PDA

View Full Version : Fowl Play

Perdita
28-05-2008, 06:14
HANGING around with AMY WINEHOUSE should come with a health warning.

Actor JAMES ALEXANDROU — who played Martin Fowler in BBC1 soap EastEnders — has been seen coming and going from the Rehab singer’s Camden home in recent months.

And now shocking pictures of the actor appearing to smoke drugs have emerged.

The snap — posted by a pal on Facebook — was taken at a house where James was partying with Amy’s hairdresser ALEX FODEN.

Meanwhile, a look at fresh pictures of Amy yesterday should be enough to put anyone off falling too deep into her seedy world.

The troubled star staggered around London with actress SADIE FROST’s on/off rocker fella KRISTIAN MARR — who has worried pals with his behaviour since hanging out with Amy.

Her heels were bleeding, her knuckles were swollen and her face was showing more ugly craters covered up badly with lashings of foundation.

And her homelife looks equally wrecked as she changed the locks at her Camden pad after being turned away from a visit to her jailbird hubby BLAKE FIELDER-CIVIL in Pentonville Prison.

Here is how the Fowler family’s local rag — the Walford Gazette — is covering these worrying developments...

THERE were calls for MARTIN FOWLER to return to Albert Square yesterday after a picture which appeared to show him smoking drugs emerged on the net.

Former fruit and veg salesman Martin left Walford in February last year to start a new life with partner SONIA.

But rather than settling into a quiet family life with daughter REBECCA as planned, Martin only made it as far as Camden where he seems to have fallen in with the wrong crowd.

He has begun hanging around with drug-addled singer AMY WINEHOUSE and now a pal has posted this picture of him appearing to smoke a joint, while holding a bag of cannabis.

It was posted by a pal on social networking site Facebook.

It is not known if long-suffering Sonia knows about the picture or his new drug-using celeb pal.

It was believed Martin and Sonia had gone to Florida to visit his sister MICHELLE and were touring the US.

Last night Martin’s cousin — respected local businessman IAN BEALE — pleaded with him to return to Walford and get his life back on track.

He said: “Martin needs to be around his family.

“He struggled to come to terms with the death of his mum PAULINE and left to start a new life.

“But this isn’t the sort of life we had planned for him.

“He should return to Walford and get back on his stall. Martin should be on the market selling greens — not in a dodgy Camden flat smoking them.

“Albert Square is one of the most dangerous areas of London, but anything must be safer than Amy’s flat.”

Cops were last night investigating if Martin had been growing his own cannabis on late dad ARTHUR’s allotment.

And local landlady PEGGY MITCHELL said: “I hope that’s not true. Arthur would turn in his grave.”

Pal GUS SMITH was last night seen crying on Arthur’s bench.

And pillar of the community DOT COTTON added: “Chapter 13, verse 13: Thou shalt not smoke peculiar-looking cigarettes. My Nick would never do that.”

I couldn’t have put it better myself...

From The Sun

StarsOfCCTV
28-05-2008, 12:39
It's a shame he's hanging out with her. There was a clip on the Graham Norton show last week of her and Pete Docherty with baby mice and she was sending a message to Blake 'through' the mouse...That girl needs to sort herself out.

Bryan
28-05-2008, 12:44
as they say who is more foolish, the fool or the fool that follows?

Amy shouldn't be blamed here, James has free will - he doesn't HAVE to do anything he doesn't want to. i'm tired of Amy being a scapegoat just for the sake of a scandalous press story.

Abigail
28-05-2008, 13:06
Amy shouldn't be blamed here, James has free will - he doesn't HAVE to do anything he doesn't want to. i'm tired of Amy being a scapegoat just for the sake of a scandalous press story.

Good point there. Nobody shoved the joint in his mouth and made him smoke it. He's probably been doing this for a while, we only found out because somebody took a picture.

On another note, I wish somebody would take Amy off to a desert island somewhere where there's nothing to get high on so she can get clean. Then not allow her to come back to London where she'll just get high again.

It is not known if long-suffering Sonia knows about the picture or his new drug-using celeb pal.

It was believed Martin and Sonia had gone to Florida to visit his sister MICHELLE and were touring the US.

Last night Martin’s cousin — respected local businessman IAN BEALE — pleaded with him to return to Walford and get his life back on track.

He said: “Martin needs to be around his family.

“He struggled to come to terms with the death of his mum PAULINE and left to start a new life.

“But this isn’t the sort of life we had planned for him.

“He should return to Walford and get back on his stall. Martin should be on the market selling greens — not in a dodgy Camden flat smoking them.

“Albert Square is one of the most dangerous areas of London, but anything must be safer than Amy’s flat.”

Cops were last night investigating if Martin had been growing his own cannabis on late dad ARTHUR’s allotment.

And local landlady PEGGY MITCHELL said: “I hope that’s not true. Arthur would turn in his grave.”

Pal GUS SMITH was last night seen crying on Arthur’s bench.

And pillar of the community DOT COTTON added: “Chapter 13, verse 13: Thou shalt not smoke peculiar-looking cigarettes. My Nick would never do that.”

I don't get this bit :confused:

StarsOfCCTV
28-05-2008, 13:10
I think the last bit is just a mick take. From The Sun I wouldn't expect anything less :rolleyes:

sindydoll
28-05-2008, 13:37
well if its true ....its show biz! he wont be the last

Perdita
28-05-2008, 13:47
Here is how the Fowler family’s local rag — the Walford Gazette — is covering these worrying developments...

Yes, the rest of the comments are a wind-up :lol:

Abigail
28-05-2008, 14:14

Yes, the rest of the comments are a wind-up :lol:

I didn't read it all, I just skimmed the first few lines then read everybody else's comments. I hate reading long articles.