :p :ninja:

Chloe O'brien
14-06-2008, 23:29
You know when we find out we'll all be kicking ourselves.

Abbie
14-06-2008, 23:34
You know when we find out we'll all be kicking ourselves.

But will we ever.....

Chloe O'brien
14-06-2008, 23:49
You know they could end the series on a cliffhanger and makes up wait two years to find out if Rose or Donna die :eek:

Abbie
15-06-2008, 00:00
:eek: Noooo they wont do that, there are three Doctor who specials next year

Kim
15-06-2008, 00:03
Okay just had a mad thought. What if River Song is another child he had with Rose but had no knowledge of. When River whispered in his ear she said his name and he said only 1 person new his real name, either Rose or the Master., but I will go with Rose and Rose may die at the end of the series and tell him she found out she was pregnant when she went into the parralle world.

I love that! I don't think she'd have been pregnant when she went into the parralell universe though.. I mean it was obvious to us how they felt about each other for ages but Rose only told him how she felt on that beach and the doctor never really got the chance because the time ran out. Riversong could still be their daughter I suppose if Rose goes back with the Doctor after the finale then they get together properly, she gets pregnant, then if Billie is never in any Doctor Who again, it could just be that the Doctor doesn't want any harm coming to a growing up Riversong and leaves Rose with her.. then if she was his daughter she'd be sort of half timelord, so she'd be immortal too. Then where he actually travels with Riversong could be many years in the future after Rose has died, because obviously she's still human.

I thought he said there was only one reason he'd tell anyone his real name? If Rose did know it when she went into the parrallel universe (which I don't think she did) then I'm guessing she'd have accepted he wanted it concealed and continued calling him Doctor. So it could be that he tells his real name to Timelords (so Riversong would know if she is his daughter, and the Master would know it,) or out of love, so that would be Rose and Riversong if she is his daughter, or just a later companion that he grows to love like Rose. (If that's actually the truth I'm hoping time gets screwed up somewhere along the line and they never actually meet!) :lol:

Chloe O'brien
15-06-2008, 02:24
God hurray up January so 24 can return and I can contain my imagination. just out of curiousity if Christopher Eccleston had remained as the Doctor who we all be this excited or is it just the interaction between Billie and Mr Ten-inch that has our imagination overloading.

Kim
15-06-2008, 02:31
I've got all of Series 1 and 2 on DVD; I just don't see the 9th doctor falling in love with Rose really.. I think he'd be too worried about the age gap. He was constantly saying that Rose was only 19 and had to be safe first, while her age hasn't really been an issue for the 10th; it was just that he'd become attached to her. I think the 10th and Rose have much more chemistry between them. And I think Rose thinks the 10th more attractive after the "Sexy?" bit in The Christmas Invasion, and that the 10th is more interested in domestic things such as love.

Chloe O'brien
15-06-2008, 02:36
I don't care what the critics say I'm an official Dr & Rose Shipper and those two will be reuited and no daleks or cybermen will stand in their way.

Kim
15-06-2008, 02:38
Seconded! :D

Jojo
15-06-2008, 22:58
God hurray up January so 24 can return and I can contain my imagination. just out of curiousity if Christopher Eccleston had remained as the Doctor who we all be this excited or is it just the interaction between Billie and Mr Ten-inch that has our imagination overloading.

:rotfl:

Classic Kath!!! Oh how fab you are!!! :bow: :lol:

Abbie
15-06-2008, 23:02
I don't care what the critics say I'm an official Dr & Rose Shipper and those two will be reuited and no daleks or cybermen will stand in their way.

Im the same, I love them :wub:
I mean if e nearly told Rose he loved her in the Satan pit in Series 2

Kim
15-06-2008, 23:04
And School Reunion, Doomsday.. and they were just so obvious in Age of Steel.. Mickey was looking away.

Abbie
15-06-2008, 23:05
Awww I know
It just needs to be said, and they sooo need to kiss :wub:

Jojo
15-06-2008, 23:15
Can I just ask - I've just been looking at a few snippets here and there, and blow me down, if I didn't see Capt Jack in the finale trailers?! Am I right?! Were my eyes deceiving me?! Is he involved????

Anyone???

(Ok, so not a new theory, but its to do with the finale eh :D :lol: )

Abbie
15-06-2008, 23:17
Hes suppose to be in it :D

Jojo
15-06-2008, 23:18
Hes suppose to be in it :D

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Wahoooo

So my eyes weren't deceiving me when I saw his gorgeousness again :wub:

:thumbsup:

Abbie
15-06-2008, 23:19
Hang on! Was he in the tralier :eek:

Jojo
15-06-2008, 23:20
No, well I don't know, I didn't see it (Sky +'d for later) but I found some pics taken from whilst they were filming and he was in them :D

Kim
15-06-2008, 23:22
Yeah I've seen pics of him in the filming as well, he's definitely in it.

Abbie
15-06-2008, 23:23
Oh yeah Ive seen the pics :p

Kim
20-06-2008, 17:44
Since the Doctor can't find Jack by scanning for alien tech because he took his vortex manipulator away in the Series 3 finale, maybe Jack isn't in the trailers because they're not going to show anything from near the end until later on. Maybe he's not in it early on and it's when it's obvious with the Doctor looking like he is dead that there is a problem, they begin to gather more alien experts (so they get Jack from Torchwood.)

Abi
20-06-2008, 21:28
The people who are in the finale are...

The Doctor... Obviously..
Donna
Rose
Martha
Jack
Mickey
Jackie (Rose's Mum, in case you forgot..)
Sarah-Jane Smith

And how do i know that? Because i found this link on another forum: Photo of everyone (http://davidtennant.albumpost.com/album812/aaa?full=1)

Abbie
20-06-2008, 22:11
I love that photo when I saw it earlier I got sooo excited :D