PDA

View Full Version : If you could be any EastEnders charecter.....

Lizzie Brookes
04-06-2008, 21:11
I saw this on Digital Spy. If you could be any EastEnders charecter who would it be? Past or Present.

For me either May Wright or Steven Beale - well Steven would be my first choice and May my second (though the wrong things they did make me a bit nauseous).

Joanne
04-06-2008, 21:30
Why would you want to be either of those? They've both got mental health problems - why would anyone choose to be someone with a mental health problem?

CrazyLea
04-06-2008, 22:04
Would be fun to play :p.

I'd be Kat I think. She was fun.

Lizzie Brookes
04-06-2008, 22:05
Well I still like and sympathise with May despite her mental health problems though I can't condone herr actions. The same applies to Steven. I probably wouldn't be daft enough to bin the medication though. I have a lot of empathy with both of them - well more with Steven and I would love to have Lucy as a half sister (when she is mature that is - I loved the scene at the dining table - told my stepsister that it remminded me of when I confided my own problems though they were definitely not the same as Steven's to her and she at once guessed that in that scene I would be in Steven's role and she would be in Lucy's though neither of us are like them and I would never ever do what he did to my sister). I would love to have Ian as stepfather and I can tell that Jane does Steven's head in because of her smartness - the same aplies to me. I'd rather be a charecter I can emphasise with or relate to in some way. Ok they have mental health problems but I am happy to put up with that if I am acting out or if I was a complex person/charecter.

Debs
04-06-2008, 22:31

deffo kat, imagine how fab it would be, although imnot sure on some of the outfits :lol:

id like to be sharon just to see how she achieves that great tan she always had :D

Jessie Wallace
04-06-2008, 22:57

deffo kat, imagine how fab it would be, although imnot sure on some of the outfits :lol:

id like to be sharon just to see how she achieves that great tan she always had :D

Oh Debs come on i just picture you in the leopard print and the skin tight leather red dress! :rotfl:

Debs
04-06-2008, 23:09
Would be fun to play

deffo kat, imagine how fab it would be, although imnot sure on some of the outfits

Oh Debs come on i just picture you in the leopard print and the skin tight leather red dress! :rotfl:

:lol: :lol: :lol: i wasnt talking about that outfit i meant some of her others! i already ahve the leather dress in my wardrobe! i wear it often :rotfl: :rotfl:

Chloe O'brien
06-06-2008, 11:54
I'd be Dot Cotton or Bianca so I could go around yelling at people all day :lol: