PDA

View Full Version : Fearne Cotton

Bryan
01-06-2008, 17:33
Please tell me I'm not the only one to hate her!?

God she is the most annoying tv presnter ever!

Her voice is annoying, her face is annoying, her prestenting style is annoying!

She's so cringe worthy and patronising! She ruins any show she presents, especially the chart show that I used to enjoy listening to!

But despite this she seems to get herself everywhere on every show! What is wrong with the producers always highering her!? If she took over Big Brother I think I'd have to give up watching!

Grrr! :angry:

Abigail
01-06-2008, 17:34
I agree, she's so irritating. Hasn't she taken over X Factor backstage this year?

Bryan
01-06-2008, 17:37
I agree, she's so irritating. Hasn't she taken over X Factor backstage this year?

yeah, i used to enjoy watching it, but I just can't stand watching it anymore!

I've joined the facebook group "Fearne Cotton is a tit and makes me want to eat my own eyes" :lol:

Jessie Wallace
01-06-2008, 17:59
No way, i love her, she makes me laugh and smile. and is ooobbbba pretty.

Abbie
01-06-2008, 18:01
I love her, I think shes great and more enjoyable to watch than other Tv presenters

Chris_2k11
02-06-2008, 15:46
Shes crap on the chart show, her and Reggie never have a clue what their talking about.

.:SpIcYsPy:.
03-06-2008, 18:20
Seems like we got a 'Marmite situation' here :lol: I think she's alright, pretty too :)

sindydoll
03-06-2008, 19:10
she has that irritating lisp! her voice goes right through me!!

Debs
03-06-2008, 19:19
she annoys me, but now as much as that alexa bird!

sindydoll
03-06-2008, 19:22
she annoys me, but now as much as that alexa bird! who's alexa??

Bryan
03-06-2008, 20:04
she annoys me, but now as much as that alexa bird! who's alexa??

alexa chung off T4

Chris_2k11
03-06-2008, 20:10
she annoys me, but now as much as that alexa bird!yeh she is awful

sindydoll
03-06-2008, 20:23
never heard of her

Bryan
04-06-2008, 10:37
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Holly Willoughby is to front X Factor spinoff The Xtra Factor.

The Dancing On Ice presenter will host the new series of the ITV2 show when it returns this summer.

She will take over the role previously held by close friend Fearne Cotton, who announced that she was quitting in February to concentrate on her work commitments in the US. (what work commitments? joker)

Willoughby said: "I am thrilled to be joining the X Factor team. I have always been a big fan of the show and I am looking forward to going on the road with the team and meeting some of the colourful characters the UK has to offer, as well as this year’s potential new stars."

Series producer Meriel Beale added: "We are delighted Holly is joining the Xtra Factor team, bringing her fresh approach to all the backstage gossip. I am sure her warm and cheeky manner will be a hit with the judges!"

Cotton was rumoured to have left the show because of a personality clash with judge Simon Cowell (or he sacked her becuase she's useless) but The Sunday Mirror claims that the problem is not likely to re-occur with Willoughby.

A source said: "Fearne was very happy to wave goodbye (as are we of her!) so she harbours no resentment towards Holly. Holly’s a very different type of presenter. She gets on with everyone so there will be no fireworks between her and Simon."

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Debs
04-06-2008, 10:54
Dont really watch X factor but even i know that has to be fab news for x factor fans, although im not to sure on holly either. She gets on my nerves too

not as much as fearne though

Katy
04-06-2008, 13:27
i used to like fearne but she annoys me now. I think Holly will be good on the Xtra Factor although the 2 are quite similar.

Ruffed_lemur
08-06-2008, 18:32
Shes crap on the chart show, her and Reggie never have a clue what their talking about.

That's true. Heard them both trying to analyze lyrics lately?!

CrazyLea
08-06-2008, 19:58
I lurrrrve Fearne Cotton! I think she's awesome. Loved her on Smile loads :D. Miss that show.. when it was Fearne, Reggie and Barney! :D. Ahh good times :p.

StarsOfCCTV
08-06-2008, 20:02
I lurrrrve Fearne Cotton! I think she's awesome. Loved her on Smile loads :D. Miss that show.. when it was Fearne, Reggie and Barney! :D. Ahh good times :p.
The Smile show was alright. That monkey thing annoyed me so much though!

CrazyLea
08-06-2008, 20:07
:eek: Nev was the best thing about the show. He's so cute :wub:.

StarsOfCCTV
08-06-2008, 20:09
:rotfl:

No. :p

di marco
08-06-2008, 20:36
The Smile show was alright. That monkey thing annoyed me so much though!

i agree lea, i loved nev! :D and stars, he was a bear!

Bryan
15-06-2008, 18:50
omg she is annoying me so much on the chart show

whenever she mentions singing in the rain she calls it george sampsons song!

just because he danced to it doesn't mean it's his!

if i was a member of Mint Royale I'd go mental at her.

what a moron.

Chris_2k11
15-06-2008, 21:38
I never listened today but can guarentee she didnt have a clue what she was talking about as usual, although to be fair he's worse

Jessie Wallace
15-06-2008, 21:43
In fairness tho, without George using their song it wouldn't have made it to number one, coz it didn't last time it was in the charts.

Reg annoys me far more than she does, i quite like her voice it can be soothing sometimes.

Bryan
16-06-2008, 14:52
her voice is the most winey droan i've ever heard, i seriously wanna grab a gun and shoot myself when i hear her! but i refuse to stop listening to the charts just becuase she presents

what really annoyed me was that out of all the presenters on radio 1, her and reggie were the ones providing the commentary for the Download festival! what the hell!? it's a rock festival, and they're as far from rock as an OAP, they're uncool and they thought they knew what they were on about, but they weren't - embarassing tbh.

Bryan
20-06-2008, 09:37
Fearne Cotton has claimed that she 'looks like an egg' when she doesn't wear make-up.

The TV presenter, 26, admitted she was self-conscious about her looks and confessed she had been airbrushed in magazine photoshoots.

Cotton posed without any make-up for a feature in this week's Heat magazine.

Other celebrities taking part included Myleene Klass, Tara Palmer-Tomkinson, Davina McCall and Claudia Winkleman.

Speaking about the subject of airbrushing, Cotton said: "On one shoot they airbrushed out all my tattoos which I was annoyed about.

"I think I look younger and quite innocent without make-up."

She added: "But I have weird pancake ears and a major issue with my forehead. I look like an egg!"

What an absolute tool!

Jojo
20-06-2008, 14:27
I like her...and at least she admits to airbrushing unlike some. It just proves that she has her own insecurities about her appearance, just like most women (and men)

Bryan
20-06-2008, 18:35
just read that shes doing the backstage interviews at Nelson Mandela's 90th Birthday concert! Yet another show I wanted to watch but will think twice about now that idiot is on it. What do producers see in her?