View Full Version : Flaunt it if you got it?

Perdita
05-06-2008, 13:25
The thread on Roxanne Pallett telling the world she likes sex outdoors and some comments to it have made me think:

Is it right for celebrities, who are young, attractive women to flaunt themselves in lads mags, page 3, sexy videos etc. while they can, until they lose their looks/figures and make loads of dosh or would we prefer to see them covered up?

Siobhan
05-06-2008, 13:30
The thread on Roxanne Pallett telling the world she likes sex outdoors and some comments to it have made me think:

Is it right for celebrities, who are young, attractive women to flaunt themselves in lads mags, page 3, sexy videos etc. while they can, until they lose their looks/figures and make loads of dosh or would we prefer to see them covered up?

Celebs or not, if someone wants to do this and are comfortable about it then I don't see a problem

Trinity
05-06-2008, 13:30
To be honest I don't care.

However, if they are going to act like this, pandering to sexual stereotypes and being sleazy then the cannot expect to be take seriously by anyone.

Katy
05-06-2008, 13:56
same to be honest i dont care but if they are lucky enough then why should theyhide themselves away.

Its the person in questions choice.