PDA

View Full Version : Yvonne on Trial ?

AMBER68
24-05-2005, 06:51
In today's Sun, it says that Yvonne is on trial for manslaughter !!! Who is she meant to kill ? I wonder if it is maybe Scott if he tries to harm Honey in any way.

$sTaCeY$
24-05-2005, 08:01
scott might try to harm yvonne so she should attack him for self defence

daisy38
24-05-2005, 08:51
Poor Yvonne! She must be trying to protect honey or something! :D

AMBER68
24-05-2005, 15:05
That's what I thought as she has always been suspicious of Scott so perhaps when Honey and him run off, she finds them and kills him protecting either herself or Honey. Btw, why doesn't she grab her chance with that hunky nurse !!! He is lovely.

Christina
24-05-2005, 15:09
I saw these on Billfans which might be useful. (I would post a link but I'm sure I've read somewhere you aren't allowed to do that on here, and as I don't want to get banned on my first day . . .)

Which PC Kills a suspect and subsequently goes on trial?
Answer: Yvonne Hemminway.
NB: One of those on the jury is the guy who played Roland in Grange Hill. (source The Sun)

What happens to Gary Best?
Gary is the victim of a violent crime. An encounter with a violent criminal leaves Gary troubled.

Who shows strange behaviour?
Adam Okaro starts to behave suspiciously

Whose son arrives at Sun Hill?
Jack Meadows' son Ben arrives at the station.

Who is Smithy's new love interest?
Smithy gets a new love interest - crime victim Louise Lawson (Rosie Marcell) who is strangely reluctant to press charges.

Who returns?
Gina is delighted when Jonathan Fox returns to the station. But how will she feel when he makes a surprise revelation.

ALSO COMING UP:

COPPER ON THE RUN
FAMILY MEMBER ON TRIAL
and
DRAMATIC SHOOTING OF AN OFFICER

Oh, and I agree with Amber68's comment about the nurse!! Phwoar he's hot!! :thumbsup:

AMBER68
24-05-2005, 15:15
wow Christina - these are brilliant spoilers !!!! :bow:

I had read that Jonathan Fox comes back and also that Adam may be leaving soon but not any of the others. Gary is ok as long as you take him with a pinch of salt and don't expect him to behave as a proper policeman I think. (no slur on his acting ability - just the character). Nice to see Smithy get a love interest after Kerry and Andrea. I wish they would put Ramini and Terry together - I think there is a real spark there.

Christina
24-05-2005, 15:30
No. I don't think that that Terry and Ramani should get together because I think they make a good couple as friends but a relationship would be too predictable and would really mess up the characters!!

In my opinion, the occurance of 'office romances' in The Bill has really proved this point. Recent examples being

Kerry, who really came out a wreck at the end of the whole thing

Neil, well lets just wait and see how they play this

June/Jim, speaks for itself really

Terry and Ramani are both really strong characters with potential. They also work really well together. Messing them up, would possibly result in an exit of one or the other (Something I really wouldn't look forward to).

Anyway, rant over! I think you get my point :D .

AMBER68
25-05-2005, 06:34
I can see where you are coming from as I wouldn't want either of them to leave. But wouldn't it be nice for a change if things worked out for them and they were actually happy ? But, I suppose as it's t.v., this wouldn't happen so perhaps you are right and they will be better off left as just good friends.

Crazy Gal 88
25-05-2005, 18:12
ok back to the who doe sYvonne hurt storyline. well, i cant find my source but its something to do with her going to a graveside, placing flowers but she sees this guy picking flowers from graves and then selling them on again. she goes to arrest him and he attacks her, she then whacks him with her asp and he falls down. he ends up in the coma but later on dies as a result of his injuries! at least thats what i heard

Christina
25-05-2005, 18:25
Yes, she goes to put flowers on Shirley Moss' grave for her 16th birthday, I believe, and notices a guy stealing flowers from graves and selling them on.
When she attempts to arrest him, he doesn't come quietly and she gives him a beating with her asp!!

alan45
25-05-2005, 18:42
All this has already beenposted there is no need for numerous threads about these subjects
Existing Thread (http://www.soapboards.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=8064)

i_luv_dennis
28-05-2005, 19:04
i did'nt think she done any thing wrong

Crazy Gal 88
28-05-2005, 19:55
yeh she hit that guy. whether she meant to hurt him or not doesnt matter i guess cos hes still dead!