PDA

View Full Version : What Do you Think Of The StoryLine With The Millers In Their Old NeighBourHood?????

melanielovesdennisrickman
24-05-2005, 06:48
Hiya!!!!!
What do you Guys think of the new sort of storyline of the Millers in their old NeighBourHood?????
Do you think that they Were Happy,When They Lived There?????
I Would Mich Rather Live In Albert Sqaure/Walford/,I Know That For Sure!!!!!

Love
:heart: Melanie :heart:

chance
24-05-2005, 09:33
looked rough didnt it? id rather of stayed in the square and put up with the rats!

Behemoth
24-05-2005, 11:01
I reckon the rat problem was a bad way for the writers to get Leo and Demi to meet up.

phils little sister
24-05-2005, 11:08
i think it was horrible the way all the other kids were picking on Demi and neither Darren or Leo stuck up for her :thumbsdow

di marco
24-05-2005, 11:09
i think it was horrible the way all the other kids were picking on Demi and neither Darren or Leo stuck up for her :thumbsdow

it was, but at least leo wasnt laughing along like darren was, how could he do that to his sister?

Behemoth
24-05-2005, 11:11
He probably thought that he would get it just as bad as her if he stuck up for her.

phils little sister
24-05-2005, 11:11
yeah i know but he was quick enough running after her into the lift with leo - i put it down to peer pressure

phils little sister
24-05-2005, 11:12
He probably thought that he would get it just as bad as her if he stuck up for her.

Maybe but id always stick up for a member of my family whatever the consquences

di marco
24-05-2005, 11:13

but its not like they live there anymore so does it matter what thought if he stuck up for her?

Behemoth
24-05-2005, 11:18
It's not like they were beating her up tho, they were just yelling stuff and Darren knew she would be OK as soon as she got inside.

di marco
24-05-2005, 11:21
It's not like they were beating her up tho, they were just yelling stuff and Darren knew she would be OK as soon as she got inside.

still, you should stick up for your family not join in with the others

Behemoth
24-05-2005, 11:43
I didn't think he was joining in?? He just stood there watching.

stacyefc
24-05-2005, 11:50
i know i felt so sorry for demi. her mum knew that there was a big gang outside and yet she still sent demi the shop.

di marco
24-05-2005, 12:44
I didn't think he was joining in?? He just stood there watching.

well he wasnt exactly joining in but he was laughing which i dont think was right!

soapaddict
24-05-2005, 12:45
i loved last nights storyline with the millers.

i really felt for Demi as she wanted to see Leo but their families wont allow it.

daisy38
24-05-2005, 12:54
I think showing them going back was great! Demi and Leo, proper little Romeo and Juliet! :D

stacyefc
24-05-2005, 12:56
it was funny the way they were in the lift going up and down. i was shocked at what leo looked like though cos i always thought he was alot older than her

Torrie
24-05-2005, 13:00
I thought the storyline was really well handled - it was a lot more natural for Darren to be uncomfortable with the teasing but not speak out than if he'd gone running in to defend his sister. If they'd done anything really bad, I'm sure he would have, but the peer pressure was too much for him to say anything about the teasing. And Leo and Demi were excellent too - it was well written, especially for Leo to mention going skateboarding instead of going to the christening. Any big declaration of love would have gone against how young they are and just sounded forced. I'm looking forward to seeing more of them. :)

dddMac1
24-05-2005, 13:47
i enjoyed it you can tell leo does have feelings for demi and their Daughter

Behemoth
24-05-2005, 15:00
I think showing them going back was great! Demi and Leo, proper little Romeo and Juliet! :D I didn't notice that but it's true! Modern version of Romeo and Juliet! I wonder if it ends the same.....

i_luv_dennis
24-05-2005, 16:37
i think it is good so you know where they actually came from

.:SpIcYsPy:.
24-05-2005, 16:39
Least they are together... Leo is fine :D:p:D

.:Kitz:.
24-05-2005, 16:43
I didn't notice that but it's true! Modern version of Romeo and Juliet! I wonder if it ends the same.....

Oh don't say that!!!

Debs
24-05-2005, 17:09
i liked last nights. it was good to see where they came from!! how rough was it!!

i_love_matt!
24-05-2005, 17:12
i really like the storyline- i think its good to have an insight as to what the characters lives where like before moving to the square.

emma_strange
24-05-2005, 17:56
i really like the storyline- i think its good to have an insight as to what the characters lives where like before moving to the square.

thats so true. It was good as it really gave depth to the characters.

.:SpIcYsPy:.
24-05-2005, 18:04
I was so angry with them kids taking the mick out of Demi and then Leo came... *dribbles* My eyes opened wide awake immediatly.. He's 17 in real life...

kelly05
24-05-2005, 19:20
That place is a dump!!!

kelly05
24-05-2005, 19:22
They must have thought they had really moved up in the world when they moved into the square!!

CC_Rickman
25-05-2005, 00:12
I was so angry with them kids taking the mick out of Demi and then Leo came... *dribbles* My eyes opened wide awake immediatly.. He's 17 in real life...
lol i know! I was like :thumbsup: more of him please! I didnt know he was staceys 3rd cousin in real life, lol! He went to primary school or something with the boy who plays demi's brother.... im just so loving eastenders storylines on love, apart from alfie and lil mo lol

Rain_
25-05-2005, 07:15
I think the best part is, knowing the millers lifestyle a little now you can actually see them living in those flats previously. Christening the baby in the sink was just pure class

Sarah Gregory
25-05-2005, 10:47
My brother would have stuck up for me. I think it was wrong he didnt stick up for her. They are meant to be twins and u would think he would stick up for her. He's a wimp at the end of the day who trys and acts hard. Its nice we get to see where the millers came from. Its quite a rough place.I wouldnt live there thats for sure.

Sarah Gregory
25-05-2005, 10:49
I dont think Leo is good looking. I prefer Dennis myself. Leo didnt have me withmy eyes opened. I was like yuck no Thanks. But then I am 27 so a 17 year old wouldnt appeal to me.

Sarah Gregory
25-05-2005, 10:53
still, you should stick up for your family not join in with the others That is so very true. I come from a family of 7 kids and we are all there for each other. My hubby has a brother and they stick up for each other. You dont let ya family get slagged off. Hell I wouldnt let people pick on my hubby either or my daugther.

Sarah Gregory
25-05-2005, 10:56
I thought the storyline was really well handled - it was a lot more natural for Darren to be uncomfortable with the teasing but not speak out than if he'd gone running in to defend his sister. If they'd done anything really bad, I'm sure he would have, but the peer pressure was too much for him to say anything about the teasing. And Leo and Demi were excellent too - it was well written, especially for Leo to mention going skateboarding instead of going to the christening. Any big declaration of love would have gone against how young they are and just sounded forced. I'm looking forward to seeing more of them. :)

He did send her a text saying luv u so thats kind of a declaration of love

Torrie
25-05-2005, 12:30
He did send her a text saying luv u so thats kind of a declaration of love

Yeah, but it's a text message and not a big overblown speech - it's much more fitting for their characters. I liked the text - it was so true to life, with kids sending texts when they were standing close enough to shout, lol!