PDA

View Full Version : Week 26 Holby City Spoilers

Jessie Wallace
05-06-2008, 13:22
Faye, Linden and Joseph, three of Holby City's best-known characters, are in South Africa for this special, action-packed episode, in which secrets are revealed and lives saved. Linden narrates the episode and explains how he came to be dragged into chasing Faye to Cape Town with Joseph.

Faye is in serious trouble in Cape Town and needs help. It soon becomes apparent that she has another ex-husband, Lucas, who has taken her son, Archie, from Greenlands care home to South Africa to have an operation she does not want him to have.

All is resolved when Joseph jumps into theatre and saves Archie, becoming the hero of the day. Linden is bitter, wanting to be Faye's hero, but also saddened for betraying his late wife, Olivia.

StarsOfCCTV
05-06-2008, 13:41
What the hell?! Linden?
I'll be looking forward to the narration explaining it all! :p

Linden is bitter, wanting to be Faye's hero, but also saddened for betraying his late wife, Olivia. So does he fancy Faye then? He kept that one quiet :lol:

CrazyLea
05-06-2008, 17:08
Oooo this sounds quite good now!!! With Joey :wub:.

Yeah that is a bit random isn't it? Has he even worked with Faye yet??? Maybe in the coming weeks... we were wandering what happened to him :p.

tammyy2j
05-06-2008, 17:25
What the hell?! Linden?
I'll be looking forward to the narration explaining it all! :p

Linden is bitter, wanting to be Faye's hero, but also saddened for betraying his late wife, Olivia. So does he fancy Faye then? He kept that one quiet :lol:

I hope not i like to see Linden with Maddie if anyone

I can't stand Faye i hope she stays in South Africa

StarsOfCCTV
11-06-2008, 21:46
South Africa Photo gallery
http://www.bbc.co.uk/drama/holbycity/gallery/

StarsOfCCTV
23-06-2008, 20:12
Bit more:
While Connie strops around in a major huff, a minor anaethestist's eyebrows get singed when a businessman's guts go up in flames.